Unfortunately this has happened to me =( ....

Anything

Moderators: Community Members, Class Leader, WoW Player

Razerslash
Daniel LaRusso
Daniel LaRusso

Unfortunately this has happened to me =( ....

Postby Razerslash » Thu Jun 25, 2009 20:24:31

22062009(001).jpg

22062009.jpg

Happened during a very nice day 1445hrs. 6 Youngsters were out of school looking for something to steal. Obvious place... Car park where all the top people work. 5 Security cameras and 1 works which is quite a distant away.

Security guards spotted suspects at 1430hrs, staying seated eating donuts and drinking coffee. 6 Teens, must be some entertainment for them.

They then decide to check it out, as they got there they smashed into my car and grabbed the ipod which really wasn't on display but the white cable was. 1 suspect was caught, rest got a way. The caught suspect claims to never have seen the guys before, doesn't know the names... etc the same old bs.

Well a lesson learned. Police have advised, thief's know your way of living by how you leave anything lying around in your car ie, coins, or bits of notes or even a phone/navi cradle. Leave the car completely empty even the boot and glove compartment.

So anyone that drives a car and likes to keep stuff lying around simply because your lazy well take this advice keep it clean and also to note is the crime on breaking into cars is rising in the UK very fast. Since this has happened, two others near the same place has happened. Security where I work don't give a shit and the criminals know that and they also know hardly any of the CCTV's work.
『new world』: well hes gone now..
Razerslash: thats because i kicked him
『new world』: you killed him
Razerslash: kicked
『new world』: banned?
Razerslash: kicked!

Zen
Daniel LaRusso
Daniel LaRusso

Re: Unfortunately this has happened to me =( ....

Postby Zen » Thu Jun 25, 2009 22:34:07

Well.. that really sucks man.. but a tip is to use tinted windows.. :P then you wont show as much whats in your car.. i have a soundsystem in mine for like 20k swedish cash.. :P if someone stole that i would cry.. but i use tinted windows so they do see what i have.. just a tip.. =)
“I fear not the man who has practiced 10,000 kicks once, but I fear the man who had practiced one kick 10,000 times.”

King
Jean-Claude Van Damme
Jean-Claude Van Damme

Postby King » Thu Jun 25, 2009 22:36:09

tinted windows are illegal on the Front 2 and windscreen.

Also that sucks James =( hope the insurance etc covers costs.

Also the fact that the UK has 2% of the worlds population and 20% of the CCTV cameras seems to make sod all difference to this sort of stuff ;_;
Teamafx.net Server Administrator

Zen
Daniel LaRusso
Daniel LaRusso

Postby Zen » Thu Jun 25, 2009 22:38:37

its illegal here to but who cares..:P cops dont thats for sure..xD
“I fear not the man who has practiced 10,000 kicks once, but I fear the man who had practiced one kick 10,000 times.”

Razerslash
Daniel LaRusso
Daniel LaRusso

Postby Razerslash » Thu Jun 25, 2009 22:40:47

My sound system is more then your 20k swedish money, I am lucky its still there it was one of the things I was more worried about when I got the phone call from the security team.

Tinted windows helps to keep out criminals from seeing your contents but they also, well in UK and Germany increase your insurance premium simply because the costs to replace it when situation like mine has happened and the decrease of visibility. My insurance wants 10% extra for the value of the car and the price I paid for the insurance making it almost 130 pound more. That is a lot if you think about it just for tinted windows.

Razerslash
Daniel LaRusso
Daniel LaRusso

Postby Razerslash » Thu Jun 25, 2009 22:43:14

Oh yeah the front windows are legal at certain percentage of tint, but I am more for my safety on the road than looks. UK do not have the best drivers, it can get very rough if your not careful.

Razerslash
Daniel LaRusso
Daniel LaRusso

Postby Razerslash » Thu Jun 25, 2009 22:48:46

Insurance covered the window, but I didn't tell them about the ipod I just ordered a new one cheaper that way as the premium would have rocketed and I would of lost my NCB.

The CCTV has the suspects but will not help me in court as recordings are not good enough evidence due to lack of quality and you'll get the suspects with their human rights crap so in this case, the CCTV recording I have will be viewed but not used in court as evidence.

Zen
Daniel LaRusso
Daniel LaRusso

Postby Zen » Thu Jun 25, 2009 22:50:27

bah that really sucks m8.. move to sweden.. then you can tint all you want with no extra costs..:P

Off topic what model of VW is that? gti or Vr6? :D

RandomTask
Jason Statham
Jason Statham

Postby RandomTask » Thu Jun 25, 2009 23:00:51

Not too mention a car with tinted windows looks even more inviting to criminals...

Dimon
Jean-Claude Van Damme
Jean-Claude Van Damme

Postby Dimon » Thu Jun 25, 2009 23:14:26

Bah that sucks man. :<

Next

Return to General Chat