Spec: Marksmanship

RL Name?
Niklas

Age?

Nationality?
Swedish

Can you speak and understand English?
Yes

AE raids 3 times a week: Wed, Thurs, Sunday 20:30 - 23/24:00? We expect 100% Raid attendance on these nights can you make these times okay?
Yes

Have you got Teamspeak3 ? We are a very sociable group and are always talking on TS3, Although not mandatory are you prepared to Talk on TS/Vent (Not Just listen)?
Yes, I've got the program and will use it.

Do you know or have any friends currently in the guild? If not do you know a player (such as an ex-GM/Officer) we could approach to enquire about you? (optional)
A trialist, Samurajen, but no one else I think.

How did you find out about us? and what do you expect from our guild?
Me and Samurajen recently disbanded our own guild, and have been looking for one to join since then. He found AE and told me about it. I hope AE is a progressing and also a funny guild with nice people and nice players in it.

Talent Distribution (e.g. 18/0/53)?
7/57/7

Why are you this spec? Why have you Geared/Gemmed/Enchanted in a particular way? Explain?
I played Survival up until recently when some changes to the class turned things around and made me spec Marksmanship. I had better results with that, and since I also think that it's a spec that's more fun to play I stuck with that. My spec and gear is optimal for PvE and I always try to use the best enchants and gems available (I'm not an enchanter nor a jewelcrafter, though). I'm gemming quite a lot of armor penetration rating at the moment since it's the shit.

What would your normal rotation be on a raid boss fight to gain optimal DPS / Effective Healing / Threat generation?
Being a hunter, it's more of a priority than a rotation. Anyway:
Kill Shot, Kill Command, Chimera Shot, Arcane Shot, Steady Shot. Hunter's Mark and Serpent Sting up at all times. Long cooldowns for burst damage used as soon as I've lost a small amount of mana, unless I need them at a certain point in the fight of course.

What guild were/are you in previously/currently? Reasons for Leaving?
I am (ish) in The Bracelet Bogeymen, which is my own guild founded back in 2005 (I've been "turning it on and off" a number of times though). Many people left during winter for various reasons, and I felt I didn't have the commitment left to bring it all up again after that, so that marked the end of that era. Apart from TBB I played in a guild called Fallen From Grace back in the vanilla days.

Prior raiding experience? (WOLTK only)
All of Naxxramas, about one third of Ulduar, all of TotC (inc. TotGC10 with "Mad Skill"), the first six of ICC10 and the first four of ICC25.

We encourage members to actively use the forums, are you happy to do so?
Absolutely.

Post a link to a screenshot of your UI? (Optional)
http://ferwerto.com/ui.jpg
You caught me on my laptop, but it has the exact same UI as my normal rig, scaled down. And I'm in Dalaran, so it's not very fancy :)

Post a link to any previous WoL Raid Reports of DPS/HPS? (Optional)
Pass.

Any Final Words? (Your chance to to tell us a bit about you)
I'm currently studying at a university toward a degree in computer science. It's pretty slack right now though, so no problems in terms of having spare time. I'm always up for coding stuff for the website and so on, if you have any ideas. I did a very tailored DKP system for TBB, among other things, and it's running idle now. I also have a big interest in music.

WoW Armory Link: Narpix

Zen
Daniel LaRusso
Daniel LaRusso

Re: Narpix - Hunter - Marksmanship

Postby Zen » Wed Jan 20, 2010 19:25:11

Very nice app, yes from me atleast. wait for our hunter CL to drop by for final decision. =)
“I fear not the man who has practiced 10,000 kicks once, but I fear the man who had practiced one kick 10,000 times.”

Rza
Jason Statham
Jason Statham

Postby Rza » Wed Jan 20, 2010 19:51:05

Excellent application, decent gear.

Exactly the sort of player we're looking for.

Accepted

A life, Jimmy. You know what that is? It’s the shit that happens while you’re waiting for moments that never come.

Narpix
Cobra Kai Apprentice
Cobra Kai Apprentice

Postby Narpix » Wed Jan 20, 2010 19:52:31

Cheers guys, I'm ready to join.

Return to Accepted Applications