Class: Paladin :paladin:
Spec: Holy

RL Name?
Jonas

Age?

Nationality?
Swedish

Can you speak and understand English?
Yes, was an exchange student a few years back in US.

AE raids 3 times a week: Wed, Thurs, Sunday 20:30 - 23/24:00? We expect 100% Raid attendance on these nights can you make these times okay?
All days but Friday and Saturday are good raid days for me as I often go out on those days.

Have you got Teamspeak3 ? We are a very sociable group and are always talking on TS3, Although not mandatory are you prepared to Talk on TS/Vent (Not Just listen)?
Just got it fixed since I have never used Ts3 before only vent,ts and mumble. I would see myself as a very social person that like to talk on voiceprograms. But will ofc understand to shut up if we're doing a harder raid and focus is needed and raid leader need to talk.

Do you know or have any friends currently in the guild? If not do you know a player (such as an ex-GM/Officer) we could approach to enquire about you? (optional)
Well as far as I know you just migrated here and I don't know anyone in the guild atm. =/

How did you find out about us? and what do you expect from our guild?
I was sitting in dalaran doing nothing while a message appeared in trade chat.. and what do I expect from the guild, I would say a social and good raiding guild that do not back down if we wipe once or twice, and keeps on going until we go the encounter down

Talent Distribution (e.g. 18/0/53)?
51/20/0

Why are you this spec? Why have you Geared/Gemmed/Enchanted in a particular way? Explain?
What can I say about this spec, I was holy in the start of wotlk up until the last month before toc. Then I turned tank and been tank up until a few weeks ago, so my tanking gear is a bit better atm but it's starting to change already. As a started to look for the best combo in spec I noted that the 8% crit from retri got overrun by the 5% healing and improved sacred shield in prot spec. I have gemed with int as that gives me mana, crit and with talents spellpower.

What would your normal rotation be on a raid boss fight to gain optimal DPS / Effective Healing / Threat generation?
Always depends on the fight. But on average it's beacon one tank heal the other tank, spam flash on raid if I have time over, use sacred shield so it's always on the target. As I have improved I would use it on the tank.

What guild were/are you in previously/currently? Reasons for Leaving?
I'm currently in The Bracelet Bogeymen as an officer and raidleader. Reason for leaving is that I dont have the commitment to do all that extra job around the raids anylonger, so we are closing down But I'm still hungry for some raiding!

Prior raiding experience? (WOLTK only)
ToC 10/25 Cleared/Cleared
ToGC 10/25 Cleared/(0/5)
ICC10/25 (6/7)/(3/7)

We encourage members to actively use the forums, are you happy to do so?
Sure, I like forums if there's fun ppl on them ^^ But yes forums are a great way to stay updated on what's happening in the guild so I would use it atleast once a day.

Post a link to a screenshot of your UI? (Optional)
Don't have one now but could fix one if you would like.

Post a link to any previous WoL Raid Reports of DPS/HPS? (Optional)
Same as above

Any Final Words? (Your chance to to tell us a bit about you)
I'm a friend person that likes to play wow. =) I hope you like my apply and care to read it. I'm stomack sick atm so didn't have the strength to correct the spelling, and yes I know I'm not that good at spelling, but I hope you can still understand what I'm writing =)

/Samurajen

WoW Armory Link: Samurajen

Rza
Jason Statham
Jason Statham

Re: Samurajen - Paladin - Holy

Postby Rza » Tue Jan 19, 2010 22:30:11

application pretty good.

please log out in holy gear mate, so we can have a peek.

A life, Jimmy. You know what that is? It’s the shit that happens while you’re waiting for moments that never come.

samurajen
Cobra Kai Apprentice
Cobra Kai Apprentice

Postby samurajen » Tue Jan 19, 2010 23:27:30

just did,hope you like it =)

Rza
Jason Statham
Jason Statham

Postby Rza » Tue Jan 19, 2010 23:35:44

give you a chance with a trial mate. /w an officer for invite

A life, Jimmy. You know what that is? It’s the shit that happens while you’re waiting for moments that never come.

Return to Accepted Applications