Fal is Back1!!

Anything

Moderators: Community Members, Class Leader, WoW Player

Linky

Re: Fal is Back1!!

Postby Linky » Thu Oct 16, 2008 22:53:47

yeah talho we will be starting again of sorts and raiding etc, some of us have changed our mains since youve been gone, boorz is now ret ( so oped) ive got a ele shaman as my main and iain has a rogue :) glad to see your still alive and all :)

King
Jean-Claude Van Damme
Jean-Claude Van Damme

Postby King » Thu Oct 16, 2008 23:07:07

Talho wrote:
King wrote:
Talho wrote:im coming back a week before WotLK, you guys still playing :D ? cause im gonna come back =)

YAY! was getting worried cause hadn't seen you in ages =P

ye =) i've not been online for a while, i took a break from WoW cause i rly got bored playing with HW, so are you restarting the guild again in WotLK ?

hate :evil: to boorz ! meany !

It never stopped =P

but yea we'll probably be recruiting properly etc, again
Teamafx.net Server Administrator

Rza
Jason Statham
Jason Statham

Postby Rza » Fri Oct 17, 2008 00:27:19

Yeah be good to have you back talho.

And yeah as we said we'd never disband. we've scraped by the past couple of month's leveling alts etc. New patch for wotlk has gone live and all the new abilites and talents are avaliable atm so everyone is back online again and playing to prep for WOTLK.

Am going back to a rogue as per my first ever 70 WoW character. Johnny is playing his druid so we have a suitable replacement for my, lets be honest fucking awesome healing! :P

SEE YOU SOON XXXXXX

A life, Jimmy. You know what that is? It’s the shit that happens while you’re waiting for moments that never come.

Previous

Return to General Chat