New PT server Awful?

Anything

Moderators: Community Members, Class Leader, WoW Player

King
Jean-Claude Van Damme
Jean-Claude Van Damme

Re: New PT server Awful?

Postby King » Fri Oct 03, 2008 17:10:50

on the subject of intros, think its time for a uniform approach tahts easily editable. So.

Aim Server
Dust 2 Server
Dm Server

Thats a start, i'll edit them and stuff when i get suggestions. They work ingame, but currently dont scroll, will try putting them all in an iframe so it scrolls for ingame.

Any additions to rules, post them. Also if snake could post a translated version for the .PT server, i'll add them.

The admin list on the right will update automatically based on sourcebans admin access that is given. If you want your name (username) changed on sourcebans poke me. If there is someone on that list on any servers that shouldn't be, poke me. If your missing and you think you should be on it, poke me =P
Teamafx.net Server Administrator

snake_the_boss
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle

Postby snake_the_boss » Fri Oct 03, 2008 18:34:22

yeah i will do that.

p.s: the reason i didnt make a post about our new server is because its not running at 100%! we are sorting so many things.. please be patient rza.. i know you are sincere, but please give us some more time. if u want just dont join the server till i tell u to do so ok?

we are having different problems every single day!! just let me sort everything out first, dont be so harsh. some of us are putting so much efford on it.. we really want it to be a respectful server, but first we need time. i know i am beeing repetitive but i have no other way to say it

Rza
Jason Statham
Jason Statham

Postby Rza » Fri Oct 03, 2008 19:18:10

I admit I may have have been harsh, but everything I said still stands as far as am concerned, it was just a complete embarassment. I like to be straight to the point, hence why it may have sounded rather blunt, But I think most people know me for being a fussy bastard :P

Am not saying theirs no effort going into it, Yous may being doing your best or whatever else but its just the fact the night before it was fine, actually enjoyed playing and played for a good couple of hours, I log on the next day and It was just awful mess that I whined about last night.

If you need help with anything give me a shout. I have psd files etc to make banners, I actually gave the logo psd to kamikazi the other night when he asked for it, and then too see another variation of the logo just gets a bit irittating.

A life, Jimmy. You know what that is? It’s the shit that happens while you’re waiting for moments that never come.

snake_the_boss

Postby snake_the_boss » Fri Oct 03, 2008 20:44:05

i assume you can give it a try now :P

banner: sorted
intro music: deleted
tk punisher (a menu appears): working now
quake sounds: working at 100%
king´s rank: works sometimes :lol:
child admin: cant say its 100% sorted but we are working on it
adverts: totally in portguese, very sexy

King
Jean-Claude Van Damme
Jean-Claude Van Damme

Postby King » Fri Oct 03, 2008 21:13:55

my ranks should work all the time, it'll just be slow on that server since my ping to it is high =P
Teamafx.net Server Administrator

Kidders
Ryu
Ryu

Postby Kidders » Sat Oct 04, 2008 14:34:48

rza wrote:fussy bastard :P
Craig.

Rza
Jason Statham
Jason Statham

Postby Rza » Sat Oct 04, 2008 20:00:58

Ok well everything seems to be back to the way it was and should be.

Good job

A life, Jimmy. You know what that is? It’s the shit that happens while you’re waiting for moments that never come.

Previous

Return to General Chat