Character Name: Phantomancer
Class: Druid :druid:
Spec: Feral

RL Name?
Hello my name is Christopher ( Chris )

Age?
I'm 22years old

Nationality?
I'm from Norway and lives in the Olympic City Lillehammer atm.

Can you speak and understand English?
My English is good so no worries about that.

AE raids 3 times a week: Wed, Thurs, Sunday 20:30 - 23/24:00? We expect 100% Raid attendance on these nights can you make these times okay?
Its the best days and hours for me but work can call me and I need to work overtime. This do not happen often tho. So YES!

Have you got Teamspeak3 ? We are a very sociable group and are always talking on TS3, Although not mandatory are you prepared to Talk on TS/Vent (Not Just listen)?
Actually i do not. I got all versions of ventrilo and love to talk with mates in game. But if its TS you use I will download it. I used it back in the days when I played CS. I may be a bit shy in the start, but with experience as raid leader from tbc. I can speak for large groups :)

Do you know or have any friends currently in the guild? If not do you know a player (such as an ex-GM/Officer) we could approach to enquire about you? (optional)
I just left Ravencrest - Alliance so I do not know much about frostmane. Just got some pvp friends here.

How did you find out about us? and what do you expect from our guild?
As mentioned earlier I just transferred my character to Frostmane. I started doing research and you are the first serious raiding guild I'm applying too. Your progress is nice, your homepage is awesome, I love that you are a social guild and I like what i read at wowprogress.com about you. So after my research After Effect feels right.

Talent Distribution (e.g. 18/0/53)?
My MS is Feral kitty and I use 0/55/16
My OS is Resto and then I use 11/0/60

Why are you this spec? Why have you Geared/Gemmed/Enchanted in a particular way? Explain?
I will only mention my MS spec here since that what I'm focusing on. For some reason I never liked the sets in wow and you can see it on my gear. I think its fun "gearing" my own way and see if I can bear other t10 people.
My gear is now mostly icc10 and craft ables with the recommended enchants and gems. I'm struggling to reach the hardcap for armor penetration. And yeah... I use mongoose. Different opinions on that enchant but I love the look. The day all the theory crafter's agrees whats the best enchant i will re-enchant.

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... antomancer

What would your normal rotation be on a raid boss fight to gain optimal DPS / Effective Healing / Threat generation?
Easy. I'm starting with [Faerie Fire] - [Mangle] - [Rake] - [Savage Roar] - [Shred] - [Tiger's Fury] - [Shred] - [BERSERK]
And from that point it's priority. But thats how I start my combats.

What guild were/are you in previously/currently? Reasons for Leaving?
Think I have to write a little bit here. I started playing in vanilla and played as alliance on Ravencrest.
Classes played is:
Rogue in vanilla and start of tbc.
Paladin in tbc. Officer and raid leader in SSC, TK, BT and MH.
Warlock in Wotlk. Rerolled and joined The Axemen a Norwegian raiding guild with nice reputation around. Still going strong but left last summer. Stopped playing for 7months after that.
The only three guilds worth to mention is The Axemen, Immortal Legion (disbanded in tbc.) and Heroes shed no tears, this is the guild I was officer and raid leader in. Pretty much the best time in wow for me.

Prior raiding experience? (WOLTK only)
Vanilla:
Molten Core: Cleared
BWL: Cleared
ZG: Cleared
AQ20: Cleared
AQ40: Cleared
Naxx: Spiderwing cleared

Tbc:
Kara: Cleared
ZA: Cleared ( I miss my mount )
SSC: Cleared
TK: Cleared
MH: Cleared
BT: Cleared
SWP : Only kalecgos before the "awesome" nerf.

Wotlk:
Naxx10: Cleared and Undying.
Naxx25: Cleared ( Player disced 2x in a row for immortal )
Didn't play much when Ulduar came and as said before I took a break for 7monts. But I did all bosses up to Mimiron and some HM aswell.
Just came back from break so I dont have any cool TOC25 achievements to brag about. But I sir. is a Kingslayer ;)
So TOC10: Cleared
TOC25: Cleared
ICC10: Cleared
ICC25: 4\12 ( embarrassing )

My druid do not have much playtime. Leveled from 1 to 80 while you progressed in ICC25. But as you can see I have lot of experience and when I get a guild I can link more cool achievements.

We encourage members to actively use the forums, are you happy to do so?
I love forums. So I will have a nice Barney Stinson Avatar and a cool punch line from him. And then I'm ready to discuss and have fun on forum.

Post a link to a screenshot of your UI? (Optional)
Not Completed By Applicant

Post a link to any previous WoL Raid Reports of DPS/HPS? (Optional)
Not Completed By Applicant

Any Final Words? (Your chance to to tell us a bit about you)
I will use this as a summary of the application and add some new info about me.

My name is Chirstopher and I live in Lillehammer in Norway with my girlfriend. I'm studying Offshore drilling and will move to Bergen in the summer to complete my studies.
My hobbies are Music, movies, travelling, fotball and of course the greatest game of all times... World of Warcraft.
I gave up the idea of being hardcore in tbc. ( read over: girldfriend ) So now I see myself more like a casual player but I miss the raiding and your raid days and hours is perfect. When I say hardcore that means 10h gaming every day. It does not mean that I stopped gem epic or use cheap enchants. All I do in this game is for a reason. And I'm a very competitive person so I have an eye on recount every fight. ( Progress = recount off! )

I see that you do not lack druids at the moment. But no worries there. If I do not get a spot for a raid it's no crisis. I play mostly for the fun and social now and the thing I miss most now is to be around imba people.

Accepting me as a guildie will give you a social, honest, respectful and dedicated player. I give 100% when I'm in raid and to all I can to help others or improve myself.

Guess thats all for now. Just ask if you have any questions.

I really hope that you have a spot for me in your rooster.

Greetings.
Phantomancer\Chris

WoW Armory Link: Phantomancer
"When I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead"

Phantomancer
Cobra Kai Sensei
Cobra Kai Sensei

Re: Phantomancer - Druid - Feral

Postby Phantomancer » Wed Apr 14, 2010 22:12:14

Photobucket is slow so I forgot about UI screen. Here it comes.
http://i805.photobucket.com/albums/yy331/soeyland/Nyttpunktgrafikkbilde2.jpg

Rza
Jason Statham
Jason Statham

Postby Rza » Wed Apr 14, 2010 22:57:43

Excellent application, What we'd Ideally look for in everyone that applies.

Definate Oui from me

A life, Jimmy. You know what that is? It’s the shit that happens while you’re waiting for moments that never come.

bob
Ryu
Ryu

Postby bob » Wed Apr 14, 2010 23:03:20

Yes from me too

Rator
Hong Kong Fooey
Hong Kong Fooey

Postby Rator » Wed Apr 14, 2010 23:16:34

Kitty cat! *Rawr*

Phantomancer
Cobra Kai Sensei
Cobra Kai Sensei

Postby Phantomancer » Wed Apr 14, 2010 23:21:07

Thank you so far guys :)

Jupsik
Steven Seagal
Steven Seagal

Postby Jupsik » Thu Apr 15, 2010 05:38:29

Jupsik likes Phantomancer's application. (southpark -- facebook)

+1

Boorz! i demand a new sig :D
Request granted!

Rza
Jason Statham
Jason Statham

Postby Rza » Thu Apr 15, 2010 23:32:21

Apologies. Completely forgot about this.

Accepted. /w an officer for an invite buddy.

A life, Jimmy. You know what that is? It’s the shit that happens while you’re waiting for moments that never come.

Phantomancer
Cobra Kai Sensei
Cobra Kai Sensei

Postby Phantomancer » Thu Apr 15, 2010 23:51:58

Will do. Thank you.

f1xxx3r
Ryu
Ryu

Postby f1xxx3r » Sat Apr 17, 2010 18:02:59

Very nice application.
Welcome to AE!

So!.... T'all you fine dandies so proud, so cock-sure, prancin' aboot with your heads full of eyeballs! Come and get me I say! I'll be waiting on ya with a whiff of the 'ol brimstone. I'm a grim bloody fable, with an unhappy bloody end!

Next

Return to Accepted Applications