RL Name
Michael Johansson

Nationality
Im from varberg, Sweden

Can you speak/understand English?
yes

Can you use Teamspeak?
yes

Do you have any friends currently in the guild?
i know Kazzor and thatsnotmilk for my last guild

What do you expect from our guild?
im expecting a hardcore raid with some progressing run\'s and friendly people :)

Talent Distrubution (e.g. 18/0/53)?
18/53/0

Why are you this spec?
because this is the most damaging specc for that rotation im playing now and i played this i while back so i know it quite good. and also i love Hot streak and living bomb

What would say is your most valuable Spell/Ability/Move?
my most valuable spell is well for my dps sake is my crit rating (hot streak alot) or arcane intellect for the raids sake. or my cc :)

What would your normal rotation be on a raid boss fight to gain optimal DPS / Effective Healing / Threat generation?
im starting up with scorch in long boss fights becuase i dont have that glyph thats meens i have to do it 5 times. but then i go.

Living bomb, fireball, fireball, (hot streak) fireball, living bomb and so on...

(DPS only) And what would you say is your average DPS on a single target Tank and Spank fight while fully raid buffed?
~4k dps maybe

Although we prefere you to play the spec you want to play, if needed are you prepared to respec in the best interests of the guild?
always just that i have time to come in that rotation before leaving for raid so np

What guild were/are you in previously/currently? Reasons for Leaving?
i was in Notorious for a while back in 08, but left becuase i were taking a break for school.

then i was in sacra, a friendly guild but didn\'t raid very much

Time /played?
I have played from 29 December 05 15:04 CET

and have 156 days and 6h on this character

Prior raiding experience
WotLK: all exept Ulduar end bosses (10 = up to general and 25 only to ignis) but i know all the tacts from tankspot) i also havn\'t done totc 10/25 but also tankspot :)
TBC: up to BT (all but sunwell)
Classic: all up to Bwl and 2-3 bosses in naxx

Does our current raiding schedule fit you ? (tue thu 20h30-23h00/30 sun 20h00-23h00/30)
yes maybe not always but thats one day at a month.

Any Final Words
no not really but if you have any questions you can just tell me or if you want to talk with me just tell me vent or TS info and i come in and talk with you :)

WoW Armory Link: Spiffy

Talho
Ryu
Ryu

Re: Spiffy - Mage - Fire

Postby Talho » Mon Aug 31, 2009 20:30:32

srr for the late answer

looks like a good apply, gimme a whisper ingame and ill throw you an invite
Love is that which enables choice. Love is always stronger than fear. Always choose on the basis of love

Return to Accepted Applications