Spec: Restoration

RL Name?
Catalin

Age?

Nationality
Romanian

Can you speak and understand English?
yes

AE raids 3 times a week: Wed, Thurs, Sunday 20:30 - 23/24:00? Can you make these times? How many hours a day do you play?
these 3 dayes and hours are ok for me. when i am not working i play 6h ore more per day

Have you got Vent/TS? We are a very sociable core group and are always talking on TS/Vent, Although not mandatory are you prepared to Talk on TS/Vent (Not Just listen)?
yes i used vent before in raids

Do you have any friends currently in the guild?
yes i have: dandraco and fxr.

How did you find out about us? and what do you expect from our guild?
i did many pugs with ppl from after effect (naxx , os, maly, heroics)

Talent Distribution (e.g. 18/0/53)?
i have dual spec(tank and healer). but i play in raids as healer. i can change to tanker anytime

Why are you this spec? Why have you Geared/Gemmed/Enchanted in a particular way? Explain? Link your armory profile!
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... e&n=Locdoc

What would your normal rotation be on a raid boss fight to gain optimal DPS / Effective Healing / Threat generation?
depend if i am a raid healer or tank healer. as raid healer i use rejuv > life bloom / wild growth + swiftmend to popup low hp. as a tank healer: regrowth > rejuv > lifebloom > nourish > swiftmend + nature's swiftness

List your current keybinds & Post a link to a screenshot of your UI (Screenshot Optional)
1 LB, 2 rejuv, 3 wild growth, 4 regrowth, 5 nourish, 6 swiftmen, 7 nature's swiftness, 8 healing touch, 9 tranquility, 10 remove curse, - cure poison, = abolish poison

What guild were/are you in previously/currently? Reasons for Leaving?
i was in Holy Warriors. i had a break for 3 mounth and i got kicked for inactivity

Prior raiding experience? (WOLTK only)
naxx, os, maly, ulduar (till brain)

We are primarily a community and play many other games in our spare time such as Counterstrike, Call of Duty, L4D etc, Do you play any other games besides WoW?
CS for sure :). i played cs for many years

We encourage members to actively use the forums, are you happy to do so?
ofc ..

Any Final words?
cya on the field :)

WoW Armory Link: Locdoc

f1xxx3r
Ryu
Ryu

Re: Locdoc - Druid - Restoration

Postby f1xxx3r » Thu Oct 22, 2009 14:58:55

O M F G! :shock: WTF are you doing mofo ?
By friends in this guild Fxr he means me ... that was my original char name (he used to be gayelf untill I turned him into *pedophile* female type of char).

A few words about this gay applying over here:
1: He rocks. He's really good at what's he's doing. Really really good. He used to tank in tbc and switched to healing in wrath. His gear may not seem like much but he's an exceptional player. Known him since preTBC as we're RL friends. He was 50ish when I started playing and his brother Mephi also from Holy Warriors was well into raiding at that time.
2: He is completely annoying!!!! :D
3: He is quite a good cook!
4: He is annoying :D
5: You should explain to him what are our current standings progression-wise and what are our plans in the future so he gets the ideea of what we do here in the guild in the present and what we will do in the near future.

Bottom line: excellent player and he does what he's told without complaining that much. He's one of the few people in wow that I cannot recommend enough.

Welcome back in wow newb! I haven't missed ya!
PS: He SAYS he teached me how to play. Do not believe that nonsense :)
PS2: He also SAYS that he's better at me at CS. He's living a lie.

So!.... T'all you fine dandies so proud, so cock-sure, prancin' aboot with your heads full of eyeballs! Come and get me I say! I'll be waiting on ya with a whiff of the 'ol brimstone. I'm a grim bloody fable, with an unhappy bloody end!

dandraco
Cobra Kai Sensei
Cobra Kai Sensei

Postby dandraco » Thu Oct 22, 2009 15:26:37

:shock: well Merrope did said a lot of words i will be more short on that : I know Locdoc from the begining of my WOW adventure he is a grat player and a dedicated one i will be glad to have him on our crew so its a big yes from if does that count :P

f1xxx3r
Ryu
Ryu

Postby f1xxx3r » Thu Oct 22, 2009 15:54:57

Here's the correct application :)

Locdoc wrote:Character Name: Locdoc
Class: Druid :druid:
Spec: Restoration

RL Name?
Catalin(aka Gay San)

Age?
26(Assumed)

Nationality
Romanian(Werewolf)

Can you speak and understand English?
yes(nope)

AE raids 3 times a week: Wed, Thurs, Sunday 20:30 - 23/24:00? Can you make these times? How many hours a day do you play?
these 3 dayes and hours are ok for me. when i am not working i play 6h ore more per day(told you I don't know english)

Have you got Vent/TS? We are a very sociable core group and are always talking on TS/Vent, Although not mandatory are you prepared to Talk on TS/Vent (Not Just listen)?
yes i used vent before in raids(yes but I don't listen)

Do you have any friends currently in the guild?
yes i have: dandraco and fxr. (they both hate me)

How did you find out about us? and what do you expect from our guild?
i did many pugs with ppl from after effect (naxx , os, maly, heroics)(and I failed)

Talent Distribution (e.g. 18/0/53)?
i have dual spec(tank and healer). but i play in raids as healer. i can change to tanker anytime (I suck at that aswell)

Why are you this spec? Why have you Geared/Gemmed/Enchanted in a particular way? Explain? Link your armory profile!
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... e&n=Locdoc (gear sux)

What would your normal rotation be on a raid boss fight to gain optimal DPS / Effective Healing / Threat generation?
depend if i am a raid healer or tank healer. as raid healer i use rejuv > life bloom / wild growth + swiftmend to popup low hp. as a tank healer: regrowth > rejuv > lifebloom > nourish > swiftmend + nature's swiftness (copy/paste from EJ forums)

List your current keybinds & Post a link to a screenshot of your UI (Screenshot Optional)
1 LB, 2 rejuv, 3 wild growth, 4 regrowth, 5 nourish, 6 swiftmen, 7 nature's swiftness, 8 healing touch, 9 tranquility, 10 remove curse, - cure poison, = abolish poison (what iz keybind?)

What guild were/are you in previously/currently? Reasons for Leaving?
i was in Holy Warriors. i had a break for 3 mounth and i got kicked for inactivity (kicked because I don't wear pants)

Prior raiding experience? (WOLTK only)
naxx, os, maly, ulduar (till brain) (got carried away by fellow guild members)

We are primarily a community and play many other games in our spare time such as Counterstrike, Call of Duty, L4D etc, Do you play any other games besides WoW?
CS for sure :). i played cs for many years(and sucked at that too)

We encourage members to actively use the forums, are you happy to do so?
ofc .. (no I'm not. I'm a miserable person)

Any Final words?
cya on the field :) (where I will ninja all your lootz)

WoW Armory Link: Locdoc

Jonnie review this man's apply and get him into the guild already :) . I'm waaay to bored at work and I'll spam this thread endlessly.
I LOOVE THIS DUUUDE!!!

So!.... T'all you fine dandies so proud, so cock-sure, prancin' aboot with your heads full of eyeballs! Come and get me I say! I'll be waiting on ya with a whiff of the 'ol brimstone. I'm a grim bloody fable, with an unhappy bloody end!

King
Jean-Claude Van Damme
Jean-Claude Van Damme

Postby King » Thu Oct 22, 2009 16:24:25

Hmm not sure i want another resto druid stealing my loot though thats the problem....

Also last i checked the keyboard doesn't have a "10" key =P

Gears decent enough, would recommend the new idol ASAP to replace that ancient one, apart from that i haz no problem.
Teamafx.net Server Administrator

B00rz
Jean-Claude Van Damme
Jean-Claude Van Damme

Postby B00rz » Thu Oct 22, 2009 17:07:42

Oohooohhohohohohohoohohhhh

His name kinda looks like hotdog, could we have a winner?

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews]

f1xxx3r
Ryu
Ryu

Postby f1xxx3r » Thu Oct 22, 2009 17:17:07

B00rz wrote:His name kinda looks like hotdog, could we have a winner?

Is food the only thing you think about Boorz ?

Code: Select all
function boorzsLife(){
    while(1){
        om_nom_nom();
    }
}

Well is it a YES or a NO for my good sounds_like_hotdog named friend ?

far too much code in there....
Code: Select all
foodz

Locdoc
Cobra Kai Apprentice
Cobra Kai Apprentice

Postby Locdoc » Thu Oct 22, 2009 18:04:23

i am so glad that fxr still hate me .... remember i know where u live fxr :))) ... i have other idols if that is a big problem :)) . .. and about the loots i don't think it will be a problem ... just don't make me master looter as long as i play ajaja :P ...

B00rz
Jean-Claude Van Damme
Jean-Claude Van Damme

Postby B00rz » Fri Oct 23, 2009 12:24:05

I don't mind inviting him he comes recommended by 2 members so if jonnie says yes the someone throw him an invite

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews]

Return to Accepted Applications