Spec: Assassination

RL Name?
Jerry Jussila

Age?

Nationality?
Finnish

Can you speak and understand English?
i can do both :>

AE raids 3 times a week: Wed, Thurs, Sunday 20:30 - 23/24:00? We expect 100% Raid attendance on these nights can you make these times okay?
can raid almost every evening so, yeah!

Have you got Teamspeak3 ? We are a very sociable group and are always talking on TS3, Although not mandatory are you prepared to Talk on TS/Vent (Not Just listen)?
i have ts3 and mic and have been a raid leader in tbc, so i can speak up.

Do you know or have any friends currently in the guild? If not do you know a player (such as an ex-GM/Officer) we could approach to enquire about you? (optional)
Well samurjaen was in tbb (previous guild) with me.

How did you find out about us? and what do you expect from our guild?
i saw you looking for more members in trade chat. I expect you to be friendly and have nice progression. Wanna down LK as soon as possible!!

Talent Distribution (e.g. 18/0/53)?
51/18/2

Why are you this spec? Why have you Geared/Gemmed/Enchanted in a particular way? Explain?
i like Muti over combat, since i've played the whole tbc with combat and muti is rly nice dmg, just had 9k dps in surfang 10man icc. also i have gemmed for AP/haste, which are the main stats for my spec.

What would your normal rotation be on a raid boss fight to gain optimal DPS / Effective Healing / Threat generation?
Garrote>HfB>Slice and dice>hyperspeed accelerators (engineering)>muti till 5 combo>envenom and repeat, while refreshing HfB, and hyperspeec when off CD. Also vanish when i can to get extra energy from talent Overkill.

What guild were/are you in previously/currently? Reasons for Leaving?
tbb (the braclet bogeyman) it disbanded:<

Prior raiding experience? (WOLTK only)
naxx10/25, ulduar10/25, toc10/25, totgc10/25, icc10 11/12 (studied LK tacs well), icc25 6/12 (pugs cant go much further =/)
some i've done with my palatank.

We encourage members to actively use the forums, are you happy to do so?
Elitist Jerkist and other forums, to improve myself as player, also iDPS (programm for see which gems/enchants and gear gives u best advandage for ur specc)

Post a link to a screenshot of your UI? (Optional)
http://img707.imageshack.us/img707/4898 ... 004926.jpg

Post a link to any previous WoL Raid Reports of DPS/HPS? (Optional)
dont ahve sorry =(

Any Final Words? (Your chance to to tell us a bit about you)
hope u like this application better, i kinda failed at the first try =/

WoW Armory Link: Kauhukostaja

Rza
Jason Statham
Jason Statham

Re: Kauhukostaja - Rogue - Assassination

Postby Rza » Fri Feb 26, 2010 01:48:39

Okay i'll mate i'll give you a 2nd chance, based on Sam telling us your a dedicated active player - gear is good enough for our current progress and you should fit in perfectly with regards to your dps. Gemming/enchants are good, atm I'd recommend getting your Tier10 2set asap - you should find another notable DPS increase - Gloves and helm specfically aswell as the tier9 2set is worthless even when we did still weave ruptures in our cycles a few patches back, nevermind now when rupture isn't even used.

Accepted, for a trial to see how you go.

A life, Jimmy. You know what that is? It’s the shit that happens while you’re waiting for moments that never come.

Return to Accepted Applications