Meet up

Anything

Moderators: Community Members, Class Leader, WoW Player

Rza
Jason Statham
Jason Statham

Meet up

Postby Rza » Wed Aug 12, 2015 19:29:52

Think Fxr has reached out to a few of yous already but he is coming over to the UK near the end of September and he was talking to me about meeting up with him Edinburgh. Am in...of course....but after what happened to Bob earlier this year It kind of stuck me that I've spent the best part of 5 years talking and hanging out with Bob and the rest of yous (some of yous longer) and if I was walking down the street - I'd walk right past yous.... and am sorry but that's just fucking wrong.

So I know its kinda short notice but I thought while he's over in the UK it might be a good opportunity to have a meet up somewhere. Am fairly flexible, am down for whereever but I think Edinburgh would probably be easiest for fxr. Edinburgh is a good city plus pretty easy to get to by plane, train or car for everyone.

Anyone else fancy it?

A life, Jimmy. You know what that is? It’s the shit that happens while you’re waiting for moments that never come.

Rza
Jason Statham
Jason Statham

Re: Meet up

Postby Rza » Wed Aug 12, 2015 19:45:30

Also I said to a few of yous also that am going travelling next year to EU, Asia and Aus - the plan was that I intended to come and meet as many of yous I possibly could (those that want to of course) but shit may have changed due to someone coming to do the trip with me - originally I was going to do the majority of it Solo...so this would be perfect for me also - Means I don't have to spend money from my travel budget just to come see you fuckers in England.

Is anyone perhaps down with grabbing a beer and maybe showing me round your city sometime next July/August?

Jupsik I believe you offered me one of your many mansions in Estonia, this is still on offer? right?

A life, Jimmy. You know what that is? It’s the shit that happens while you’re waiting for moments that never come.

B00rz
Jean-Claude Van Damme
Jean-Claude Van Damme

Postby B00rz » Thu Aug 13, 2015 01:01:12

Should come to my country Rza! There are many beers to be had =D

But yeah I was thinking about this not long ago, finally paid off my car and so I'm out of my mileage contract so I can go anywhere I want to now \o/

I'm good to go anywhere Edinburgh is literally a couple of hours up the road for me and I have time off in the 2nd week of September and October. Obviously could just do a weekend job. Should be fun so count me in, we will have to get some dates and times down and get it sorted.

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews]

Jupsik
Steven Seagal
Steven Seagal

Postby Jupsik » Thu Aug 13, 2015 17:43:07

the offer for Estonia is still up and it has even been upgraded to include a +1, provided that i'm actually there. Regarding sept, i have to check with my gf, if shes ok watching the dog.

Boorz! i demand a new sig :D
Request granted!

B00rz
Jean-Claude Van Damme
Jean-Claude Van Damme

Postby B00rz » Thu Aug 13, 2015 17:59:34

I can see it now. Rza turning up at Jupsiks and he isnt there....

Rza
Jason Statham
Jason Statham

Postby Rza » Thu Aug 13, 2015 20:00:52

B00rz wrote:Should come to my country Rza! There are many beers to be had =D

But yeah I was thinking about this not long ago, finally paid off my car and so I'm out of my mileage contract so I can go anywhere I want to now \o/

I'm good to go anywhere Edinburgh is literally a couple of hours up the road for me and I have time off in the 2nd week of September and October. Obviously could just do a weekend job. Should be fun so count me in, we will have to get some dates and times down and get it sorted.

Bah I was down your neck of the woods on a stag in June!

It's not even that, going down through England doesn't really do anything for us....been there done it sort of thing.... so just want to head out straight to mainland EU when we start. (this is in respect of my travels next year....I can meet up anywhere in the UK in Sep/Oct)

I would love to go to London though, one place I've never been. But I'd save a fortune just avoiding it.....

Jupsik
Steven Seagal
Steven Seagal

Postby Jupsik » Sat Aug 15, 2015 05:53:09

the weekend starting with the 25th of sept i'm having quests over, but other than that i'm good

Boorz! i demand a new sig :D
Request granted!

B00rz
Jean-Claude Van Damme
Jean-Claude Van Damme

Postby B00rz » Sat Aug 15, 2015 12:27:12

You on the sauce again Jupsik? You dont invite quests over irl =P

B00rz
Jean-Claude Van Damme
Jean-Claude Van Damme

Postby B00rz » Fri Aug 21, 2015 15:06:27

Guess no one wants to meet you Rza cept me and Jupsik =(

Rza
Jason Statham
Jason Statham

Postby Rza » Tue Aug 25, 2015 19:58:00

Few others too....but I can live with just your company Boorz so its cool x

So we got dates yet for when your likely to be over fxr....I am going away early Octoberish for a week and trying arrange that around your visit so the sooner I know the better mate.

Next

Return to General Chat