Spec: Survival

RL Name?
Danny

Age?

Nationality
Dutch

Can you speak and understand English?
Yes I do my best.

AE raids 3 times a week: Wed, Thurs, Sunday 20:30 - 23/24:00? Can you make these times? How many hours a day do you play?
I am available to all of the days, but mostly in the evening. I think I am online almost every evening.

Have you got Vent/TS? We are a very sociable core group and are always talking on TS/Vent, Although not mandatory are you prepared to Talk on TS/Vent (Not Just listen)?

Yes I have both of the programs and I am willing to communicate when we are on a raid. Also to get to know the guild.

Do you have any friends currently in the guild?

Yes I do. Celenia, Samutoru, Drumian, Mumu and Deathblaster

How did you find out about us? and what do you expect from our guild?

Heard from your guild from Celenia. I like it to raid with a group that I know. My expectations of the guild is to have a lot of fun with raiding and expand my gear and help other guild members yo expand theirs, so it is a win win situation.

Talent Distribution (e.g. 18/0/53)?

0/16/55

Why are you this spec? Why have you Geared/Gemmed/Enchanted in a particular way? Explain? Link your armory profile!

When I turned 80 I talked to a lot of fellow hunters to discuss what the best raiding and dps spec is. A lot of hunters said that was survival. I changed into that spec and never changed it, because I like the spec and the dmg is good. I am willing to change spec if that is necessary and to know other specs of my class.

My gear is not very spectacular because I transferred my char from another server and the gear was a little out dated. But I am working on some new gear and that worked out very well and fast.

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... e&n=Hiramu

What would your normal rotation be on a raid boss fight to gain optimal DPS / Effective Healing / Threat generation?

Serpent Sting, Black Arrow, Exposive Shot, Aimed Shot and Steady Shot to fill the gaps.

List your current keybinds & Post a link to a screenshot of your UI (Screenshot Optional)

Q, E, R, T, F, X and V
SX, SQ, SE, S1, S2, S3 and SF
1, 2, 3 and 4
And I use all my mouse buttons

What guild were/are you in previously/currently? Reasons for Leaving?
Never were in a guild with this character.

Prior raiding experience? (WOLTK only)
Naxxramas, Obsidian Sanctum, The eye of eternity, Vault of Archavon and Ulduar

We are primarily a community and play many other games in our spare time such as Counterstrike, Call of Duty, L4D etc, Do you play any other games besides WoW?

When I LAN with some buddies of mine I play Quake, UT, ET, MOHAA, CS and Flatout

We encourage members to actively use the forums, are you happy to do so?

Yes offcourse I want to use the forum just to know the guild and to be up to date

Any Final words?
No not at the moment just that I like to be in your guild, just to have fun in raids and now some people in the game and help my guildies.

f1xxx3r
Ryu
Ryu

Re: Hiramu - Hunter - Survival

Postby f1xxx3r » Mon Nov 02, 2009 07:55:14

Hello m8, I'll keep it really short. Here's the deal: your gear is really bad. And on top of that you haven't really bothered enchanting/gemming it. Would love to let you join but you have to improve your gear and enchant/gem it. It's a temporary no from me sadly.

So!.... T'all you fine dandies so proud, so cock-sure, prancin' aboot with your heads full of eyeballs! Come and get me I say! I'll be waiting on ya with a whiff of the 'ol brimstone. I'm a grim bloody fable, with an unhappy bloody end!

Rza
Jason Statham
Jason Statham

Postby Rza » Mon Nov 02, 2009 08:29:47

I like your app but unfortunately I agree with merrope above.

However as your friends with celenia, we can let you join but don't expect to find yourself raiding with us till you sort your gear out. Get running heroics for badges and pick up the badge loot.

Am sure merrope can help you out aswell, if you agree to the above then am ok with letting you join. Don't expect to last long if your here for a free ride to epic's

cheers

A life, Jimmy. You know what that is? It’s the shit that happens while you’re waiting for moments that never come.

Hiramu
Cobra Kai Apprentice
Cobra Kai Apprentice

Postby Hiramu » Mon Nov 02, 2009 11:57:34

Yes offcourse Iwill better my gear. I am also busy withy enchants and I miss one gem in my Shoulders, but I am working on that. My enchants are on my list to, I am grinding gold and mats to get my enchants so, I know that I need that. I will agree on what you say, and I will better my gear, gemsa and enchants so. Maybe I can get a chance to improve and prove myself.

Greetings Danny

f1xxx3r
Ryu
Ryu

Postby f1xxx3r » Mon Nov 02, 2009 12:09:29

Hiramu wrote:Yes offcourse Iwill better my gear. I am also busy withy enchants and I miss one gem in my Shoulders, but I am working on that. My enchants are on my list to, I am grinding gold and mats to get my enchants so, I know that I need that. I will agree on what you say, and I will better my gear, gemsa and enchants so. Maybe I can get a chance to improve and prove myself.

Greetings Danny

Well good luck gearing up then :) Give me a w/ online (Fxr) or any of the other officers: Aera, Rza, Boorz, Minibob and Náriel.
Cheers

So!.... T'all you fine dandies so proud, so cock-sure, prancin' aboot with your heads full of eyeballs! Come and get me I say! I'll be waiting on ya with a whiff of the 'ol brimstone. I'm a grim bloody fable, with an unhappy bloody end!

Rza
Jason Statham
Jason Statham

Postby Rza » Mon Nov 02, 2009 12:16:41

It's not hard to gear up these days my priest being the perfect example. I always will run groups to the dailey heroic's late in the evening so your welcome to tag along anytime you wish.

Also use fxr/meroppe for any advice on specs, gear etc, he knows how to play a huntard to the highest level (i.e dieing in fires/void zones) :p

A life, Jimmy. You know what that is? It’s the shit that happens while you’re waiting for moments that never come.

Hiramu
Cobra Kai Apprentice
Cobra Kai Apprentice

Postby Hiramu » Mon Nov 02, 2009 12:18:45

Thanks for the advice guys. I really appreciate it. I am working on my gear right as we speak. I will better my gear to join you guys wit raids.

Greetings Danny

f1xxx3r
Ryu
Ryu

Postby f1xxx3r » Mon Nov 02, 2009 12:29:11

Rza wrote:Also use fxr/meroppe for any advice on specs, gear etc, he knows how to play a huntard to the highest level (i.e dieing in fires/void zones) :p

Advice no1: ALWAYS stay in the fire, your explosive shots do more damage and you gain sniper training ;) Healers are there for a reason.
Advice no2: Trust the tank's threat and never misdirect, you will NEVER be killed if you pewpew strongly at the start of the fight ;)
Advice no3: Never listen to Rza (he thinks he's the raidleader and we let him think that) just ignore him and you'll be fine. If you need advice during a fight listen to Boorz's omnomnom-ing.

B00rz
Jean-Claude Van Damme
Jean-Claude Van Damme

Postby B00rz » Mon Nov 02, 2009 12:35:10

Its all about my omanomanom nothing else should matter =P

And as for misdirect it is not needed as I am an awesome tank, the only reason I let hunters get aggro is to see them die... damn huntards

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews]

Hiramu
Cobra Kai Apprentice
Cobra Kai Apprentice

Postby Hiramu » Mon Nov 02, 2009 12:40:53

haha that is some nice advice lol.But I am in the guild I asume? I need to better my gear, gems and echants nd when the time is richt and my gear, I can join the raiding team right. Or did misunderstood something?
I a glad that you guys wanne help me :D Thanks for that.

Greetings Danny

Next

Return to Accepted Applications