Class: Rogue :rogue:
Spec: Combat

RL Name?
Henri

Age?

Nationality?
Finnish

Can you speak and understand English?
i can somehow speak english(mic aint working at the moment), and i understand spoken/written english

AE raids 3 times a week: Wed, Thurs, Sunday 20:30 - 23/24:00? We expect 100% Raid attendance on these nights can you make these times okay?
seems like ok raiding times for me

Have you got Teamspeak3 ? We are a very sociable group and are always talking on TS3, Although not mandatory are you prepared to Talk on TS/Vent (Not Just listen)?
i got teamspeak3, +ventrilo mix and ventrilo 3.xx,and as i sayd im not able to talk on ts at the moment

Do you know or have any friends currently in the guild? If not do you know a player (such as an ex-GM/Officer) we could approach to enquire about you? (optional)
well flavsios used to be in same guild as i was in (dura praxis, leader disbanded guild)

How did you find out about us? and what do you expect from our guild?
i saw some people from on trade channel telling about this page

Talent Distribution (e.g. 18/0/53)?
21/51/0 (both my talent builds are 21/51/0/, they are both pretty same but im changing eviscrate to rupture on other spec, just wanna see how that works)

Why are you this spec? Why have you Geared/Gemmed/Enchanted in a particular way? Explain?
im gemming armor pen and hit rating at the moment (also few other gems to get meta working)im gemming hit rating because when i swap my 2nd trinket my hit rating is under capped and armor penetration to maximize my dps (still long way to get it capped though)

What would your normal rotation be on a raid boss fight to gain optimal DPS / Effective Healing / Threat generation?
well im just keeping slice and dice up and throwing 4-5 point eviscrates + popping cooldowns,also on 25mans if there is other rogue i do trick of the trade swapping

What guild were/are you in previously/currently? Reasons for Leaving?
dura praxis, leader disbanded guild

Prior raiding experience? (WOLTK only)
well havent raided ulduar / naxx since hard to get good group there,but i got 5/5 toc (only 2/5 togc achie) got 7/12 achiement to icc10(im pretty sure i know tactics to every fight exept lich king, atleast on easy mode)

We encourage members to actively use the forums, are you happy to do so?
seems ok to me,

Post a link to a screenshot of your UI? (Optional)
http://img189.imageshack.us/img189/7154/torarthui.jpg

Post a link to any previous WoL Raid Reports of DPS/HPS? (Optional)
sry, dont have any dps/hps pictures on computer at the moment, this week pulled only 7.8 on marrowgar, around 7-8k lady deathwhisper (was on adds to), cant remember gunship, saurfang was around 9k if i remember right, 2 weeks ago pulled 9.9k dps on saurfang thought)

Any Final Words? (Your chance to to tell us a bit about you)
well im studying final year of electricity, i started wow around 5-6month ago if i remember right,i also play bf bc2

WoW Armory Link: Torarth

torarth
Cobra Kai Apprentice
Cobra Kai Apprentice

Re: Torarth - Rogue - Combat

Postby torarth » Tue Apr 20, 2010 23:25:27

oh yea, and if u cant see me online on rogue i am probably gearing my paladin then,(keinonen)

Rza
Jason Statham
Jason Statham

Postby Rza » Wed Apr 21, 2010 07:36:51

Sorry I completely forgot about this app.

App seems decent, on my phone at the moment so can't check your gear. I'll give you answer later on when I get home from work.

A life, Jimmy. You know what that is? It’s the shit that happens while you’re waiting for moments that never come.

Rza
Jason Statham
Jason Statham

Postby Rza » Wed Apr 21, 2010 22:41:41

Gemming is poor. PVP items in too many slots for my liking - i.e 1

Gear is okish. Probarly going to have to decline mate, we need a good combat rogue but I feel theirs far too many holes in your setup to accept you.

Sorry

A life, Jimmy. You know what that is? It’s the shit that happens while you’re waiting for moments that never come.

torarth
Cobra Kai Apprentice
Cobra Kai Apprentice

Postby torarth » Wed Apr 21, 2010 22:58:20

ops sorry, i forgot some of my pvp gear on, ill log to rogue to but 100% pve gear on, can you quickly log into wow now? i can show my gear in game

-EDIT

Now there is my pve gear on armory too

Rza
Jason Statham
Jason Statham

Postby Rza » Thu Apr 22, 2010 13:12:04

Work still needs to be done on your gear, but I'll give you a trial and see how you go

Return to Accepted Applications