Spec: Destruction

RL Name?
Ted

Age?

Nationality?
Sweden

Can you speak and understand English?
yes

AE raids 3 times a week: Wed, Thurs, Sunday 20:30 - 23/24:00? We expect 100% Raid attendance on these nights can you make these times okay?
yes

Have you got Teamspeak3 ? We are a very sociable group and are always talking on TS3, Although not mandatory are you prepared to Talk on TS/Vent (Not Just listen)?
yes

Do you know or have any friends currently in the guild? If not do you know a player (such as an ex-GM/Officer) we could approach to enquire about you? (optional)
yes, Elakakon

How did you find out about us? and what do you expect from our guild?
Elakakon is playing with you. i would like to raid more and with a serious guild (much experience from ninjas in guild and bad pugs), and i would like to progress and just have a good time!

Talent Distribution (e.g. 18/0/53)?
3/14/54 alt 56/0/15

Why are you this spec? Why have you Geared/Gemmed/Enchanted in a particular way? Explain?
i have both destro and aff becaus some fights needs destro and some aff for max dps. for example; spikes on marrogar needs to be bursted down fast so im destro there. i gem pure SP for max dmg and im haste softcapped from gear.

What would your normal rotation be on a raid boss fight to gain optimal DPS / Effective Healing / Threat generation?
CoE, immolate, incinirate, conflag, chaos, inc,inc, and so on, then CD prio always immo up.

Aff: sometimes i start with SB for the crit, otherwise i go; haunt, corr, UA, CoA, SB SB SB. refresh as needed, 25% drain soul.

What guild were/are you in previously/currently? Reasons for Leaving?
Sanctum Officium, heard that 3 diffrent players where ninjas, one of them was the GM. people was lazy, bad progressing.

Prior raiding experience? (WOLTK only)
icc 6/12 10man 1% from 7/12. and 6/12 25man and everything else. not togc tho.

We encourage members to actively use the forums, are you happy to do so?
sure!

Post a link to a screenshot of your UI? (Optional)
Not Completed By Applicant

Post a link to any previous WoL Raid Reports of DPS/HPS? (Optional)
Not Completed By Applicant

Any Final Words? (Your chance to to tell us a bit about you)
i always find this part the hardest... well imo im really good at my class. im dedicated to the game, im friendly and mature and i like to raid. hope you need me, cya ingame! :)

WoW Armory Link: Thevirus

Zen
Daniel LaRusso
Daniel LaRusso

Re: Thevirus - Warlock - Destruction

Postby Zen » Wed Apr 14, 2010 22:10:55

first thing with applying is to log out in pve gear.
“I fear not the man who has practiced 10,000 kicks once, but I fear the man who had practiced one kick 10,000 times.”

Thevirus
Cobra Kai Apprentice
Cobra Kai Apprentice

Postby Thevirus » Thu Apr 15, 2010 16:35:31

oh, sorry about that. pve gear on now!

Thevirus
Cobra Kai Apprentice
Cobra Kai Apprentice

Postby Thevirus » Fri Apr 16, 2010 14:02:47

"Do you know or have any friends currently in the guild? If not do you know a player (such as an ex-GM/Officer) we could approach to enquire about you? (optional)"

I can add sírat and dudewereami to that question as they are IRL friends to me and just joined the guild! :)

Rza
Jason Statham
Jason Statham

Postby Rza » Sat Apr 17, 2010 11:48:21

not gonna lie and say am over impressed with application.

Gear is a bit behind our current progress but can be improved quite easily - we DE alot of 264 cloth loot these days.

As your mates with elka i'll give you invite and see how things go.

A life, Jimmy. You know what that is? It’s the shit that happens while you’re waiting for moments that never come.

Return to Accepted Applications