Headiephonies

Anything

Moderators: Community Members, Class Leader, WoW Player

RandomTask
Jason Statham
Jason Statham

Headiephonies

Postby RandomTask » Sun May 22, 2011 15:47:06

Aye so I fancy getting some new headphones. A decent set of wired ones for the PC. Circumaural w/without microphone. Will mainly be for louuuuuuuuuuuuuud music but also films and games too.

Any suggestions? Have had Sennheisers in the past which have always been pretty awesome.

Rza
Jason Statham
Jason Statham

Re: Headiephonies

Postby Rza » Sun May 22, 2011 19:14:12

I use the Sennheiser PC360's which is basically just the Sennheiser HD550 (which had before and had a siberia mic) with a microphone. The volume control is also on the ear cup plus to mute your mic you just flip the microphone upwards. These 2 features alone makes me love them. I accidently snapped the mic when the cable got stuck under my chair and ripped it off and ended up forking out another £100 - I've tried a lot of headsets and nothing come close to these for sound, comfort and quality. I use the broken mic set now on my tv when watching films now :>

Their open ear which not always to everyone's taste as their pretty much like speakers on your head.

http://www.sennheiserusa.com/pc-professional-gamer-gaming-headset-noise-cancelling-pc-soundcard_504122

If you can blow the budget then look at some of the top end audiophile headsets on their too. Of course all is pointless unless you have a decent soundcard.

Its about 2 years old now but the Asus Xonar Essence with headphone amp is awesome - Might be new versions of it these days but you'll be hard pushed to find a bad review about it.

A life, Jimmy. You know what that is? It’s the shit that happens while you’re waiting for moments that never come.

Jupsik
Steven Seagal
Steven Seagal

Postby Jupsik » Sun May 22, 2011 20:17:49

im using noise canceling ones from bose, sound is brilliant also best noise canceling out there. + their super light yet with a solid feel so u wont get tired from using them for like 8 hours straight

http://www.bose.com/controller?url=/sho ... /index.jsp

Boorz! i demand a new sig :D
Request granted!

RandomTask
Jason Statham
Jason Statham

Postby RandomTask » Fri May 27, 2011 17:58:28

Went with the PC360s too. They are winsome indeed.

Return to General Chat