Kánta - Druid - Feral

Postby Kanta » Sun Mar 07, 2010 20:12:12

Character Name: Kánta
Class: Druid :druid:
Spec: Feral

RL Name?
Frane Kostelic

Age?
I am 17 but i am sure i play my class better than some ppl who are 18+ because i have been playing this game last 5 years.

Nationality?
I am Croatian

Can you speak and understand English?
Yes,I speak englis very well and can understand it :P.

AE raids 3 times a week: Wed, Thurs, Sunday 20:30 - 23/24:00? We expect 100% Raid attendance on these nights can you make these times okay?
Yes I can and that is why I am applying here because most of guilds start with raids before 20:00 and that could be problem for me.

Have you got Teamspeak3 ? We are a very sociable group and are always talking on TS3, Although not mandatory are you prepared to Talk on TS/Vent (Not Just listen)?
Don't have TS at the moment because I was always using VENT but it isn't a problem i can download it.Yes I am prepared to talk on it,maybie even too much :P.

Do you know or have any friends currently in the guild? If not do you know a player (such as an ex-GM/Officer) we could approach to enquire about you? (optional)
I don't have any friends in guild,I haven't beed so long on this server,I migrated.

How did you find out about us? and what do you expect from our guild?
I found out about you from the /2 in game.I expect some serius raiding and some funny time with ppl in guild.

Talent Distribution (e.g. 18/0/53)?
Feral tank 0/58/13.

Why are you this spec? Why have you Geared/Gemmed/Enchanted in a particular way? Explain?
I am in this spec because i like tanking,have been dpsing on rogue for 3 years but than I had rerolled druid and started to tank.

What would your normal rotation be on a raid boss fight to gain optimal DPS / Effective Healing / Threat generation?
In most of cases I start with FF,than mangle and berserking on begining to get threat,I stack up lacerate to 5 and refreshing it all the time,always spam maul and mangle.

What guild were/are you in previously/currently? Reasons for Leaving?
I have been playing on BL-EU for 3 years,had a decent guild and that it broke.After that had happened I migrated here because had an RL friend playing here and now I am here.

Prior raiding experience? (WOLTK only)
Up to ICC 25 first 4 bosses and some tries on fester and rot with pugs but fail :P.I Haven't cleared toc 10/25 on HC mod also.

We encourage members to actively use the forums, are you happy to do so?
Yes I am :P.I like to read things on forums and i often post some :)

Post a link to a screenshot of your UI? (Optional)
Well,don't rly know how to do it, but i play without UI addons, using only addons for raids like dbm and such a tings.But if you tell me how i can post a link.

Post a link to any previous WoL Raid Reports of DPS/HPS? (Optional)
Well,I am tank so I don't have anything to post.Only if you want some screenshots where I make more dps than some dps classes :P.

Any Final Words? (Your chance to to tell us a bit about you)
As I wrote up,I am 17 but I know my spec,class and job.I still attends High school but soon going to university :).Hope you will like my apply and hope that I'll be part of After Effect soon ;).Peace.Btw, also have moonkin off spec :P

WoW Armory Link: Kánta

Rza
Jason Statham
Jason Statham

Re: Kánta - Druid - Feral

Postby Rza » Tue Mar 09, 2010 23:15:40

not being 18 is a bit of an issue. Gear seems okay, good enough for what we're looking for atm, however prob not on par with other tanks, which could be an issue as we have active tanks. so spots could be a little random. Do you any dps gear aswell?

A life, Jimmy. You know what that is? It’s the shit that happens while you’re waiting for moments that never come.

Kanta
Cobra Kai Apprentice
Cobra Kai Apprentice

Postby Kanta » Tue Mar 09, 2010 23:29:27

yes,I do.I have balance off spec not so good gear :( , it is around 5k GS.

Rza
Jason Statham
Jason Statham

Postby Rza » Thu Mar 11, 2010 02:30:33

Can give you a trial and see how things work out. We are pretty desperate for a solid Bear Tank, so I'll give you the chance if you still want too, as your the only Bear app we've had for like 2 month's

A life, Jimmy. You know what that is? It’s the shit that happens while you’re waiting for moments that never come.

Return to Accepted Applications