Moderators: Community Members, Class Leader, WoW Player

Celenia
Cobra Kai Apprentice
Cobra Kai Apprentice

Goodbye and good luck

Postby Celenia » Thu Nov 12, 2009 23:03:46

Hey every1,

I'm a trial for you, and also for me.
Ive thought about this, and I dont think I fit in AE fully.. So my trial ends here.

ty for the fun times. Ty for the trial.

GL Recruiting 25mans, and See u all around!

bb,

Cele

f1xxx3r
Ryu
Ryu

Re: Goodbye and good luck

Postby f1xxx3r » Thu Nov 12, 2009 23:11:58

Bbye Cele, sad to see you go! You're one hell of a turkey.

So!.... T'all you fine dandies so proud, so cock-sure, prancin' aboot with your heads full of eyeballs! Come and get me I say! I'll be waiting on ya with a whiff of the 'ol brimstone. I'm a grim bloody fable, with an unhappy bloody end!

Rza
Jason Statham
Jason Statham

Re: Goodbye and good luck

Postby Rza » Fri Nov 13, 2009 00:51:37

As I've already said to you celenia, just be honest the reason your leaving is you got accepted into Holy Warriors, so please don't say you didn't fit in cause it was quite the opposite, you fitted in perfectly - we even let your undergeared friends join because of this as we felt you were on the same wavelength as the core of the guild.

It disappoints me aswell you had no real intentions in staying yet still came and took raid spots over other people - I admit that in TOTGC we did need your dps in most cases but still annoying that you never told us in the first place and we found out from our ex-officer Talho in Ninth Order that you were applying to other guilds.

In any case your a nice guy and a decent player, GL HF in HW.

A life, Jimmy. You know what that is? It’s the shit that happens while you’re waiting for moments that never come.

Return to General Chat