Upcoming Games

Anything

Moderators: Community Members, Class Leader, WoW Player

King
Jean-Claude Van Damme
Jean-Claude Van Damme

Upcoming Games

Postby King » Fri Apr 09, 2010 10:43:03

Besides the obvious Cataclysm what other games are you looking forward to?

Mine are (in no particular order):

Just Cause 2 (PC) - Free Roaming vehicle mercenery warfare? yes please
Splinter Cell Conviction (PC) - Better Balance of Stealth and Action + I Love Co-op so someone else needs this!
Test Drive Unlimited 2 (360 or PC not sure yet) - Loved the original, plus free roaming in a ferrari is hawt.
Mafia 2 (PC) - Lovevd the original of this too, just as good as GTA in an older setting.
APB (PC) - Delayed, was meant to be march =( Cops and Robbers in an open city? GIEF!
Gran Turismo 5 (PS3) - Vapourware? hope not, loved all of these games so far.
Battlefield 3 (PC) - The Proper BF Series, including jets, is it really in develoment? I hope so.

Probably a few more i missed, post your "gief me games nao" list.
Teamafx.net Server Administrator

Razerslash
Daniel LaRusso
Daniel LaRusso

Re: Upcoming PC Games

Postby Razerslash » Fri Apr 09, 2010 10:59:04

I am interested in the following.

Duke Nukem Forever (PC) - We all know its never gonna come out.
Deus Ex 3 (PC) - I loved the first one, second was a bit messed up but was good.
Thief 4 (PC) - Good stealth game, similar to splinter cell except in old ages.
Diablo 3 (PC) - Been a fan since first one, countless hours spent on diablo 2 b.net.

Only ones come to mind.
『new world』: well hes gone now..
Razerslash: thats because i kicked him
『new world』: you killed him
Razerslash: kicked
『new world』: banned?
Razerslash: kicked!

Talho
Ryu
Ryu

Re: Upcoming Games

Postby Talho » Fri Apr 09, 2010 11:30:11

Diablo 3 :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

only game i might quit WoW for.
Love is that which enables choice. Love is always stronger than fear. Always choose on the basis of love

Dimon
Jean-Claude Van Damme
Jean-Claude Van Damme

Postby Dimon » Fri Apr 09, 2010 12:37:30

Apart from Diablo 3 and Starcraft 2 I'm also looking forward to get to play a couple of existing titles as FF 13 (not so hyped for that anymore tho) and Resonance of Fate. The latter is initially very hard as far as I've heard and also boasts 9 additional harder difficulty levels(!). XD

I also got a ton of games I've yet to complete... So I can't complain about not having anything to do. \o/ Probably around 20 titles or so. >.<

B00rz
Jean-Claude Van Damme
Jean-Claude Van Damme

Postby B00rz » Fri Apr 09, 2010 12:41:00

Sounds like me and anime, lots to watch no time to watch it in, I try to watch a few episodes a night before I goto bed but some animes are like 50-100+ episodes and it takes ages.

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews]

Dimon
Jean-Claude Van Damme
Jean-Claude Van Damme

Postby Dimon » Fri Apr 09, 2010 13:27:48

I got that problem as well... T_T

Rza
Jason Statham
Jason Statham

Postby Rza » Fri Apr 09, 2010 13:30:31

Talho still sniveling about on here. What happened to the am "thinking about leaving ninth? As am not enjoying, considering coming to play with yous again"? *log off*

Change of heart? Or were you just trying to get some sort of reaction from me as I was being (understandably) pretty cold with with you, when you randomly showed up out the blue. Did you think I'd start trying to chase you to get you too return and act as though nothing ever happened, when you asked me? Cause that's exactly how it came across when you said it then logged off without me responding and then never saying a word since.

A life, Jimmy. You know what that is? It’s the shit that happens while you’re waiting for moments that never come.

RandomTask
Jason Statham
Jason Statham

Postby RandomTask » Fri Apr 09, 2010 17:47:22

Starcraft 2.
Diablo 3.
Thief 4.

Rator
Hong Kong Fooey
Hong Kong Fooey

Postby Rator » Sun Apr 11, 2010 14:08:49

Diablo 3 & Guildwars 2. Will quit all other games and focus on those if they are released. Will take some time though :)

Baby-Boo
Daniel LaRusso
Daniel LaRusso

Postby Baby-Boo » Sat May 01, 2010 22:53:00

Ordered Red Dead Redemption Limited Edition (PS3) today. Weirdly little price, only 300kr for those who know norwegian prices.

Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker. Gonna borrow a PSP to play it. I just have to play it. Watched the cutscenes from the previous PSP title on youtube, but this one I gotta play since Kojima is working on it a lot. Know the MGS story back to back.
Played all the first 3 games on the playstation brand this winter before I played MGS4 again because story was confusing, and I enjoyed it twise as much. Then I went to wikipedia to read what I played because it was still confusing.

Mafia 2 (PS3)- Rounded the first one 7 times.
Batman: Akhrahm Asylum 2 (PS3)
Gran Turismo 5 - PS3...
Last Guardian (PS3) - Played Shadow of Colossus this winter and loved it. Can't wait to see what they got for PS3.

Pre-ordering all the above games. And I turn 18 the 7th may so I can will get a visa card (or mastercard, I don't remember), and I can buy 18+ games from the stores... which is lovely cause I am tired of using my brother's credit card all the time.

Prince of Persia - Forgotten Sands. Gonna wait for reviews for this one.
Metal of Honor - Wait for rewiews
Call of Duty: Spec Ops - Loved WaW more than Modern Warfare games, so I'm proly gonna get it.
SW: Force Unleashed 2 - Maybe

Next

Return to General Chat