Spec: Marksmanship

RL Name?
Alex

Age?

Nationality?
Russian

Can you speak and understand English?
Yep

AE raids 3 times a week: Wed, Thurs, Sunday 20:30 - 23/24:00? We expect 100% Raid attendance on these nights can you make these times okay?
yea, dont have any issues regarding time.

Have you got Teamspeak3 ? We are a very sociable group and are always talking on TS3, Although not mandatory are you prepared to Talk on TS3 (Not Just listen)?
yea i got ts and vent if needed, and will listen and talk :D

Do you know or have any friends currently in the guild? If not do you know a player (such as an ex-GM/Officer) we could approach to enquire about you? (optional)
did some achievements with Samurajen, if that counts.

How did you find out about us? and what do you expect from our guild?
found u guys on wow-progress.com
I expect what everybody expects i guess, a nice raiding guild that shows progress and determination.

Talent Distribution (e.g. 18/0/53)?
07/57/07

Why are you this spec? Why have you Geared/Gemmed/Enchanted in a particular way? Explain?
MM is the most superior spec at the moment and until that changes i`ll stik to it. I gemmed agl since i dont have enough arp gear and wont get the most out of my dps wit such a low arp percentage. not much choice with enchanting, just have the standard enchants that every hunter has.

What would your normal rotation be on a raid boss fight to gain optimal DPS / Effective Healing / Threat generation?
1.Kill shot
2.Chimera shot
3.Aimed shot
4Steady shot.
and silencing shot macrod into every shot to get extra lil dmg out.

What guild were/are you in previously/currently? Reasons for Leaving?
I started raiding when ssc/tk came out, i joined a guild on my old realm emeriss, killed all but the last bosses in both places. then migrated here cause the guild was disbanded, joined Loathsome, cleared MH/BT with them and 3/6 in SWP, shortly after wotlk came out the guild disbanded. Joined Asylum then for Ulduar, the GM then quit and the guild died unfortunately. Joined Sustained then during ToGc, the officers migrated and the GM quit and disbanded the guild, rerolled horde after that and didnt raid due to not having enough time.Joined IE as a social member and have been there ever since.

Prior raiding experience? (WOTLK only)
Naxx: 10/25 cleared
EoE: 10/25 cleared
Ulduar: 10/25 Cleared, did all the hardmodes in 10 man killed algalon, did all but 2 hardmodes in 25 man and killed Algalon as well.
ToC/ToGc: cleared toc 10/25, cleared 10man togc and 4/5 in 25 man togc.
ICC: havent had a chance to raid it properly due to not having a raiding guild, so been pugging unfortunately, but tacttics have never rly been a problem for and i adjust quite fast to all raid encounters.

We encourage members to actively use the forums, are you happy to do so?
yep of course.

Post a link to a screenshot of your UI? (Optional)
havent got a ss of my UI atm, but its nothing special :)

Post a link to any previous WoL Raid Reports of DPS/HPS? (Optional)
no sorry.

Any Final Words? (Your chance to to tell us a bit about you)
Well I was studying business this year, but didnt like the course or the college so gonna applly to something else. I do kikboxing and have been doing so for 5 years, go gym as well. like to go out have a good time, social person i guess.But since i got time to raid now I would really like to get back into it.

WoW Armory Link: Smgj

smgj
Cobra Kai Apprentice
Cobra Kai Apprentice

Re: Smgj - Hunter - Marksmanship

Postby smgj » Mon May 03, 2010 13:49:25

forgot to say, been living in Ireland the past 11 years.

Rza
Jason Statham
Jason Statham

Postby Rza » Mon May 03, 2010 14:43:26

I like your application mate, if sam/fxr gives you a thumbs up am happy to let you join. Could be doing with another hunter

A life, Jimmy. You know what that is? It’s the shit that happens while you’re waiting for moments that never come.

f1xxx3r
Ryu
Ryu

Postby f1xxx3r » Mon May 03, 2010 17:30:50

Lol.
Machine Gun Alex isn't it ? :)

Deff YES from me.
He's pro.

So!.... T'all you fine dandies so proud, so cock-sure, prancin' aboot with your heads full of eyeballs! Come and get me I say! I'll be waiting on ya with a whiff of the 'ol brimstone. I'm a grim bloody fable, with an unhappy bloody end!

smgj
Cobra Kai Apprentice
Cobra Kai Apprentice

Postby smgj » Mon May 03, 2010 17:46:58

LMFAO, yea dude, how did you know? hahahahahaha

f1xxx3r
Ryu
Ryu

Postby f1xxx3r » Mon May 03, 2010 17:51:05

smgj wrote:LMFAO, yea dude, how did you know? hahahahahaha

Was in Asylum for about a week, but I didn't really like it that much.
After that joined AE and never looked back :) .

So!.... T'all you fine dandies so proud, so cock-sure, prancin' aboot with your heads full of eyeballs! Come and get me I say! I'll be waiting on ya with a whiff of the 'ol brimstone. I'm a grim bloody fable, with an unhappy bloody end!

smgj
Cobra Kai Apprentice
Cobra Kai Apprentice

Postby smgj » Mon May 03, 2010 17:56:08

ah, your name did ring a bell tbh, who else has to approve of the app btw?

Dimon
Jean-Claude Van Damme
Jean-Claude Van Damme

Postby Dimon » Mon May 03, 2010 17:57:22

You just got approved really. \o\
/w any officer for an invite. ^^

f1xxx3r
Ryu
Ryu

Postby f1xxx3r » Mon May 03, 2010 18:27:20

smgj wrote:ah, your name did ring a bell tbh, who else has to approve of the app btw?

Char name was Meroppe. Only did 1 raid with Asylum they just ported me straight to the yogg encounter. And I hadn't even set foot in uldu 25 at that time. So I was completely confused :)
And yeah, you're accepted, you can ask any member of our guild if there's a officer online to inv you.

Moots
Cobra Kai Sensei
Cobra Kai Sensei

Postby Moots » Tue May 04, 2010 00:56:16

south or north of ireland mate? im from the north in County Derry :)
Battle is the most magnificent competition in which a human being can indulge. It brings out all that is best; it removes all that is base. All men are afraid in battle. The coward is the one who lets his fear overcome his sense of duty. Duty is the essence of manhood.
George S. Patton

Next

Return to Accepted Applications