Cobra Kai Apprentice
Cobra Kai Apprentice

Hellblood DPS/Tank DeathKnight

Postby Hellblood » Wed Jan 20, 2010 21:26:36

RL Name?
Gaz

Age?

Nationality?
I am british (the north West of england)

Can you speak and understand English?
yes i speak good England : p

AE raids 3 times a week: Wed, Thurs, Sunday 20:30 - 23/24:00? We expect 100% Raid attendance on these nights can you make these times okay?
Yes that dosent seem to be a problem however i mite have to miss a few a month due to shift rotations.

Have you got Teamspeak3 ? We are a very sociable group and are always talking on TS3, Although not mandatory are you prepared to Talk on TS/Vent (Not Just listen)?
Yes i have vent and i dnt mind talkin on it.

Do you know or have any friends currently in the guild? If not do you know a player (such as an ex-GM/Officer) we could approach to enquire about you? (optional)
No i have raidied a few pugs with some of your guild members but i dnt know any of your guild to talk to.

How did you find out about us? and what do you expect from our guild?
My friend Pherro just joined your guild and said give a try and fill out an application form
I expect a guild who works as a team and helps each other out not like my previous guild who probably wouldnt care if i was on fire.

Talent Distribution
51/0/20 Blood DPS

I have tried Unholy in a dps build but i struggled to do good dps with it so i stuck with a simple blood build which works great stackin strength in my gems, and gettin ap gear where i can.

15/51/5 Frost Tank
My OS which i just recently finsihed gearing/gemming and enchanting, tankin is quite new to me but im learning alot at the moment, my tankin gear may be 232 average buts a good start.

What would your normal rotation be on a raid boss fight to gain optimal DPS / Effective Healing / Threat generation?
It depends on the boss which rotation i use, my main aim is to keep my dots up at all time and use cds where appropriate, eg if im adds il put hysteria on a main dps player

What guild were/are you in previously/currently? Reasons for Leaving?
I was a member of sesamiestreet, which is a good guild dnt get me wrong put they expect you to know everything, they dnt really help you develop and i didnt have time for there constant raiding i didnt even feel like a member of the guild more like a mercenary.

Prior raiding experience? (WOLTK only)
naxx 10-25/maly 10-25/sarth 10-25/toc 10 / toc 25 /ony 10-25/voa 10-25/ ICC 4/5 tried is once with a pug.

We encourage members to actively use the forums, are you happy to do so?
Defo, i always like keeping up to date with things and what the guilds going etc..

Any Final Words? (Your chance to to tell us a bit about you)
Yeah im currently serving the british armed forces due to leave in a few months 6 years is enough for me. Ive played this game for about 4 years i enjoy having a laugh on it and makin progress and helping others as no1 helped me wen i was new.

WoW Armory Link:
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... =Hellblood

Thanks for taking the time to read this, goodluck to myself : p

** edited a few a time : s ***

Linky

Re: Hellblood DPS/Tank DeathKnight

Postby Linky » Thu Jan 21, 2010 00:06:53

Hey Buddy - Decent application in my eyes, sound like your a nice fella and another brit is always nice =] Even though i will insult you constantly from being from the north and not the south! Usually i would say your gear is underpar for our current raiding due to hard enrage timers we need max dps however youve taken time to fill in your application and your a friend of pherro so im willing to take you under our wing so to speak provided you try your upmost to farm your arse off and get gear so you can pull decent dps/tank. Saying all this i don't know much about DKs in general so will let Zen/dimon(our dks) take a look and cast a judgement, if they see nothing wrong i dont see why you cant have a trial - you get my vote however majority decides so wait for others to comment. Good luck

Rza
Jason Statham
Jason Statham

Postby Rza » Thu Jan 21, 2010 03:02:41

Gear is severly lacking mate, but we're willing to allow friends to join the guild and gear up. Unfortuately later ICC25 bosses are out of the equation for you but gear up using the random heroic tool and you'll not be long in getting their.

Can you let join mate, but need to work on gear before we can consider you for 25 man ICC

A life, Jimmy. You know what that is? It’s the shit that happens while you’re waiting for moments that never come.

Hellblood
Cobra Kai Apprentice
Cobra Kai Apprentice

Postby Hellblood » Thu Jan 21, 2010 13:45:37

Thanks for taking the time to read my app and granting to the chance to progress within your guild.

Return to Accepted Applications