Spec: Marksmanship

RL Name?
Eric

Age?

Nationality?
Swedish

Can you speak and understand English?
Can both speak and write decent English

AE raids 3 times a week: Wed, Thurs, Sunday 20:30 - 23/24:00? We expect 100% Raid attendance on these nights can you make these times okay?
Shouldnt be a problem, have been raiding since Vanilla with different raidtimes, i must say i like these kind of hours/days.

Have you got Teamspeak3 ? We are a very sociable group and are always talking on TS3, Although not mandatory are you prepared to Talk on TS/Vent (Not Just listen)?
Yeah, i usually hang on Ventrilo but i have no problem switching to TS instead.

Do you know or have any friends currently in the guild? If not do you know a player (such as an ex-GM/Officer) we could approach to enquire about you? (optional)
Unfortunately Veede is my friend

How did you find out about us? and what do you expect from our guild?
Veede talked me into it and i just came from a PUG with a few members from the guild and they seemed to know what they were doing, which is quite what im looking for in a guild.

Talent Distribution (e.g. 18/0/53)?
7/57/7

Why are you this spec? Why have you Geared/Gemmed/Enchanted in a particular way? Explain?
All the other pr0's has it (It's currently the best MM hunter specc and i like it) Goal is ArP hardcap without trinket.

What would your normal rotation be on a raid boss fight to gain optimal DPS / Effective Healing / Threat generation?
Serp > Chim > Aimed > Steady > Silencing > etc

What guild were/are you in previously/currently? Reasons for Leaving?
Vanilla: PvPed mostly
TBC: Hardcore raiding trough the entire content up to ½ SWP in Purgatory Afterglow on Daggerspine
Wotlk: Been lot's of changed but cleared Ulduar 25 with Pure Awesomeness and done almost all Uld 10hm's with a hm grp we put together each week.

Prior raiding experience? (WOLTK only)
Read above

We encourage members to actively use the forums, are you happy to do so?
Im a forumnerd

Post a link to a screenshot of your UI? (Optional)
http://www.pici.se/532981/

Post a link to any previous WoL Raid Reports of DPS/HPS? (Optional)
Not Completed By Applicant

Any Final Words? (Your chance to to tell us a bit about you)
As i said im a friend of Veede, we have been playing with eachother since mid TBC. We usually theorycraft and check how we can improve DPS etc, each time we raid it's a nonstop DPS race. From next sunday and forth im only going to work 60% so il have plenty of time, and by knowing myself quite well i know im going to spend most of the time by the computer.

WoW Armory Link: Eightyn

f1xxx3r
Ryu
Ryu

Re: Eightyn - Hunter - Marksmanship

Postby f1xxx3r » Sun Jan 24, 2010 16:12:17

Gear OK
Talent spec OK

Have nothing to object :)

So!.... T'all you fine dandies so proud, so cock-sure, prancin' aboot with your heads full of eyeballs! Come and get me I say! I'll be waiting on ya with a whiff of the 'ol brimstone. I'm a grim bloody fable, with an unhappy bloody end!

Rza
Jason Statham
Jason Statham

Postby Rza » Sun Jan 24, 2010 16:59:11

getting a bit heavy on hunters atm and am happy with them, another wouldn't hurt.

I can let you join mate as your veede mate and we can see how things go.

A life, Jimmy. You know what that is? It’s the shit that happens while you’re waiting for moments that never come.

veede
Cobra Kai Apprentice
Cobra Kai Apprentice

Postby veede » Sun Jan 24, 2010 19:58:41

Idd, get this guy even tho he has been stalking me fore some time now

Return to Accepted Applications