RL Name?
Radoslav "Radek" Modelevski

Age? (18+ Only)
21 or 22 somewhere there i stopped counting after i turned 18 :P

Nationality?
Bulgarian

Can you speak and understand English?
yes me speaka English very gud

AE raids 3 times a week: Wed, Thurs, Sunday 20:30 - 23/24:00? We expect 100% Raid attendance on these nights can you make these times okay?
sure ill be there

Have you got Teamspeak3 ? We are a very sociable group and are always talking on TS3, Although not mandatory are you prepared to Talk on TS/Vent (Not Just listen)?
i only got Vent but it will take just 5 min to get TS with no problems
sure i can talk

Do you know or have any friends currently in the guild? If not do you know a player (such as an ex-GM/Officer) we could approach to enquire about you? (optional)
Not Completed By Applicant

How did you find out about us? and what do you expect from our guild?
i found about u guys from ze trade channel I think Rza (though im not sure it was him ya know it was a few days ago and my memorie doesn't as far as that its only from my head to my feet) posted that thingy "what we are looking for..." thingy
i expect to find a nice guild where i can enjoy every aspect of this game raiding doing some random or just being on vent mumbling about all kinda no sence

Talent Distribution (e.g. 18/0/53)?
(19/52/0)

Why are you this spec? Why have you Geared/Gemmed/Enchanted in a particular way? Explain?
I've been Enh since lvl 10 till now i went resto ele and gess what i came bk :P and as far im concerned Enh is my favorite spec and thats why im Enh
i gear ted geammed and enched mainly for boosting my AP witch results in boosting my WF attacks witch is one of our main attacks and since its based on AP the more AP the more dmg it does and we allso have Mental Quickness witch gives us 30% AP as SP witch is good as well

What would your normal rotation be on a raid boss fight to gain optimal DPS / Effective Healing / Threat generation?
SS then fire nova with magma totem up then ES after lava lash and when Maelstrom weapon x4 or 5 i use LB (or CL depending on the # on enemies) and repeat like a bot

What guild were/are you in previously/currently? Reasons for Leaving?
i was in ALLSTAZ be4 was there for some time but in the end all most every1 started going to the left to the left or right not sure :P and it disbanded the only reason i stayed there for so long it was cuz of the people witch i rly enjoyed there company

Prior raiding experience? (WOLTK only)
naxx 10/25 done with ess
OS 3D :D and 25
uld only till General Vezax in 10 haven't been rly in there with 25 men
toc10 clear in 25 only till twins
never been in ICC but it will take about 30 min and i got it

We encourage members to actively use the forums, are you happy to do so?
yea sure why not

Post a link to a screenshot of your UI? (Optional)

Post a link to any previous WoL Raid Reports of DPS/HPS? (Optional)

Any Final Words? (Your chance to to tell us a bit about you)
well i gess thats all folks i gtg now hit the pup a few shots of vodka some beer im starting to recognize things

WoW Armory Link: Saintofkiler

Dimon
Jean-Claude Van Damme
Jean-Claude Van Damme

Re: Saintofkiler - Shaman - Enhancement

Postby Dimon » Sun Jan 17, 2010 03:16:26

Yes.

Rza
Jason Statham
Jason Statham

Postby Rza » Sun Jan 17, 2010 03:17:26

Good app, decent enough gear.

You seem like a friendly chap aswell, and am sure you will fit in perfectly with the guild.

Been crying out for a good shaman for a long time.

A life, Jimmy. You know what that is? It’s the shit that happens while you’re waiting for moments that never come.

Rza
Jason Statham
Jason Statham

Postby Rza » Sun Jan 17, 2010 15:53:36

Accepted

/w an officer for an invite

A life, Jimmy. You know what that is? It’s the shit that happens while you’re waiting for moments that never come.

Return to Accepted Applications