RL Name
Johan Hilding

Nationality
Sweden

Can you speak/understand English?
I do.

Can you use Teamspeak?
Yes I can.

Do you have any friends currently in the guild?
Yes, Kazzor is my a real life mate since early childhood and I have played some with Pain.

What do you expect from our guild?
Alot of raiding with kind and skilled people. Hopefully to get some friends also.

Talent Distrubution (e.g. 18/0/53)?
14/0/57

Why are you this spec?
Well long story short, I played druid on my old account which I sold in early WOTLK. I always liked restoration the most and have always been one of the best healers in all raids. Lately when blizzard have added alot of Crit Rating to our restoration gear I have had to reconsider some talents and tried to build a sweetie. My final decision is this: http://www.wowhead.com/?talent#0VG0uZZf ... fsVo:ALdmz
Also if I get an average amount of haste rating I might skip 3/3 Nature\'s Grace and either put them into Natural Perfection or Tranquil Spirit.
Sorry that got a bit long but yea, as you might see I try to rethink my talents alot to get the best out of them.

What would say is your most valuable Spell/Ability/Move?
Well my NS+HT (Nature\'s Swiftness + Healing Touch) macro is a good lifesaver. Besides that I think Nourish has become one of the greatest heals for the Restoration Druid. Since we do not roll lifeblooms anymore, we let them bloom. The spellrotation has changed a bit.

What would your normal rotation be on a raid boss fight to gain optimal DPS / Effective Healing / Threat generation?
Regrowth, Rejuvenation, LB, LB, LB, Wild Growth (If more then three people in the raid are damaged), Nourish (If I\'m tank healing and its needed I will spamm this until LB blooms), then start over, LB, LB, LB, Rejuvenation, Regrowth. etc :)

(DPS only) And what would you say is your average DPS on a single target Tank and Spank fight while fully raid buffed?
Not Completed By Applicant

Although we prefere you to play the spec you want to play, if needed are you prepared to respec in the best interests of the guild?
Ofcourse, I am thinking feral as offspecc, both for dps and offtanking.

What guild were/are you in previously/currently? Reasons for Leaving?
I am in the guild Sacra which was originally created by Kazzor. I am staying if I am not accepted into AE.

Time /played?
This account is 3-4 weeks old and my characters playtime on level 80 is around 1½ days, therefore I havn\'t had time to get so much gear yet but it\'s coming, no doubt.

Prior raiding experience
Everything up to naxx 25 and a few bosses in Ulduar.

Does our current raiding schedule fit you ? (tue thu 20h30-23h00/30 sun 20h00-23h00/30)
Yes they do, that\'s the least I will play :)

Any Final Words
If you accept me you won\'t regret it =) Peace!

WoW Armory Link: Thatsnotmilk

B00rz
Jean-Claude Van Damme
Jean-Claude Van Damme

Re: Thatsnotmilk - Druid - Restoration

Postby B00rz » Tue Aug 25, 2009 16:35:43

i was gonna do UP with this guy the other day with kazzor but the server was doing its usual trick of not letting us in so i never got to see him in action, he seems like a nice enough guy though and is a mate of kazzor and kazzor is like my identical twin (drawf paladin tanks ftw! =P)

That said, jonnie will be back in a couple of days, ill let him check his gear and spec and stuff and let him pass judgement =P

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews]

Subxzero
Cobra Kai Sensei
Cobra Kai Sensei

Postby Subxzero » Tue Aug 25, 2009 18:30:41

Just had to make a post to let you know: I love your name, made me laugh a good 5 minutes irl.

Talho
Ryu
Ryu

Postby Talho » Wed Aug 26, 2009 12:00:31

your gear is rly rly bad, but you do look like a good player.

If you think you can get some better gear in like 2 weeks time I'm willing to let you join as social now since your an irl friend from someone of the guild
Love is that which enables choice. Love is always stronger than fear. Always choose on the basis of love

Dimon
Jean-Claude Van Damme
Jean-Claude Van Damme

Postby Dimon » Wed Aug 26, 2009 13:02:39

Some Naxx PuG's, heroics and a bit of ulduar gear should fix that really fast.
Unless you're very unlucky with drops/rolls. :< For example first Naxx 25 PuG I did on my shaman got me 4/5 Tier 7.5 and second best boots and BiS bracers and shield. People should on the other hand try and sort that out prior to applying to a guild doing harder content tho imho. :)

Wildingen
Cobra Kai Apprentice
Cobra Kai Apprentice

Postby Wildingen » Wed Aug 26, 2009 15:57:47

B00rz: Dwarfs are ugly! :)

Subxzero: When I read my own name ingame, I do laugh also ^^

Talho: Ofcourse, 2 weeks is alot of time, since my current gear is from 3-4 days playing on 80. I'm that kind of guy that is not satisfied until I am the best so, I'll show you all how to heal ;)

Dimon: My surname is Unlucky.. :(

Talho
Ryu
Ryu

Postby Talho » Fri Aug 28, 2009 10:11:15

gimme a whisper ingame
Love is that which enables choice. Love is always stronger than fear. Always choose on the basis of love

Return to Accepted Applications