hey guys

Anything

Moderators: Community Members, Class Leader, WoW Player

snake_the_boss
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle

hey guys

Postby snake_the_boss » Mon Nov 15, 2010 00:02:27

hey guys, how is everyone doing? its has been a while ;)

Do you guys still together after all this time? playing wow and all? hope so :)

As you should guess, our clan is over for at least one year, and we all took different paths. As for me, i never bothered to play css again.

Uni really takes all my precious time, and bth i was told that there was a silly update on the game itself, and that the results were not very satisfying..

Did you guys give it a try?

What about you king? do you have your degree already? :P

Wish you guys all the best ;)

cheers**

King
Jean-Claude Van Damme
Jean-Claude Van Damme

Re: hey guys

Postby King » Mon Nov 15, 2010 02:44:27

Hey mate, yea we're pretty much all still here, added a few extras along the way too ^^

Not tried the updated CSS at all really, not played it since i let the Surf Server die really.

Had my degree for 2.5 years now ^_^ Makes me wonder how long ago it was that we played CSS on a regular basis =P
Teamafx.net Server Administrator

RandomTask
Jason Statham
Jason Statham

Postby RandomTask » Mon Nov 15, 2010 07:10:21

There was an update?

Dimon
Jean-Claude Van Damme
Jean-Claude Van Damme

Postby Dimon » Mon Nov 15, 2010 07:54:03

It's still in beta. Think poeple startet getting access to it this spring. I only got it last week tho.
So check your steam list! :d WoW is kinda slow atm with the expansion coming about 3 weeks, but we're still here. ^^

Rza
Jason Statham
Jason Statham

Postby Rza » Mon Nov 15, 2010 14:15:28

CSS update was pretty much to bring in the achievement fad that everygame has to have these days. It's just made it more beginner/pick up and play friendly to try and compete with the likes of CoD and BF. It's dead anyway CSS.

Starcraft 2 is my weapon of choice these days. It just ticks all the boxes for me, it's just awesome. Will mostly likely be back playing wow in cata though.

A life, Jimmy. You know what that is? It’s the shit that happens while you’re waiting for moments that never come.

snake_the_boss

Postby snake_the_boss » Mon Nov 15, 2010 21:52:16

it was really a long time ago :P Congrats then. do you work on something related to what you have studied for? Mine is about computer science, and its killing me! but I like it enough :P Heard that in Scotland, there is one of the best uni teaching in that area, is that true?

btw, you´r right rza, css is dead.. but maybe i will give it a try on next vacation, it would be nice to play with you guys again.. i am feeling a bit nostalgic.. tbh that´s why I came here again. To hear from you guys ;)
I miss that time when rza was that frightening guy carrying the awp all the time, while boorz and his annoying famas did all the rest.. even randomtask was good at that time!! hehe no offence :P

Nice to know that everything is ok.

Cheers**

Rza
Jason Statham
Jason Statham

Postby Rza » Mon Nov 15, 2010 21:57:17

Well Jonnie aint from Scotland, its me random and hanky. I wouldn't really say theirs anywhere in Scotland thats got a well respected Uni for computer science. Theirs a few Uni's in Glasgow that are like in the top 25 uni's in the UK but their most notably known being highly respected for engineering courses.

A life, Jimmy. You know what that is? It’s the shit that happens while you’re waiting for moments that never come.

Kidders
Ryu
Ryu

Postby Kidders » Tue Nov 16, 2010 01:13:11

alright snake? long time no see, hope things are good.
Craig.

Linky

Postby Linky » Tue Nov 16, 2010 09:55:50

Hey Buddy, I seem to be the only one who still plays CSS, think it will always be my weapon of choice, the update took some getting used to and the reg is as awful as ether but theres always something that i always go back for. I still have a laugh playing so when your next on a vacation and fancy a beating like the good old days message me on steam :D Nice too hear from you. Much love xx

King
Jean-Claude Van Damme
Jean-Claude Van Damme

Postby King » Tue Nov 16, 2010 11:11:48

Linky wrote:Hey Buddy, I seem to be the only one who still plays CSS, think it will always be my weapon of choice, the update took some getting used to and the reg is as awful as ether but theres always something that i always go back for. I still have a laugh playing so when your next on a vacation and fancy a beating like the good old days message me on steam :D Nice too hear from you. Much love xx

did you just spell EVER as eTHer?
Teamafx.net Server Administrator

Next

Return to General Chat