RL Name
mickey

Nationality
dutch

Can you speak/understand English?
yes

Can you use Teamspeak?
i don`t but if i`d figure it out quit fast

Do you have any friends currently in the guild?
i do know tehbutchz

What do you expect from our guild?
that the people in it are skilled enough to know what they are doing or at least have the guts to ask if they don`t know tactics for a boss
next to that i hope to have allot of fun and some nice dps contest ^^

Talent Distrubution (e.g. 18/0/53)?
57/3/11
20/51/0

Why are you this spec?
well i could only pick 1 spec but i do use both fire/TTW and arcane because they`re both very strong raiding specs and i do like to switch sometimes to keep things interesting ^^

What would say is your most valuable Spell/Ability/Move?
fire: firebolt
arcane: arcane blast
those are the main spells but i wouldn`t say that they are the most valuable because i need allot more spells to make my specs work :P

What would your normal rotation be on a raid boss fight to gain optimal DPS / Effective Healing / Threat generation?
fire: living bomb, 5x scorch then spamming firebolt and refreshing living bomb and scorch when needed. i use pyroblast as soon as hotstreak procs

arcane: 3x arcane blast then arcane barrage or arcane missile depending on the proc

(DPS only) And what would you say is your average DPS on a single target Tank and Spank fight while fully raid buffed?
last 25 man naxx i did 6k dps on patch in my firespec tho my dps isn`t very steady it differs from 4.5k to 6k

Although we prefere you to play the spec you want to play, if needed are you prepared to respec in the best interests of the guild?
ye

What guild were/are you in previously/currently? Reasons for Leaving?
pandora (in tbc) : it just died

eternals of war: they quit 25 man raids to focus on 10 man hard modes... by doing so they also had a cleanout in the guild and with that they kicked allot of fun people, also the new looting system sucks big time.... the officer decide who get`s loot and they only look at who got the bigger upgrade not looking at people who are more active or who preforms better just because they would have better gear in that slot
and lastly the quality of the raids are going downwards the current people seem to adapt allot less fast as the people we started off with

Time /played?
60 days almost 61 =3

Prior raiding experience
ulduar10: downed yogg and did XT en thorim hardmode
ulduar25: downed vezax ( with a pug )

What days suit you best for raiding?

every day. as long as a know when to keep a day free beforehand

Any Final Words
i know that in firespec i`m very undergeared when looking at hitrating but i do have some hit things like dying curse and stuff i just focus my gear on arcane but found out it also works wonders in fire :P

i also have a vacation planned from august 1st till august 8th. better to tell such things up front imo =3

WoW Armory Link: onewinged

Zen
Daniel LaRusso
Daniel LaRusso

Re: onewinged - Mage - Arcane

Postby Zen » Wed Jul 22, 2009 22:54:58

I like this app. Seems like a good player and we do tend to be short on mages alot lately so. But final word is up to Minibob since i dont know squat about mages =)
“I fear not the man who has practiced 10,000 kicks once, but I fear the man who had practiced one kick 10,000 times.”

onewinged
Cobra Kai Apprentice
Cobra Kai Apprentice

Postby onewinged » Wed Jul 22, 2009 23:06:05

well if he thinks about this gear being my arcanespec gear i do think he`ll see that i know what i`m doing ^^
i hitgeared myself to 7% btw because we always had a dreanei and boomkin in the raid but i do always have my wand ( prolly still on armory ) and dying curse with me just in case =3

bob
Ryu
Ryu

Postby bob » Wed Jul 22, 2009 23:18:16

Gear looks ok an seem to know what you're doin.

Willing to give u a trial. gimme a /w ingame

B00rz
Jean-Claude Van Damme
Jean-Claude Van Damme

Postby B00rz » Tue Aug 18, 2009 12:00:18

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews]

Return to Accepted Applications