RL Name?
Roy Veltien

Age?
22 years old

Nationality
The Netherlands

Can you speak and understand English?
Yep, I can.

AE raids 3 times a week: Wed, Thurs, Sunday 20:30 - 23/24:00? Can you make these times? How many hours a day do you play?
I can make these times, except for wednesday, I'm later @ home, so I'm standby then.
How many hours i play? hmm I think everyday like 6-8 hours easily, the rest of the hours are social times at home :) so I'm in healthy condition(thats also important).

Have you got Vent/TS? We are a very sociable core group and are always talking on TS/Vent, Although not mandatory are you prepared to Talk on TS/Vent (Not Just listen)?
I got them both and i'm always prepared to communicate with the guild. I think its important to know eachother not only by chatting. I have experienced it before and its real fun and welcome to have a social group

Do you have any friends currently in the guild?
Yes, most I know in real life + living here also in netherland. Before I got on frostmane, I was on khadgar. But I transferred 2 chars of mine to frostmane, because my friends are playing on this realm (one you know Celenia, new member of you)

How did you find out about us? and what do you expect from our guild?
I'm totally new on this realm, so I dont really recognize guildnames, playernames etc. My friends do know names and they have said some guildsnames, So I was interested in your guild. Hearing good things of my friens. Also checked you on www.wow-heroes.com.

I think a guild is like a second home, coming home feeling (on the computer). A guild is where people talk, working and playing together. But most important is too have fun.
Another thing is stay updated (thats an active playing priority), like upgrading gear and think how to improve things, such as dps cycling, playingstyle, gem/enchants etc.

Talent Distribution (e.g. 18/0/53)?
0/53/18 (Primary for pve-> frostfirebuild)
20/0/51 (secondary for pvp most)

Why are you this spec? Why have you Geared/Gemmed/Enchanted in a particular way? Explain? Link your armory profile!
I'm always been fire , first I was deep fire, but later on I noticed a frostfrie mage, so I experiment with that build and it was really fitting my style.
I'm still thinking about going Arcane specced, because I see all those crazy dps going high on the recount meter. But first I want to optimal my frostfire build, I'm really a guy who like the expiriment different things.

I was first going alot for Hitrating. But now its already above capped.. I want to compensate it with haste and spirit. why spirit? I'm really curious about the 2set bonus of the khadgar's conquest gear. it will convert 15% of your spirit into crit rating with molenarmor on :)
I have changed my 2nd proffession into jewelcraftig, because of making good gems (+39 spellpower) on my gearpieces. Spellpower is always a goal that must be keeped improved when can.
Over the enchants I can be short: look if it fits, gain reputation (I have) with factions to gain enchants and look always for improvements to get the best out of your gear.

http://armory.wow-europe.com/character- ... n=Royality

What would your normal rotation be on a raid boss fight to gain optimal DPS / Effective Healing / Threat generation?
As mage(moltenarmor + arcance intellect + combustion on): Mirror image, icy veins, living bomb, 3x scorch, frostfire bolt (times 4), pyroblast (when proc), keep scorch up till it is stacked up 5 times. frostfirebolt/pyroblast till cooldowns ready and start over. (+ I always keep living bomb on)

List your current keybinds & Post a link to a screenshot of your UI (Screenshot Optional)
K hmm lets upload a pic of it later on (dont know where to upload pic for linking)

My keybindings are as followed: Q-E-R-F-Z-X-C-V-F, 1-2-3-4, Scrollmouse, Sidebuttons mouse (4&5), Ctrl+1-2-3-4-Q-E, Alt+1-2-3-4.

as you can see not many clicking with the mouse =P

Addons: X-Perl (changed it with grid 2.0 atm), Deadlybossmod, Omen threat, Recount, atlas loot.

What guild were/are you in previously/currently? Reasons for Leaving?
I'm now guildless on frostmane. But I was on Khadgar in a guild named: MEAN From starting ground it was a pvp guild. But later on it became more mixed. I was most on the PVE side. This was my recent guild, before that guild, there were others, but not stayed long enough to expiereced the real guild feeling there, at MEAN I felt it the first time!

I left the guild some days ago, because it was dying, ppl left, pplplaying other games (aion), it was all quiet.. sadly.. I had a very good relation with those guys and girls there. it was been fun, but now its time for a new portal to jump in ;) and rlly looking forward for a new guild I really miss it.

Prior raiding experience? (WOLTK only)
I have raided naxx 10/25, Voa 10/25, ulduar (not yet, the previous guild didn't raided anymore since then that much, and pugging was no Option on the realm (khadgar) too low players with skills unfortunatly :(. Have tried Ony 10/25 and totc 10. BUt not rlly finished them all. So I hope I can get more experience in raiding within this guild (i have the gear for it)

We are primarily a community and play many other games in our spare time such as Counterstrike, Call of Duty, L4D etc, Do you play any other games besides WoW?
Yeah I have playing and still playing some other games. I have played CS 1.6 + source. Cod 4, L4D. Still waiting on COD 4 MW2 must be great!! oh y, I played Warcraft 2 and 3 alot and many more games.

We encourage members to actively use the forums, are you happy to do so?
y I"m very happy to see this question. Forums will help eachother with questioning or linking improtant or useful thing. So I'm really for it.

Any Final words?
Hope you like the awnsers and I will wait on respond :) thank you.

ps. You can always ask questions if somehting is not clear.

WoW Armory Link: Royality

Rza
Jason Statham
Jason Statham

Re: Royality - Mage - Fire

Postby Rza » Fri Oct 30, 2009 08:50:27

Pretty good application.

Bob your thoughts?

A life, Jimmy. You know what that is? It’s the shit that happens while you’re waiting for moments that never come.

Celenia
Cobra Kai Apprentice
Cobra Kai Apprentice

Postby Celenia » Fri Oct 30, 2009 12:27:52

Im not BoB, but I do know royality

I've known roy for a few years now, A real pro gamer, in different games even.

Known him to play wow at a high lvl for last 2 years now (on khadgar realm, myh old realm aswell).

I would vouch for him (if I even am allowed as trial ^^)

grs Cel
Celenia 80 - Frostmane
Darkevilyne 80 | Icebreaker 70 - Khadgar
Lightevilyne 70 - Eonar

bob
Ryu
Ryu

Postby bob » Fri Oct 30, 2009 14:04:30

Nice app but the only problem I see is the fact that the 2 mages we have are active and out gear you by quite a bit so raid spots would be slightly limited while we are still mainly focusing on 10 mans.

Am happy to let you join but what do the other officers think?

Celenia
Cobra Kai Apprentice
Cobra Kai Apprentice

Postby Celenia » Fri Oct 30, 2009 14:17:26

Then after this mayB change
Code: Select all
Mage :  Medium 

On the mainsite if Roy will be in AE
Celenia 80 - Frostmane
Darkevilyne 80 | Icebreaker 70 - Khadgar
Lightevilyne 70 - Eonar

Rza
Jason Statham
Jason Statham

Postby Rza » Fri Oct 30, 2009 14:41:05

We are looking to recruit for 25 mans, that's why it's at medium status, am happy to let him join but hardmode encounters dan or bob will of course will be first choice. Normal totc etc it shouldn't be a problem till gear improves.

A life, Jimmy. You know what that is? It’s the shit that happens while you’re waiting for moments that never come.

King
Jean-Claude Van Damme
Jean-Claude Van Damme

Postby King » Sat Oct 31, 2009 01:54:08

I haz no problem with this. Poke an officer for an invite. =)

http://www.aegaming.net/squads.php has a list of players, shows who is officer etc also. (I'm assuming that page is open for everyone to view, i can't remember it was ages since i made it =P).
Teamafx.net Server Administrator

Return to Accepted Applications