Class: Warrior :warrior:
Spec: Fury

RL Name?
Daniel Liljedal

Age?

Nationality?
Sweden

Can you speak and understand English?
yes i can speak and understand english very good. atleast thats what i think:D since u guys are from england. i might say something wrong :D

AE raids 3 times a week: Wed, Thurs, Sunday 20:30 - 23/24:00? We expect 100% Raid attendance on these nights can you make these times okay?
yes these times is perfect for me. since im not in school and unemployed i can raid everytime. with a few exeptions. like going out or something similar. i will write this on the forum or speak with an officer if this is the case.

Have you got Teamspeak3 ? We are a very sociable group and are always talking on TS3, Although not mandatory are you prepared to Talk on TS/Vent (Not Just listen)?
i dont have it. but i will download it, and yes ill speak not just sit like some sad/creepy dude and only listen:)

Do you know or have any friends currently in the guild? If not do you know a player (such as an ex-GM/Officer) we could approach to enquire about you? (optional)
yes i know both Samurajen and Narpix irl we hang out regualary. and Losergetsall from the old guild.

How did you find out about us? and what do you expect from our guild?
i found out about you guys from samurajen.what i expect....well i expect to obviusly raid and and have fun. but also not just raid without a goal. in this case the goal would be, complete the content available(maybe not serverfirst) but still...complete it.

Talent Distribution (e.g. 18/0/53)?
18/53/0

Why are you this spec? Why have you Geared/Gemmed/Enchanted in a particular way? Explain?
i believe that this spec is the optimal for warriors. but i can spec arms if we have another warrior or feraldruid giving the raid the 5%critchance buff. i have geared this way because it has been the best gear i could get that favors armorpenetration. im atm regeming my whole gear for armorpenetration since im aiming for 90%+ since all my attacks are physical exept Bloodthirst this is the best way to go.well my enchants are pretty much attackpower based. like berserking on weapons and stuff like that to compensate for the lack off attackpower in my gear since i have gemmed for armorpenetration.

What would your normal rotation be on a raid boss fight to gain optimal DPS / Effective Healing / Threat generation?
fury
1wirlwind
2Bloodthirst
3slam(when it procs)
4heroicstrike(as a ragedump when over 50)
when boss is under 20% heroicstrike will only be used when over 80rage. and execute will be used all the time.

arms
1always have rend on target
2mortalstrike
3overpower(on proc)
4execute(on proc)
5slamspam
6heroicstrike(ragedump)
and bladestorm will be timed with mortalstrike and overpowerprocs and executeprocs. and cooldowns.
when boss is under 20% heroicstrike will only be used when over 80rage. and execute will be used all the time.

What guild were/are you in previously/currently? Reasons for Leaving?
i have been in Anguished. that was way back in moltencore and such. and after that i was in Abbadon. and after that we started Thebraceletbogeymen. well the reason for leaving thos guilds was. everyone was pretty much total noobs back then. so we started Thebraceletbogeymen. but that guild split recently because Narpix,Samurajen and myself felt like we wanted to be more serious then others in the guild wanted. they did not sign for raids,they did not use the forum. and some of them was just acting like assholes. so we pretty much said fuck it! we are tired of "boosting" these guys.

Prior raiding experience? (WOLTK only)
i didnt have time to play during Nax and Ulduar because of school so i started in TOC(note that i have played since vanilla). and in Toc i did 10/25 Normal and togc10. (with A tribute to mad skill and only one try.... to insanity)

We encourage members to actively use the forums, are you happy to do so?
yeah sure if i find something important to write. ill do it :D

Post a link to a screenshot of your UI? (Optional)
Not Completed By Applicant

Post a link to any previous WoL Raid Reports of DPS/HPS? (Optional)
Not Completed By Applicant

Any Final Words? (Your chance to to tell us a bit about you)
my final words. lets see...i know samurajen and narpix but u know that allready. and i studied music for 3 years and i play guitarr,drums and the bass. so that can be one reason for me to not raid(i could be on a crazy jimi hendrix jam or something:D) i play icehockey(or more used to) since i was 6.Hmmm think thats about it.

/Ario

WoW Armory Link: Ario

samurajen
Cobra Kai Apprentice
Cobra Kai Apprentice

Re: Ario - Warrior - Fury

Postby samurajen » Tue Jan 26, 2010 01:43:49

This guy is a really good player and a good irl friend of me =)
He will not make you disapointed with dps or skill =)

Ario
Cobra Kai Apprentice
Cobra Kai Apprentice

Postby Ario » Tue Jan 26, 2010 01:47:02

forgot to say that i have done icc10 6/7 and icc25 4/7. so here it is

Rza
Jason Statham
Jason Statham

Postby Rza » Tue Jan 26, 2010 02:26:11

nice application, lets hope your as good as narpix and sam aswell.

Accepted

A life, Jimmy. You know what that is? It’s the shit that happens while you’re waiting for moments that never come.

Ario
Cobra Kai Apprentice
Cobra Kai Apprentice

Postby Ario » Tue Jan 26, 2010 12:09:38

nice :D

Return to Accepted Applications