Character Name: Dymatize
Class: Warrior :warrior:
Spec: Fury

RL Name
My real name is Marco.

Nationality
Serbian.

Can you speak/understand English?
Yes, I understand english fluently, I speak it also without big mistakes, just accent is little different because of my nationality.

Can you use Teamspeak?
Yes, TS/Vent, have both.

Do you have any friends currently in the guild?
No, I don\'t.

What do you expect from our guild?
I expect some hardcore raiding and learning alot of that from better players.

Talent Distribution (e.g. 18/0/53)?
18/53/0

Why are you this spec? Explain some special talent choices you made
Well, this char is kinda fresh btw, I used to play Arms on my old warrior (Horde side) before 3.2.2, but due some nerfs and changes arms is not good as it used to be, and this is typical combination that most fury warriors use.

What would say is your most valuable Spell/Ability/Move?
Whirlwind/Cleave, It\'s great when u need to nuke multiple targets asap. ea. (Onyxia Whelps), but that is good in that fact, depends on fight, on bosses it\'s really important to hit slam when it procs because of keeping dps up... There are really alot abilities that I like and think they are valuable.

What would your normal rotation be on a raid boss fight to gain optimal DPS / Effective Healing / Threat generation?
WW, BT, GCD, GCD, BT, WW, GCD, BT, GCD, GCD (Repeat), ofc Slam always when it procs and Heroic Strike/Cleave (When I have some rage to dump)

Although we prefer you to play the spec you want to play, if needed are you prepared to respec in the best interests of the guild?
Yeah.

What guild were/are you in previously/currently? Reasons for Leaving?
I\'m new on Frostmane, currently I\'m in \"Legacy of Chaos\", reason that I want to leave this guild is bad progress, we cant even group for damn 10man instances sometimes and I want hardcore raiding and good progress.

Time /played?
25 days atm on this character.

Prior raiding experience? (including classic & tbc)
I did instances of Classic WoW but in TBC because I haven\'t played Classc WoW, cleared all in TBC (BT/HS/SWP), in WotLK I did Naxx/OS/TotC10/EoE and few bosses in Ulduar, just want to mention that I really had long pause since Ulduar relased so I missed alot of that, but I\'m not stupid person, I\'m learning very fast and I\'m willing to.

Any Final Words
Well what can I say when u now know almost all my wow history, I just hope u will accept my application.

Thanks in Advance.
Best Regards, Marco.

WoW Armory Link: Dymatize
“Courage, above all things, is the first quality of a warrior.”

Dymatize
Cobra Kai Sensei
Cobra Kai Sensei

Re: Dymatize - Warrior - Fury

Postby Dymatize » Fri Oct 16, 2009 03:00:19

Just want to mention that I need to change some gems, and to enchant off-hand weapon.

Rza
Jason Statham
Jason Statham

Postby Rza » Fri Oct 16, 2009 03:23:06

Just before I go any further and so you know: We are not a hardcore guild.

We've currently went through a pretty horrid summer and losing around 70% of our members and are now in the process of rebuilding, so if your looking 25 man raiding we can't offer that at the moment, however we are aiming towards 25 mans again in Icecrown.

10 man's are our focus, and your gear is fine for what we are looking for. I can't speak for your enchants/gemming/spec or rotations so our class leader will take a look at that but if your happy with what I said above and Saphi concur's with your "Warrior Stuff" then am happy to let you join.

Thanks for applying.

A life, Jimmy. You know what that is? It’s the shit that happens while you’re waiting for moments that never come.

Dymatize
Cobra Kai Sensei
Cobra Kai Sensei

Postby Dymatize » Fri Oct 16, 2009 04:26:16

Well I'm ok with that what u said, lets then wait for Saphi to see what will he say :P

Dymatize
Cobra Kai Sensei
Cobra Kai Sensei

Postby Dymatize » Fri Oct 16, 2009 04:28:09

hmm lol forgot to tell u, check armory link again, haven logged off whole day so its not updated :P

Zen
Daniel LaRusso
Daniel LaRusso

Postby Zen » Fri Oct 16, 2009 10:21:40

Looks good to me, just fix your offhand enchant and your sorted. Accepted and welcome to AE.
“I fear not the man who has practiced 10,000 kicks once, but I fear the man who had practiced one kick 10,000 times.”

Dymatize
Cobra Kai Sensei
Cobra Kai Sensei

Postby Dymatize » Fri Oct 16, 2009 11:34:26

Yay, thank you alot guys, hope I will fit nice in guild. Well cya tonight, just to sort some things with old guild and I will whisper one of u. ;)

Return to Accepted Applications