RL Name
Alexander

Nationality
Sweden

Can you speak/understand English?
Yes i can both speak and understand english

Can you use Teamspeak?
yes ofc i can use Teamspeak or Ventrilo

Do you have any friends currently in the guild?
No

What do you expect from our guild?
I expect hardcore raids and alot of late nights with progress and alot of new friends!

Talent Distrubution (e.g. 18/0/53)?
0/53/18

Why are you this spec?
I think this specc works best with my eq and rotation

What would say is your most valuable Spell/Ability/Move?
Righteus Fury helps me to get 90% more aggro. Divine shield when things get nasty for protection and survival. and ofc Lay on hands is a real life saver sometimes

What would your normal rotation be on a raid boss fight to gain optimal DPS / Effective Healing / Threat generation?
I start out with Avanger shield, then concentration ,Holy shield, Judgement, Shield of righteousness, Hammer of the righteous,

(DPS only) And what would you say is your average DPS on a single target Tank and Spank fight while fully raid buffed?
Not Completed By Applicant

Although we prefere you to play the spec you want to play, if needed are you prepared to respec in the best interests of the guild?
Yes ofc i can always respecc i have 2.2k SP in holy, and decent Retri gear.. but i must say i fit best as a tank tho i really like to analyze bosses to be able to tank him in the best way.

What guild were/are you in previously/currently? Reasons for Leaving?
Sacra.. I created this guild and we started out with naxx10 - 25 and everything went well. then we moved up to Ulduar 10 first attempt = General tho we dident really know taccs for each and every boss here, so it was just more then right that we diden\'t down General. Then summer came and ALOT of ppl went inactive and i have been the only active sience that.

Time /played?
25 days 7 hours. i played alot in pre BC and in BC but that acc was sold to my big brother.

Prior raiding experience
All instances , full clear on TOC10 and killed first boss on TOC25

Does our current raiding schedule fit you ? (tue thu 20h30-23h00/30 sun 20h00-23h00/30)
I have a really easy scheduel in school i start like 11.00 pm and quit 14.00 pm every day, and in summer i played from 19.00 - 03.00 almost everyday even tho i had work 06.00 \"Was working in a food store\"

Any Final Words
I know u dont recruit Paladins atm but I really whanna get some serious guild because i have been trying to get sacra raiding serious for 4 months, Paid a ventrilo server, 104 dollars, Website http://www.sacra-gaming.com 300 dollars, And i can say that if we analyze the guild online time i stand for 50% alone.. So i\'m really serious about wow and want to play with ppl who have the same goal. Hopefully u see me as some sort of benefit for the guild!

WoW Armory Link: Kazzor

B00rz
Jean-Claude Van Damme
Jean-Claude Van Damme

Re: Kazzor - Paladin - Protection

Postby B00rz » Sat Aug 22, 2009 13:40:05

Kazzor wrote:What do you expect from our guild?
I expect hardcore raids and alot of late nights with progress and alot of new friends!

we arent exactly super hard core, he raid Thursday, Sunday and Tuesday for a couple of hours, most of the guild have jobs/school so we cant put in the really late nights cause of it.

Kazzor wrote:What would say is your most valuable Spell/Ability/Move?
Righteus Fury helps me to get 90% more aggro. Divine shield when things get nasty for protection and survival. and ofc Lay on hands is a real life saver sometimes

why would you be using Divine Shield as a tank, the only reason you would used that as a paladin tank is to remove fear and then have it cancelled immediately as you cant hold aggro while its active. Also next patch Righteous Fury will only give 80% threat from holy damage.

Kazzor wrote:What would your normal rotation be on a raid boss fight to gain optimal DPS / Effective Healing / Threat generation?
I start out with Avanger shield, then concentration ,Holy shield, Judgement, Shield of righteousness, Hammer of the righteous

Im actually quite glad to see someone else that doesnt bother with the 6969 rotation, myself i cant stand it i just don't see the point in using it sure it times your cooldowns to perfection with it but you can actually just set a macro up that does the whole rotation for you, its rubbish like playing a DK =P

Kazzor wrote:What guild were/are you in previously/currently? Reasons for Leaving?
Sacra.. I created this guild and we started out with naxx10 - 25 and everything went well. then we moved up to Ulduar 10 first attempt = General tho we dident really know taccs for each and every boss here, so it was just more then right that we diden\'t down General. Then summer came and ALOT of ppl went inactive and i have been the only active sience that.

This is the exact predicament we are actually in at the moment, people are leaving left right and centre and a lot of the guild went inactive over the summer due to holidays and the likes, most of the problems we have with the attendance at the moment seems to be with the new raid, people are pretty pissed with the fact that you had a really good go in ulduar got some good gear just to find out that a new dinged 80 can do a few dungeons and get better gear than you in a couple of weeks without really breaking a sweat.

Im happy for you to join as you seem to know what your looking for gear wise, im a bit in doubt about your glyphs though, i mean why do you have glyph of exocism, that is pretty much a ret glyph now as you wouldnt really try to cast exocism as prot as you run the risk of being crit while casting. Also glyph of shield of righteousness, you dont really need this glyph either shield of righteousness is one of the lowest mana cost spells you have for prot you should really have glyph of devine plea in there for the 3% damage reduction and also minor glyph of sense undead is pretty nice as that is pretty much the only minor glyph for prot paladins.

anyways ill see if there is any other officers who want to comment, if not ill inv you for a trial.

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews]

Kazzor
Cobra Kai Apprentice
Cobra Kai Apprentice

Re: Kazzor - Paladin - Protection

Postby Kazzor » Sat Aug 22, 2009 13:59:39

I diden't mean Divine Shield, " Divine Protection" :) A miss by me=) And i just said late night cuz i can raid untill raid leaders says "ok" we will call it now because i personally think if we have a flow in the raid we should continue downing bosses even if its over the set raid time.

Return to Accepted Applications