Nøvø - Priest - Holy

Click here to request to join the aftereffect WoW Guild
Forum rules
Recruitment open. Click the link on the homepage to apply!

Novo
Cobra Kai Apprentice
Cobra Kai Apprentice

Nøvø - Priest - Holy

Postby Novo » Thu Mar 13, 2014 10:37:56

Character Name: Nøvø
Class: Priest :priest:
Spec: Holy

Name?
Paul

Age? (18+ Only).

Nationality?
British (Leeds)

We are a very sociable group and playing as a team is absolutely essential to us, Have you got Teamspeak3 and can you communicate clearly in English?
I haven't currently but i can get it, used it before etc.

AFX raids 2 to 3 times a week on a flexible raid schedule. We do signups for the week ahead and choose the 2 or 3 days that are most suitable i.e where 10 have signed up.... (Never Friday or Saturday). Are you ok with this?
Yes i will be come WOD.

Do you know or have any friends currently in the guild?
Nope

How did you find out about us? and what do you expect from our guild?
Used to play on Anachronos, recently rerolled on Al'akir and was checking the wow forums, came across a post there about the guild and recruitment.

Why have you Geared/Gemmed/Enchanted in a particular way? Explain?
Still leveling as of the moment.

We raid 10 man's only and offspecing/alts is extremely desirable to us? What is your offspec and is it well geared? Do you have any Alts?
Off spec on this would be disc or shadow, gearing offspecs has always been an interest so yes that would be done.

I have 5 level 90's on Anachronos too.

Resto sham
Destruction Lock
Prot Warrior
Prot Pally
Prot FK

What guild were/are you in previously/currently? Reasons for Leaving?
Mentionable guilds are as followed. I quit after the first tier in Cata.

Wrath - All the way through i had my own guild named Spire, 1 of the best guilds on the server. I was the GM and a hardcore raider. In ICC we cleared 10/12 Heroic 25man - 12/12 heroic 10man, unfortunately the guild wasn't good enough to clear 25man heroic and everyone seemed burnt out so i took a break until Cata, half of my guild joined another guild on the server where they downed 25man heroic LK gaining around a world rank 400.

When Cata hit i transferred to Shattered Hand and joined a guild called Victus, we cleared the first set of raids on normal gaining around a world 200 or something (i played prot warrior as this was my main since i started the game in TBC until i quit in cata) I then quit the game as it didn't feel the same and i didn't like the server.

Victus are now world ranked 225 in SOO heroic.

Raiding experience? (MoP only)
TOT / SOO Raid Finder (yes i know, not worth mentioning haha)

We encourage members to actively use the forums, are you happy to do so?
Of course.

Post a link to a screenshot of your UI (imgur links only please)
http://imgur.com/9Kb6GC9

Post a link to any previous WoL Raid Reports of DPS/HPS? (Optional)
Don't have any sorry.

Any Final Words? (Your chance to to tell us a bit about you)
Ok, as you can see i'm only level 77 on this character and i can't commit to raiding for now but come WOD i'll be available for 3 days, after this character hits 90 and with the free 90 WOD purchase i'll have 7.

Resto / Ele - Shaman (never enh)
Holy/Disc/Shadow Priest
Prot/DPS Warrior
Prot/Holy Paladin
Prot/DPS DK
DPS Warlock
Resto/Prot/DPS - Druid (lvl 90 boost)

So i can play whatever the guild needs as i plan to transfer them over 1 by 1 for the start of WOD.

I'm a good player and when i raid i take it seriously but obviously still maintain a good attitude, i'm no elitist or moaner, i would rather solve the puzzle by talking and practicing than moaning about it and getting nothing done. Back in wrath i led a bunch of new players to the game to 1 of the best guilds on the server. Whatever would become my main class i would read up about all the new changes, fixes, bugs, mechanics, rotations, enchants and stats. I don't like being at the bottom when im dpsing, i don't like being at the bottom when im healing and i don't like dying as a tank. I think quick on my feet in raids i would say i'm a good all round player.

Obviously right now i'll be playing as a social because real life is demanding but as stated come WOD i'd be available. I liked the sound of your guild on the forums and i think i'd fit in with you guys nicely.

Also i have a brother who was my off tank back in wrath, similar story, did everything with me in my guild, quit when i quit, has about 5 level 90's at the moment, lives in the apartment underneath me so we play together alot and he would be interested too.

Anyway let me know what you guys think.

Cheers.

WoW Armory Link: Nøvø

Dimon
Jean-Claude Van Damme
Jean-Claude Van Damme

Re: Nøvø - Priest - Holy

Postby Dimon » Thu Mar 13, 2014 16:13:45

Looks good to me!

fops
Ryu
Ryu

Postby fops » Thu Mar 13, 2014 23:55:23

We need you to bring a sister, not a brother. Have any of those? I feel rather lonely.
Real eyes realize real lies

Novo
Cobra Kai Apprentice
Cobra Kai Apprentice

Postby Novo » Fri Mar 14, 2014 16:06:11

Unfortunately i have no sisters but I'm sure we can all pretend he's a girl, i mean after all he prances around like 1.

B00rz
Jean-Claude Van Damme
Jean-Claude Van Damme

Postby B00rz » Fri Mar 14, 2014 18:38:21

Novo wrote:Unfortunately i have no sisters but I'm sure we can all pretend he's a girl, i mean after all he prances around like 1.

Jupsik already fills our prancing quota for the century but maybe they can form a duo the likes of which the world has never seen =O

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews]

Jupsik
Steven Seagal
Steven Seagal

Postby Jupsik » Fri Mar 14, 2014 18:48:28

B00rz wrote:
Novo wrote:Unfortunately i have no sisters but I'm sure we can all pretend he's a girl, i mean after all he prances around like 1.

Jupsik already fills our prancing quota for the century but maybe they can form a duo the likes of which the world has never seen =O

I hate you boorz

Boorz! i demand a new sig :D
Request granted!

Return to Request To Join AfterEffect.WoW