RL Name
Christian

Nationality
Sweden

Can you speak/understand English?
Yes both of em

Can you use Teamspeak?
yes

Do you have any friends currently in the guild?
My brother Kazzor, also i played with pain in sacra

What do you expect from our guild?
I expect alot of raids and acitivity in the guild, Many guilds are dead now cuz of the summer and i want some 25 man raids and ppl to talk with while i\'m online

Talent Distrubution (e.g. 18/0/53)?
58/0/13

Why are you this spec?
I love this specc because i tried to find a specc that fits my rotation and the gear i have on me atm, I can respecc later on but for now i think this specc is the best for me. ( before i got mf bonus benefits from t9 and the new idol from emblems.)

What would say is your most valuable Spell/Ability/Move?
Would say starfire on eclips and as the DoT defently IF for now, Later MF will be the best DoT for me. Just need the gear.

What would your normal rotation be on a raid boss fight to gain optimal DPS / Effective Healing / Threat generation?
Start with FF / MF / IF -> wrath until eclips and then Starfire. then when wrath eclips proccs i go wrath. When ever my DoTs goes out, I try to renew them aslong its not interrups my ecplicse cycle. When pop heroism I let my treent out and just spam starfire.

(DPS only) And what would you say is your average DPS on a single target Tank and Spank fight while fully raid buffed?
Around 4-5k

Although we prefere you to play the spec you want to play, if needed are you prepared to respec in the best interests of the guild?
Yes ofc iam. Have no problems to be ferral or heling.

What guild were/are you in previously/currently? Reasons for Leaving?
Well sacra hasnt raided for a while now and with some of the \"top\"players have left we are even further away from rading now. So thats the main reason. Also i consider myself as an active player and sacra is an inactive guild

Time /played?
I have played on this char for about 6 months but overall its more like 1 year and a bit more.

Prior raiding experience
all instances upp to Ulduar 10. General was the longest we got. after that we just didnt raid anymore cuz some ppl got inaktiv and other left.

Does our current raiding schedule fit you ? (tue thu 20h30-23h00/30 sun 20h00-23h00/30)
Oyes no issues with thoose times.

Any Final Words
Im a dedicated player who wants to play with other dedicated players.

WoW Armory Link: Oakis

Talho
Ryu
Ryu

Re: Oakis - Druid - Balance

Postby Talho » Tue Aug 25, 2009 19:50:10

I'm up for giving this guy a trial, apply looks good, gear looks okay
Love is that which enables choice. Love is always stronger than fear. Always choose on the basis of love

Return to Accepted Applications