Kershette - Paladin - Retribution

Click here to request to join the aftereffect WoW Guild
Forum rules
Recruitment open. Click the link on the homepage to apply!

kershaw
Cobra Kai Apprentice
Cobra Kai Apprentice

Kershette - Paladin - Retribution

Postby kershaw » Sun Mar 23, 2014 14:36:43

Character Name: Kershette
Class: Paladin :paladin:
Spec: Retribution

Name?
Sean

Age? (18+ Only).

Nationality?
British (Warrington, Cheshire)

We are a very sociable group and playing as a team is absolutely essential to us, Have you got Teamspeak3 and can you communicate clearly in English?
Yes

AFX raids 2 to 3 times a week on a flexible raid schedule. We do signups for the week ahead and choose the 2 or 3 days that are most suitable i.e where 10 have signed up.... (Never Friday or Saturday). Are you ok with this?
Yes

Do you know or have any friends currently in the guild?
I met Rza a while back when playing on my Resto Shaman (which I plan on moving here also but don't play as much) he advised me to apply, but at the time due to work I was unable to raid regularly.

How did you find out about us? and what do you expect from our guild?
I found out about you guys originally through Rza, saw his gear and thought to my self 'I want zis gear!' lol. I'm hoping that if I'm lucky enough to join you guys you will show me the 'proper' ways of raiding. I would also expect a friendly, mature, excepting guild. Who will show me the way's to awesomeness! :)

Why have you Geared/Gemmed/Enchanted in a particular way? Explain?
I used 'mr.robot' to optimize my gear, I tried the way I thought was right and then this way which has improved my DPS whilst raiding..

We raid 10 man's only and offspecing/alts is extremely desirable to us? What is your offspec and is it well geared? Do you have any Alts?
My offspec is Prot, which I enjoy but is not what I am best at, due to gear and exp. I have a Resto Shaman which has a 528 ilvl, but I think I play the healer role well.. Also I have a Disc Priest which I want to improve as I enjoy playing this class. I hit 90 the day the pre-order offer of a free 90 boost came out, which sucks but atm my gear isn't the best (ilvl 515).

What guild were/are you in previously/currently? Reasons for Leaving?
I am currently in Shadowless. I joined as I thought they raided and I would be able to improve my exp and my gear with them. I have been in Aztecs which I raided with a few times, but they weren't very good (no offence to them lol).

Raiding experience? (MoP only)
Many moons ago I played in vanilla and was part of a successful raiding guild 'Brotherhood of Dawn' on a shadow priest. Since I'v joined back, the game has changed so much and without the right contacts iv found that it is hard to develop into end game content. I was hoping you guys would be able to help me here :P. I have raided ToT but haven't completed it (due to the groups I was with). I have raided Flex SoO but haven't been lucky enough to complete it (you know what the PUGS are like these day's, you may as well just do LFR..) This is where you guys would hopefully come in, with the right team. I know I will do well with good organization and the right group surroundings.

We encourage members to actively use the forums, are you happy to do so?
Ofc

Post a link to a screenshot of your UI (imgur links only please)
UI - http://i.imgur.com/8RcqKYc.png (I don't use many addons atm. I'm sure that will change when I start to raid properly)

Gear links -
Ret Pala - http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/a ... tte/simple
Disc Priest - http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/a ... lla/simple
Resto Shaman -
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/a ... rsh/simple

Post a link to any previous WoL Raid Reports of DPS/HPS? (Optional)
Not Completed By Applicant

Any Final Words? (Your chance to to tell us a bit about you)
I don't want to go on too much here and bore the sh*t out of ya. Although I have 3 90's and have done my fair share of gaming and LFR etc. I still see my self as a fairly new/inexperienced player. I have tried to join PUGS and raid with guild's I have been in but haven't been able to get to the level I want to be at without any help. I was waiting until my gear and exp improved before applying to yourselves but it seems impossible, especially with all the new 'boosted' 90's. I'm a nice lad and know what I'm doing when it comes to playing my char's, I have a brain (which I'v found is a rarity on WoW these days lol, and think I will make a strong member to your raids. Hopefully you will give me a chance to prove my self to you guys. Thanks for your time and I hope to hear from you soon! :D

WoW Armory Link: Kershette

Jupsik
Steven Seagal
Steven Seagal

Re: Kershette - Paladin - Retribution

Postby Jupsik » Mon Mar 24, 2014 11:56:01

I like the application, I say why not =P.

Boorz! i demand a new sig :D
Request granted!

Dimon
Jean-Claude Van Damme
Jean-Claude Van Damme

Postby Dimon » Mon Mar 24, 2014 13:40:58

I agree!

bob
Ryu
Ryu

Postby bob » Mon Mar 24, 2014 13:52:21

Looks ok to me.

khanador
Cobra Kai Sensei
Cobra Kai Sensei

Postby khanador » Mon Mar 24, 2014 19:20:34

Khanador approves :)

kershaw
Cobra Kai Apprentice
Cobra Kai Apprentice

Postby kershaw » Tue Mar 25, 2014 01:54:58

Got my invite tonight :) Thanks! I'll look forward to raiding with you guys! :P

Xander
Cobra Kai Apprentice
Cobra Kai Apprentice

Postby Xander » Thu Mar 27, 2014 12:56:28

Welcome dude - I'm no longer the new guy!! Whooooo :D
Yes, I am a criminal.
My crime is that of curiosity.
My crime is that of judging people by what they say and think, not what they look like.
My crime is that of outsmarting you, something that you will never forgive me for.

-- The Mentor -
-

Return to Request To Join AfterEffect.WoW