RL Name?
Anton Roslund

Age? (18+ Only)
There is 2 months til i turn 18.

Nationality
Falköping / Sweden

Can you speak and understand English?
I can do both so it's np!

AE raids 3 times a week: Wed, Thurs, Sunday 20:30 - 23/24:00? Can you make these times? How many hours a day do you play?
I'm able to play as long as want when ever i want so count me in!
I play like 6-10 hours every day.

Have you got Vent/TS? We are a very sociable group and are always talking on TS/Vent, Although not mandatory are you prepared to Talk on TS/Vent (Not Just listen)?
I have Ventilo MIX and Ventirlo 3.0. Im more then happy if i get the oppertunity to talk to the others in the guild.

Do you have any friends currently in the guild?
I dont think so. I told my friend Bennybenmärg to do an apply to AE so it's him if he gets trough.

How did you find out about us? and what do you expect from our guild?
You did a semi-guildrun in ICC25 that i involved with. I thought u guys were amazing and i never like heard of you before, crazy. I expect good and nice raids, fun ppl and so on.

Talent Distribution (e.g. 18/0/53)?
Im elemental in MS (pve) and OS (pvp): ms - 57/14/00, os - 53/18/00

Why are you this spec? Why have you Geared/Gemmed/Enchanted in a particular way? Explain?
When i was leveling my shammy i was enhanchment, thought it was ok til i saw Lava Burst and was like "omg i really need to try this out" and so i started to play elemental. Shammy is my favorite role and elemental is awesome. Never gonna stop play Shaman.

What would your normal rotation be on a raid boss fight to gain optimal DPS / Effective Healing / Threat generation?
Chainlighning, flame chock,Elemental mastery, lavaburst, spam lighning bolts, when my trinket stacks at highets i take my crit trinket, and the game is on bby. And its goin that way.

List your current keybinds & Post a link to a screenshot of your UI (Screenshot Optional)
http://img269.imageshack.us/img269/2263 ... 011357.jpg

It says that Hex is on 6 and Wind shear on 7 But they are binded at E and Q

What guild were/are you in previously/currently? Reasons for Leaving?
I have been in Friend with Benefits and im currently in Edge, reason im leaving Edge is cuz they are to haughty i think it spells.

Prior raiding experience? (WOLTK only)
Ive done Naxx10/25, toc10/25, ICC10/25 same length, all heroics, Voa10/25, OS10/25 3D at 10. The funny thing is that i like never have done ulduar, ive done some HM's but not more.

We encourage members to actively use the forums, are you happy to do so?
Im more than glad to do so, just tell me then im in.

Any Final words?
Awesome guild, hope i fit, if not i hope u guys the best luck on Frostmane!

WoW Armory Link: Plättgerd

Rza
Jason Statham
Jason Statham

Re: Plättgerd - Shaman - Elemental

Postby Rza » Tue Jan 12, 2010 01:41:30

Decent application, dimonque should have a look over it soon enough.

Thanks for the app

A life, Jimmy. You know what that is? It’s the shit that happens while you’re waiting for moments that never come.

Dimon
Jean-Claude Van Damme
Jean-Claude Van Damme

Postby Dimon » Tue Jan 12, 2010 01:59:28

A couple of things. You should generally not gem anything but pure SP apart from the two SP/Stam gems to get your meta gem working. And I've yet to see any theorycrafting to support taking Glyph of Lava over Glyph of Totem of Wrath. The points in Convection is not ideal either, since mane is not much of an issue anyway (apart from when we're doing AoE). I'd recommend Elemental Warding for added survivability. Also your next upgrade from badges should be the new ele totem, the haste from that one is sick. ;)

Putting all that aside I'm sure we should give you trial, since those things are fairly minor.

Plattgerd
Cobra Kai Apprentice
Cobra Kai Apprentice

Postby Plattgerd » Wed Jan 13, 2010 00:29:55

My prio is my belt roght now, got 46 frost so im getting there. I have tried totem of wrath glyph but i am almost sure this is the best! Check out Pandamonium on Raveholdt. He have an youtube accout: Hybridpanda. im tryin to gem as he does and so on. hes always on the top of their raids. Cheers

Rza
Jason Statham
Jason Statham

Postby Rza » Wed Jan 13, 2010 01:35:55

Stick to the theorycrafters who know what their talking about, these people dedicate hours of their life figuring out the best setups, gear, rotations and 99% generally of what they say is right.

I'd take video's on youtube with a pinch of salt, most are over hyped bullshit where they show clips of them doing well in certain fights, in reality its very different.

A life, Jimmy. You know what that is? It’s the shit that happens while you’re waiting for moments that never come.

Plattgerd
Cobra Kai Apprentice
Cobra Kai Apprentice

Postby Plattgerd » Wed Jan 13, 2010 02:00:47

Yeah that's true. Then il test it then!

Return to Accepted Applications