Postby Pherro » Mon Jan 18, 2010 01:16:14

Character Name: Pherro
Class: Druid :druid:
Spec: Feral

RL Name?
Michael

Age?

Nationality?
I am british (the north east of england)

Can you speak and understand English?
yes

AE raids 3 times a week: Wed, Thurs, Sunday 20:30 - 23/24:00? We expect 100% Raid attendance on these nights can you make these times okay?
Yes i can make these raid times without any problems at all. I really love these raiding times tbh they are perfect for me. :)

Have you got Teamspeak3 ? We are a very sociable group and are always talking on TS3, Although not mandatory are you prepared to Talk on TS/Vent (Not Just listen)?
yes i have vent and ts i would be lost without them.

Do you know or have any friends currently in the guild? If not do you know a player (such as an ex-GM/Officer) we could approach to enquire about you? (optional)
No i do not know any one in the guild and i will be very happy to get to know you all.

How did you find out about us? and what do you expect from our guild?
I was sitting in dala and i had a little chat with Rza and he give me the webby link.

I just want to log into wow and have fun with the guild and i really dont mind wipeing all night as i prefer progress over easy farm mode.

Talent Distribution (e.g. 18/0/53)?
0/54/17 feral dps
http://yfrog.com/4j97666093j
Why are you this spec? Why have you Geared/Gemmed/Enchanted in a particular way? Explain?
I am feral dps because this is my play style i have tried boomkin and it was ok but i enjoy melee combat alot more.

My druid is setup for the arp stat i am soft caped and all my enchants and gems are to follow this build.

What would your normal rotation be on a raid boss fight to gain optimal DPS / Effective Healing / Threat generation?
as a feral cat i have noticed there is no real rotation so to speak its just a matter of keeping all my bleed dots up as well as my SR buff. Depending on the fight its like this:

faerie fire/mangle/sr/rake/tf/shread/shread/ untill 5 combos keeping dots up then get a rip going and make sure sr is on me at all times. An get a fb in when everything is up but i dont use fb in berserk as it kills the rotation.

What guild were/are you in previously/currently? Reasons for Leaving?
I was a member of sesamiestreet as boomkin but for me they are to hardcore. I was having to rush home from work to make the raid times and i just had enough of it as there is more to life.

Prior raiding experience? (WOLTK only)
naxx 10-25/maly 10-25/sarth 10-25/toc 10 hc / toc 25 hc/ony 10-25/voa 10-25

We encourage members to actively use the forums, are you happy to do so?
Yes i will use the forums i see the forums as a very good thing to improve people and put them in the right direction if they need anything i.e links and class info an etc...

Post a link to a screenshot of your UI? (Optional)

Post a link to any previous WoL Raid Reports of DPS/HPS? (Optional)
Not Completed By Applicant

Any Final Words? (Your chance to to tell us a bit about you)
I am 25 years of age i am married with 2 kids and i am just a genuine guy up for a laff and i dont go emo easy. I work through the week from 8am-4pm as a window blind fitter and on some saturday nights i work at a night club as a door man .

WoW Armory Link: Pherro
Last edited by Pherro on Mon Jan 18, 2010 01:41:43, edited 1 time in total.

B00rz
Jean-Claude Van Damme
Jean-Claude Van Damme

Re: Pherro - Druid - Feral

Postby B00rz » Mon Jan 18, 2010 01:33:30

Newcastle, Sunderland or Smogville?

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews]

Pherro
Cobra Kai Apprentice
Cobra Kai Apprentice

Postby Pherro » Mon Jan 18, 2010 01:39:46

none lol but close i live near middlesborough.

Rza
Jason Statham
Jason Statham

Postby Rza » Mon Jan 18, 2010 01:49:02

Good application mate, pretty much exactly what we're looking for - people should really use this an example of how to fill in an application properly!

Your gear still needs a bit of work but its easily improved these days.

Accepted. /w officer for an invite.

A life, Jimmy. You know what that is? It’s the shit that happens while you’re waiting for moments that never come.

Return to Accepted Applications