Spec: Demonology

RL Name?
Sander

Age? (18+ Only)

Nationality
Dutch

Can you speak and understand English?
Yes

AE raids 3 times a week: Wed, Thurs, Sunday 20:30 - 23/24:00? Can you make these times? How many hours a day do you play?
I can make wednesday and thursday, sometimes sunday, times dont matter to me

Have you got Vent/TS? We are a very sociable group and are always talking on TS/Vent, Although not mandatory are you prepared to Talk on TS/Vent (Not Just listen)?
I got both

Do you have any friends currently in the guild?
Kaith / Cicho

How did you find out about us? and what do you expect from our guild?
I found out about ingame trade spam and my friends Kaith and Cicho

Talent Distribution (e.g. 18/0/53)?
0/56/15

Why are you this spec? Why have you Geared/Gemmed/Enchanted in a particular way? Explain?
Ive been Affliction in TBC, Destro in WotlK and tbh I wanted something different, seems I really like Demo. Also gives a nice buff to the raid as you might know :)

What would your normal rotation be on a raid boss fight to gain optimal DPS / Effective Healing / Threat generation?
CoE > Immo > Corruption > SB spam, when Motlen Core hits I spam 3 times Incinerate and when mob is below 35% and decimation gets active I spam SF, refresh stuff when needed to get MC buff going, the demo form and anything else that gives me more power is macro'd to SB, so it gets active when off CD

List your current keybinds & Post a link to a screenshot of your UI (Screenshot Optional)
Im a clicker and I love it, at my age you cant remember keybinds mon, so don't start :P

What guild were/are you in previously/currently? Reasons for Leaving?
I was GM of Prophets of Time, made my alt the GM now, they still will raid, but just some 10 mans now and then. Im sure Kaith and Cicho told the story, its kinda long...

Prior raiding experience? (WOLTK only)
Everything you can think of and ive done it except Ulduar crap, didnt make the last 2 bosses

We encourage members to actively use the forums, are you happy to do so?
Ofc

Any Final words?
Not yet :)

WoW Armory Link: Orock

Rza
Jason Statham
Jason Statham

Re: Orock - Warlock - Demonology

Postby Rza » Fri Jan 15, 2010 01:25:20

Hi mate appreciate the apply.

Cant see armory atm to check gear etc.

But can give you a trial based on Cicho and Kaita are your mates, they seem like good players so I can only assume your the same.

I do have a few issues - well really just observations

Clicking - I know you can still be competitve in dps, but why put yourself at such a disadvantage by not binding your keys, it makes no sense to me as a dps class.

Specs - am not clued on them, but unless specifically asked for, I'd rather you spec into the spec you feel you can do the most damage with, or what the theorycrafters are suggesting.

/w an officer for an invite anyway buddy.

A life, Jimmy. You know what that is? It’s the shit that happens while you’re waiting for moments that never come.

King
Jean-Claude Van Damme
Jean-Claude Van Damme

Re: Orock - Warlock - Demonology

Postby King » Fri Jan 15, 2010 11:08:38

spec's are good, both of them.

Demo provides a pretty nice raid buff, and since we are quite caster heavy at the moment i think that'll probbaly be more benifit than any increase in personal dps. Could be wrong like, but 1 demo lock in 25man = <3 for casters. Destro might be a better choice for 10man mind. Both specs are there so =)

Gear is good so thats not going to be an issue as far as i can see.

As Rza said /w an officer for an invite. Most of us work so we may not be on until this evening. "Minibob" or "Zén" might be your best bet if you want an invite before 18:00 server time =)
Teamafx.net Server Administrator

Return to Accepted Applications