Spec: Demonology

RL Name?
Gosas Fanourios

Age?

Nationality?
Greece

Can you speak and understand English?
I can speak and write English fluently.

AE raids 3 times a week: Wed, Thurs, Sunday 20:30 - 23/24:00? We expect 100% Raid attendance on these nights can you make these times okay?
I can manage those days easily.

Have you got Teamspeak3 ? We are a very sociable group and are always talking on TS3, Although not mandatory are you prepared to Talk on TS/Vent (Not Just listen)?
I have teamspeak and i am not shy to use it. There is no problem about that.

Do you know or have any friends currently in the guild? If not do you know a player (such as an ex-GM/Officer) we could approach to enquire about you? (optional)
No i do not.

How did you find out about us? and what do you expect from our guild?
Spam in trade channel and then i went to wowprogress to check you out. I really liked the ratio [progress/days of raiding] of your guild.

Talent Distribution (e.g. 18/0/53)?
Demonology 3/53/15
Destruction 3/13/55

Why are you this spec? Why have you Geared/Gemmed/Enchanted in a particular way? Explain?
My Demonology spec is used for raid buffing +sp to casters, and because it is devastating when the boss is under 35%.
My gems/enchants are "almost" the best i could do in order to maximize damage.
My gear consists of 2 t10 items for the set item bonus and the rest were the best i could put my hadns on.

What would your normal rotation be on a raid boss fight to gain optimal DPS / Effective Healing / Threat generation?
Well i use some macros to utilize my trinkets-rockets etc. i begin with life tap rank 1 and then this is the basic demonology rotation i use.

http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g17/b ... post31.jpg

My immolation and shadow bolt spells have macros enabled on them which use my trinkets whenever off cooldown and my hand rockets with 0 gcd. :D

What guild were/are you in previously/currently? Reasons for Leaving?
Read my final words on answers to that question.

Prior raiding experience? (WOLTK only)
ICC 10 5/12
ICC 25 5/12
TOC 10 5/5
TOC 25 5/5

We encourage members to actively use the forums, are you happy to do so?
I am more than happy, yes.

Post a link to a screenshot of your UI? (Optional)
http://i49.tinypic.com/5vypf7.jpg

Post a link to any previous WoL Raid Reports of DPS/HPS? (Optional)
Not Completed By Applicant

Any Final Words? (Your chance to to tell us a bit about you)
I will tell the story from the very beginning.
Vanilla:
I play this warlock character since day 1 when World of Warcraft launched back in february 2005. I began playing at a hardcore guild called Blackout with which we cleared some of the first encounters of the game.
After playing with them for about 3 months some friends from Star Wars Galaxies (yes i played the best game ever) decided to come to world of warcraft after NGE went out (swg players will know what i am talking about). I leveled another character to 60, a rogue this time, and i raidlead them through the clear of MC and some part of BWL.
After that i had some pause in my game, cause of RL issues with education and stuff, for about 8 months. Then i went back to my lock and changed server to lightning's blade where some RL friends created a guild called requiem with whom we finished almost all end game content available at that time.

TBC
Well my tbc experience was only having leveled through lvl 70 in 8 days and quit once more because of some obligations i had with the army here in Greece. (you are obligated to go to the army in this country)
My time in the army was almost 1 year from February 2007 until the end of that year and then i had to put my life in some order (yeah military fu**s up organizing your life big time) finding a job and things like that. World of warcraft was not a priority back then.

WoTLK
I began playing world of warcraft again at September 29, 2009 ( i dinged 10 days later) and changed server to Frostmane which i found really competitive. Many things changed from when i stopped until that day and i was some kind of lost. I knew i couldn't find any serious guild cause i had so much missing things (items, experience etc) so i joined a descent but still not very competitive one, called Prophets Of Time. The guild leaders flew away to other servers over a night without saying anything, and that was the end of it. I tried to reunite some members of ex-POT under a guild i created called Nescience which after 6 days failed big time, noone appeared for events we killed 4/9 bosses at ICC first day and that was it (i almost disbanded it i only kept the name and the tabard). I tried but failed.

And now i am currently LF work as a dedicated raider.
Thank you in advance for your reply

WoW Armory Link: Odc

f1xxx3r
Ryu
Ryu

Re: Odc - Warlock - Demonology

Postby f1xxx3r » Wed Feb 10, 2010 12:23:22

Finally someone who put some time into his application. +1 from me although I don't know anything about locks :)

So!.... T'all you fine dandies so proud, so cock-sure, prancin' aboot with your heads full of eyeballs! Come and get me I say! I'll be waiting on ya with a whiff of the 'ol brimstone. I'm a grim bloody fable, with an unhappy bloody end!

King
Jean-Claude Van Damme
Jean-Claude Van Damme

Postby King » Wed Feb 10, 2010 13:03:56

f1xxx3r wrote:Finally someone who put some time into his application.

idd =D

Gear isn't brilliant, but it isn't bad either and that's easy enough to get over time anyway. I'm not 100% up to speed on demonology locks if i'm honest, but that spec makes sense to me so until someone says otherwise i don't have a problem with it. It lacks personal DPS for raid utility & buffs anyway so thats an immediate plus for the spellcasters ^^

Rotation is fine so no issues there.

We actually have a few Prophets of Time ex-Members/Officers with us so you might recognise a few names.

I'm happy if others are.
Teamafx.net Server Administrator

B00rz
Jean-Claude Van Damme
Jean-Claude Van Damme

Postby B00rz » Wed Feb 10, 2010 13:05:00

I'm pretty sure half of prophets of time came to us =P

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews]

oD_C
Cobra Kai Apprentice
Cobra Kai Apprentice

Postby oD_C » Wed Feb 10, 2010 13:11:08

well you can't say i was prophet of time guildie cause i was only with them for about 10days when i was full on blues.

i know some names from that time but that was it.
and from what i see many have left and created a guild called quantum chaos.

Rza
Jason Statham
Jason Statham

Postby Rza » Wed Feb 10, 2010 13:33:27

Orock, cicho and kaith joined.

Orock left after an alt icc10 run after a bit constructive criticism on his terrible add kiting on saurfang, I.e making a portal and kiting the add to his portal then using the portal.

Assume that's why anyway. Cicho and kaith are still the guild but seem inactive.

Good app though, accepted.

A life, Jimmy. You know what that is? It’s the shit that happens while you’re waiting for moments that never come.

B00rz
Jean-Claude Van Damme
Jean-Claude Van Damme

Postby B00rz » Wed Feb 10, 2010 13:39:16

Kaith left about 3 weeks ago and I haven't seen chico online in ages, its no wonder prophets of time folded

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews]

oD_C
Cobra Kai Apprentice
Cobra Kai Apprentice

Postby oD_C » Wed Feb 10, 2010 13:45:07

Thank you very much for the accept.

I will be online today with Odc at 17:00 server time. Whatever else you would like to ask me, please feel free.

Kaith
Cobra Kai Apprentice
Cobra Kai Apprentice

Postby Kaith » Thu Feb 11, 2010 09:41:54

Cicho stopped playing wow, after seen what raiding was like and now with his school, he stopped and deleted the game.

As for me, I left a few days ago. With telling ppl in the guild why.
School and internship make sure that the little time I have left in the evening, I'm not spending that on raiding.

And sorry for this, but Odc you had no clue fro what the guild was doing. You were barely raiding with us.
We are a 10 man guild and we did quiet well.

Gl in ae tho, they are nice to raid with ;)

Return to Accepted Applications