AFX Starcraft tourney

Anything

Moderators: Community Members, Class Leader, WoW Player

Dreadz
Cobra Kai Sensei
Cobra Kai Sensei

Re: AFX Starcraft tourney

Postby Dreadz » Fri Jul 19, 2013 15:56:44

Just a side thought but if group B players wanted it we could have 1 group A player coach 1 group B player seeing as the leagues are relatively separate, to help out with builds, or give some feedback on some replays etc.

Should i get Quantum, Tyrell and the gold protoss to sign up to the forums to make things easier?

Rza
Jason Statham
Jason Statham

Postby Rza » Sat Jul 20, 2013 12:01:18

Yeah people can help others if they want. Not in the actual official game itself though.

Yeah can get them to sign up eventually, no rush atm.

A life, Jimmy. You know what that is? It’s the shit that happens while you’re waiting for moments that never come.

Links
Splinter
Splinter

Postby Links » Wed Jul 24, 2013 01:24:43

yeah im game, id like to be in group b please. Thanks!

Cogswell
Splinter
Splinter

Postby Cogswell » Fri Jul 26, 2013 18:15:32

You group A people better watch out, I'm moving up the ranks in Bronze league!

Rza
Jason Statham
Jason Statham

Postby Rza » Fri Jul 26, 2013 19:41:18

yeah buddy!

A life, Jimmy. You know what that is? It’s the shit that happens while you’re waiting for moments that never come.

Dreadz
Cobra Kai Sensei
Cobra Kai Sensei

Postby Dreadz » Fri Jul 26, 2013 20:14:49

If the idea is to stream it will people be giving casting a go? Just curious.

Also i'm happy to chuck in a few quid for the prize

B00rz
Jean-Claude Van Damme
Jean-Claude Van Damme

Postby B00rz » Sat Jul 27, 2013 02:40:19

ill be streaming it, if people wanna cast that will be better for me cause i havent a clue myself

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews]

fops
Ryu
Ryu

Postby fops » Sat Jul 27, 2013 11:36:14

I can only jump in and make a fool of myself asking the wrong questions to the casters, with the help of my terrible russian accent! Yeaaaah buddy! And maybe presenting the players. And no, I won't be walking half naked holding a board above my head, like they do in boxing. Just korean style, altho I need to do some research first. Shut up, I have serious homework to do!

On a serious note, I'm offering to design and also implement a scoreboard to easily keep track of the tournament, along with details like schedule and what not. Open for any ideas! That, of course, if yous find it interesting. I have tons of ideas, I just need a domain/subdomain for it and time to actually do it.

Besides that, I'm looking forward and may the best player win! Good luck everybody!
Real eyes realize real lies

Rza
Jason Statham
Jason Statham

Postby Rza » Sun Jul 28, 2013 14:41:18

Dreadz wrote:If the idea is to stream it will people be giving casting a go? Just curious.

Also i'm happy to chuck in a few quid for the prize

Casting wise, I think it will very much just be us chatting on TS with a bit of banter on whats happening in the games.

If anyone wants to specfically cast they can though. I don't mind trying to do the observing at least.

Rza
Jason Statham
Jason Statham

Postby Rza » Sun Jul 28, 2013 14:47:26

fops wrote:I can only jump in and make a fool of myself asking the wrong questions to the casters, with the help of my terrible russian accent! Yeaaaah buddy! And maybe presenting the players. And no, I won't be walking half naked holding a board above my head, like they do in boxing. Just korean style, altho I need to do some research first. Shut up, I have serious homework to do!

On a serious note, I'm offering to design and also implement a scoreboard to easily keep track of the tournament, along with details like schedule and what not. Open for any ideas! That, of course, if yous find it interesting. I have tons of ideas, I just need a domain/subdomain for it and time to actually do it.

Besides that, I'm looking forward and may the best player win! Good luck everybody!

If you have the time to do so fops, this would be truely awesome! It's still very much a blank slate so the more idea's the better, Throw them at me.

Let me know what you need or if you need help with anything.

Cheers

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat