Character Name: Fireenze
Class: Paladin :paladin:
Spec: Retribution

RL Name?
Nick Flor Johansen

Age?
20 years old.

Nationality?
I'm ½ dutch ½ danish, But my whole life I have been living in Denmark.

Can you speak and understand English?
Yes I can speak and understant English. I got a education where I have english on the higest level.

AE raids 3 times a week: Wed, Thurs, Sunday 20:30 - 23/24:00? We expect 100% Raid attendance on these nights can you make these times okay?
Yes I can make these times, I even got more time then those 3 days.

Have you got Teamspeak3 ? We are a very sociable group and are always talking on TS3, Although not mandatory are you prepared to Talk on TS/Vent (Not Just listen)?
Yes I'm prepared to both speak and listen on TS3/VT, I'm a very social player ands its importent for me that I have some nice guild mates to talk with, because of team work but allso because of the fun.

Do you know or have any friends currently in the guild? If not do you know a player (such as an ex-GM/Officer) we could approach to enquire about you? (optional)
I know Samurajen, in AE, You can allways talk to Flors an officer of "ED" whoes allso my brother and former GM/officer partner in Disconnectet reality(guild from TBC).

How did you find out about us? and what do you expect from our guild?
I heard about you from Samurajen, and I allso noticede that AE had some good progress lately.

Talent Distribution (e.g. 18/0/53)?
5/7/59. http://eu.wowarmory.com/talent-calc.xml ... 2133231331
I look for the best and newest specc all the time, from Ensidias paladins and Talk to ret paladins that are better then me so I can lern all the time and be a better paladin.

Why are you this spec? Why have you Geared/Gemmed/Enchanted in a particular way? Explain?
I have choosen to play retri paladin because I think its the most challenging I've tryied in my 4½ years play time of WoW. I've tryied to play mage for few mounths but it got boring and I went back to retri. Allso tryied to be healer in Vanilla and I was pretty good but healing for me is boring aswell, same with tanking you do the same thing, its importent for me that I'm the best in what I'm doing so by lerning to be a better dps I think I'm one of the best ret paladins on the server.

What would your normal rotation be on a raid boss fight to gain optimal DPS / Effective Healing / Threat generation?
My maks dps rotations is :
Divine storm (because of the 2 set bonus of T10) then crusader strike to start trigging my libram (libram of three truth witch grand me 44 stre each crusader strike i make) Then I make a judgement witch normally in rotation crit after a crusader strike. Then I put down concecration witch give an AOE dot, then i use exocims witch is instant cast because of "art of war" witch gives me an instant flash of light or exocims cast. But if my T10 2 set bonus triggers and I get a free divine storm my first prio is to use that first before anything else.

What guild were/are you in previously/currently? Reasons for Leaving?
In start of WOTLK I was in Disconnected reality witch basicly broke down. Then I've been in afgf I left them before of to meny players and to few raid spots. Then i changed server when toc came out, then I came back And been in small guilds. But havnt found the mature guld who shares my passion for playing WoW

Prior raiding experience? (WOLTK only)
I have tryied everything up till Dreamwalker 25 man.

We encourage members to actively use the forums, are you happy to do so?
I would Love to join a guild who use forums, I think forum is one of the most importent things for a guild.

Post a link to a screenshot of your UI? (Optional)
I'm sorry but I dont have any pictures though if its very importent I can take one and send it ofc.

Post a link to any previous WoL Raid Reports of DPS/HPS? (Optional)
I'm sorry but I dont have any pictures though if its very importent I can take one and send it ofc.

Any Final Words? (Your chance to to tell us a bit about you)
I really hope that you guys take my apply seroisly like I did.
I'm looking for a active and mature guild who is social and mature at the same time, and still knows how to have fun.
And Thank you because you are reading my apply

Cheers Fireenze /Nick Flor

WoW Armory Link: Fireenze
I'll be Gone in the Wind but, never Fogotten. My name will be whispered in the wind like yours

Rza
Jason Statham
Jason Statham

Re: Fireenze - Paladin - Retribution

Postby Rza » Wed Mar 24, 2010 00:22:24

Great application, exactly type of player we're looking to recruit also came highly recommened by Samuel L Jackson.

Accepted.

A life, Jimmy. You know what that is? It’s the shit that happens while you’re waiting for moments that never come.

Fireenze
Cobra Kai Sensei
Cobra Kai Sensei

Re: Fireenze - Paladin - Retribution

Postby Fireenze » Wed Mar 24, 2010 00:25:53

Thank you very much :)

just waiting for an invite in game :) hehe
I'll be Gone in the Wind but, never Fogotten. My name will be whispered in the wind like yours

Return to Accepted Applications