Class: Hunter :hunter:
Spec: Marksmanship

RL Name?
Carlos Filipe.

Age?

Nationality?
Portuguese.

Can you speak and understand English?
I can speak and understand English perfectly.

AE raids 3 times a week: Wed, Thurs, Sunday 20:30 - 23/24:00? We expect 100% Raid attendance on these nights can you make these times okay?
I can asure you a 100% attendance from my part.

Have you got Teamspeak3 ? We are a very sociable group and are always talking on TS3, Although not mandatory are you prepared to Talk on TS/Vent (Not Just listen)?
I never used TS3, But I can install it. Moreover, I'm a very social person and enjoy talking to others while doing other stuff in wow. You can expect to see me on TS3/vent very often.

Do you know or have any friends currently in the guild? If not do you know a player (such as an ex-GM/Officer) we could approach to enquire about you? (optional)
Unfortunatly, I have not yet had the pleasure of meeting anyone from After Effect. In addition, I've been away from this server quite a bit because I have been playing on my alliance warrior on Grim Batol.

How did you find out about us? and what do you expect from our guild?
I've been looking for a guild that suits my schedule and has decent progress. Looking in WoWprogress, I found your guild. There was a link there to your website which I found nice and well organized. After reading the "About Us" section and learning about what you can offer, I've decided that I wanted to be a part of this guild. I've always wanted to be a part of a nice social guild where friendship is more important than epics. Where people are treated with respect. I expect to have a wonderfull time in your guild because it seams you are mature and fun.

Talent Distribution (e.g. 18/0/53)?
7/57/7

Why are you this spec? Why have you Geared/Gemmed/Enchanted in a particular way? Explain?
I have marksman as my current spec because its the one that provides me the most Dps output, which in the end, is what i'm in the raid to do. If Survival was the spec with most Dps, then I'd be survival. :)
The stats that I prioritise are Agility and Armor Penetration. You'll find that my gems and enchants reflect as much.

What would your normal rotation be on a raid boss fight to gain optimal DPS / Effective Healing / Threat generation?
Serpent sting, Aimed shot, Chimera shot and Steady shot.
Killshot becomes 1st priority in the rotation after the boss is under 20%
Kill command & Silencing shot are Macro'ed into the other shots.
Rapid Fire and Readiness when available.

What guild were/are you in previously/currently? Reasons for Leaving?
I've was in Dimensional on the Grim Batol server on my warrior which is called Bloodfox. It is a well organized guild with steady progress but no soul. People are only there for the epics, the vent is deserted at all times exept for raids. During raids, the words Mongoloide and Retard where commonly used by officers to adress their members and trials. I got fed up with it and left. If I stayed I would have ended up killing the Lich king soon, but that victory would have been shared with no friends at all. So I came to two conclusions. 1) No more Hardcore guilds, no more raiding 5 nights a week with a group of 25 strangers.
and 2) No More playing alliance as a main. While theres immature people on both sides, I find horde less plagued by them. I also enjoy the faction more.

Prior raiding experience? (WOLTK only)
Between this character and my Human warrior, I've cleared everything in WOTLK till 8/12 ICC 25. With the exeption of Algalon and Anub Hardmore.

We encourage members to actively use the forums, are you happy to do so?
Yes, I'm more than happy to do so!

Post a link to a screenshot of your UI? (Optional)
http://s20.photobucket.com/albums/b220/ ... 4-Raid.jpg

Post a link to any previous WoL Raid Reports of DPS/HPS? (Optional)
Sorry, I dont have any.

Any Final Words? (Your chance to to tell us a bit about you)
I'm a very fun guy, always nice to everyone both inside and outside of the guild I happen to be in. I'm usually helpfull and I enjoy getting to know people in WoW and then playing other games with them, Like Team Fortress 2 or Left 4 Dead. I enjoy metal and action movies (Preferably with explosions and tits, the more the better!)
I'm a Portuguese guy living in Sweden. I have a hot swedish girlfriend who plays WoW as well, she also plays hunter on this server. I am attending SFI (Swedish for Imigrants) during the mornings and sometimes early afternoons also. I spend my free time between WoW, my PS3 and Movies/Tv series. But its mostly WoW that takes the majority of my free time.
I have a well geared level 80 Tauren warrior. Protection. If anyone is up for Alt runs from time to time, I'm in!
Always glad to tank that random heroic for whoever needs in the guild.
Friday night is pizza night. We usually order pizza and watch a movie or a few episodes of whatever series we are watching. So I wont be arround much on a friday night.
I have a good sence of humour. I can take a joke and I have real good comebacks too. Be warned. :)
I'd like to add that I'd really love the opportunity to join your guild, I'm not apllying to any other guild and I'll be farming for better gear while waiting for your response.

WoW Armory Link: Studfox

f1xxx3r
Ryu
Ryu

Re: Studfox - Hunter - Marksmanship

Postby f1xxx3r » Tue Feb 16, 2010 17:19:33

Ok, apply of the month here :) Very very nice application man, we love people that put some time and effort in their application. You're a little behind gear that is all but it shouldn't be such a big setback considering how easy it is to get gear nowadays. I'm more than willing to give you a invite but you need to improve your gear a bit until you can come in ICC 25.
If nobody else has any objections ... Welcome to After Effect :)

On the other hand... Blood Elf male ? Really ? :P

So!.... T'all you fine dandies so proud, so cock-sure, prancin' aboot with your heads full of eyeballs! Come and get me I say! I'll be waiting on ya with a whiff of the 'ol brimstone. I'm a grim bloody fable, with an unhappy bloody end!

Rza
Jason Statham
Jason Statham

Re: Studfox - Hunter - Marksmanship

Postby Rza » Tue Feb 16, 2010 18:48:08

Accepted

A life, Jimmy. You know what that is? It’s the shit that happens while you’re waiting for moments that never come.

Return to Accepted Applications