Spec: Arms

RL Name?
Alban Dashaj

Age?

Nationality?
Kosovo - Albanian

Can you speak and understand English?
Yes, it's like I was born with it.

AE raids 3 times a week: Wed, Thurs, Sunday 20:30 - 23/24:00? We expect 100% Raid attendance on these nights can you make these times okay?
Yes I can, reason to why I'm saying that is because I dont work and I do not go to any form of education whatsoever (school, fac, etc) so yes I can.

Have you got Teamspeak3 ? We are a very sociable group and are always talking on TS3, Although not mandatory are you prepared to Talk on TS/Vent (Not Just listen)?
I've got TS3 yeah, I can join, and I can surely communicate with you guys. Wouldn't be any problem there.

Do you know or have any friends currently in the guild? If not do you know a player (such as an ex-GM/Officer) we could approach to enquire about you? (optional)
Well, mainly why I'd love to join you guys is because I'm looking a guild that matches exactly everything you guys have mentioned in the "About Us" page. And I just feel like this is the kind of guild I shoud be in. Second of all, Psylol is an in real life friend of mine. We do alot of playing together, and he has suggested I make this application as well.

How did you find out about us? and what do you expect from our guild?
Well obviously, the whole server knows you guys, even more now that you're on the horde side. And Psylol has talked to me about you for a while now. I really can't ask for much, but i do expect alot of nice people and a joyful playtime.

Talent Distribution (e.g. 18/0/53)?
18/53/0 - Willing to change it for guild needs, of course.

Why are you this spec? Why have you Geared/Gemmed/Enchanted in a particular way? Explain?
Well, the fury spec is more powerful when it comes to pve in my opinion. Uhm, I'm mostly gemmed with Armor Penetration, for the obvious reason of ignoring the armor of enemies. Enchants would be strenght, attack power mostly. I believe fury with armor penetration is a good way to deal a good amount of damage.

What would your normal rotation be on a raid boss fight to gain optimal DPS / Effective Healing / Threat generation?
Alright, being fury would be something like: Bloodthirst, Whirlwind, Heroic Strike (Slam if proc'd) then I start with Heroic Strike and Bloodthirst again, followed by a new Whirlwind (Slam).

What guild were/are you in previously/currently? Reasons for Leaving?
At the moment, I'm in "False Gods" after being in "Old Security" where we were doing fine in ICC, but the officers started leaving because some people failed on being there on raid times, so they thought if they arent taking it serious why should we. So then, there were not enough players to raid anymore so basically everyone left it. Then I joined a PvP guild (False Gods) meanwhile just for the fun of it to be honest.

Prior raiding experience? (WOLTK only)
Everything basically, except for ICC where I've only got 4/12 on 10/25 raiding. All because of Old Security letting go :(.

We encourage members to actively use the forums, are you happy to do so?
This forum would be my new Msn/FB hopefully, I'm tired of those honestly :).

Post a link to a screenshot of your UI? (Optional)
Oh dear, I'm sitting on a PC without WoW on it. But since it's optional I believe I'll be forgiven <3. No worries, I'm not a clicker ! :D

Post a link to any previous WoL Raid Reports of DPS/HPS? (Optional)
As I said, not on a pc with screenshots like that :P.

Any Final Words? (Your chance to to tell us a bit about you)
Well, I've been playing this game for a few years now. We just can't quit can we ? Yeah, we can't. I've been doing wow ever since pre tbc. I don't have any proof of it, except for my words (Cuz my first acc got permanently banned, hacker scammed alot) but I know the game, I know my class I know that I AM what you guys want and need in your guild, and if given the chance I will prove so much more than only that. Basically, I just wanna find myself in this game you know, I want a good progress of what I do while playing, I wanna have a better reason than just dueling outside in Durotar and hoping for a PuG to accept me, when I know that I'm much better then that. Final words: Please have me :D !

WoW Armory Link: Iplay

Iplay
Cobra Kai Apprentice
Cobra Kai Apprentice

Re: Iplay - Warrior - Arms

Postby Iplay » Wed Feb 17, 2010 01:08:48

Haha, I can't believe I missed that "Spec:" option. Please forgive me guys, it's fury (when it comes to pve) :)

Rza
Jason Statham
Jason Statham

Postby Rza » Wed Feb 17, 2010 08:44:10

I like the app, bit of effort been put in however can't see your PVE gear, please log out in it. We are actually looking more for an arms warrior than fury atm, as our current one was removed for not showing up to raids. It's mainly just for trauma, as we don't always have a feral Druid in the raid.

Would you be interested in building towards arms instead of fury in the future? Your welcome to stay your max dps build so we can see what sort of numbers your putting out, but then possibly making the switch to arms if you pass a trial - or if your dps is better than our current warriors may force one of them to switch - can't see your pve gear to gauge if you'll be able too.

As your mates with psy am happy enough to let you join but raidspots pretty much come down to your dps, if you can compete with the higher end players then raid spots are pretty much yours for the taking.

A life, Jimmy. You know what that is? It’s the shit that happens while you’re waiting for moments that never come.

Iplay
Cobra Kai Apprentice
Cobra Kai Apprentice

Postby Iplay » Wed Feb 17, 2010 13:51:38

Thank you man, arms it is then I dont mind at all. As a matter of fact, I would ask for it sooner or later. Anyways, I don't think I can log in to wow today at all, it's the anniversary of our Independence Day and shit's on you see :P. Hehe, I'll personally come poke you ingame so you can check my gear out mate. Thank you.

Return to Accepted Applications