Spec: Affliction

RL Name?
Natalie

Age?

Nationality?
Cypriot

Can you speak and understand English?
Yes

AE raids 3 times a week: Wed, Thurs, Sunday 20:30 - 23/24:00? We expect 100% Raid attendance on these nights can you make these times okay?
Yes that's fine

Have you got Teamspeak3 ? We are a very sociable group and are always talking on TS3, Although not mandatory are you prepared to Talk on TS3 (Not Just listen)?
I do have already TS3 installed and if I want to add something in the conversation of course I will do :)

Do you know or have any friends currently in the guild? If not do you know a player (such as an ex-GM/Officer) we could approach to enquire about you? (optional)
Yes, I know Pride :)

How did you find out about us? and what do you expect from our guild?
I know some things about your guild from Pride. I don't expect anything particular although I do believe that respect between each other (either guildies or not) is very essential. Other than that, just a friendly environment and have fun during raids and progress.

Talent Distribution (e.g. 18/0/53)?
55/0/16 as main spec. 0/13/58 is my OS. I use destruction only in some encounters which might need instant damage.

Why are you this spec? Why have you Geared/Gemmed/Enchanted in a particular way? Explain?
I have experienced all three warlock specs and at the moment I enjoy playing with affliction as from my point of view its more complex one. I have geared and gemmed up according to the needs of my stats as I believe keeping the balance between your stats brings the best dps results. As for enchanting I have chosen the best ones for my class.

What would your normal rotation be on a raid boss fight to gain optimal DPS / Effective Healing / Threat generation?
As a warlock I firstly need to know what curse I will use, so I will decide whether to use CoE or CoA, depence what the other warlocks will use. My rotation after that is LT, Haunt, Curruption, UA, SB as a filler, when the boss is at 20% SB will be replaced with DS.

What guild were/are you in previously/currently? Reasons for Leaving?
I was in Beyond, unfortunately they disband

Prior raiding experience? (WOTLK only)
Naxx10/25: cleared.
Ulduar... everything except last boss if I'm not mistaken.
ICC10: only LK left
ICC25: only sindragosa and LK left.

We encourage members to actively use the forums, are you happy to do so?
Yes if I find interesting and useful information :D

Post a link to a screenshot of your UI? (Optional)
Not Completed By Applicant

Post a link to any previous WoL Raid Reports of DPS/HPS? (Optional)
Not Completed By Applicant

Any Final Words? (Your chance to to tell us a bit about you)
Hmmm you already know a bit about me through this application, so I hope i will know more about you if you have spots for another warlock :) If not, thank you for your time reading my application :)

WoW Armory Link: Narra

Zen
Daniel LaRusso
Daniel LaRusso

Re: Narra - Warlock - Affliction

Postby Zen » Sun May 09, 2010 14:36:45

app and gear looks good to me.

+1
“I fear not the man who has practiced 10,000 kicks once, but I fear the man who had practiced one kick 10,000 times.”

King
Jean-Claude Van Damme
Jean-Claude Van Damme

Postby King » Sun May 09, 2010 14:48:38

Looks good to me. And raid experience is pretty much identical to ours.

+1
Teamafx.net Server Administrator

Pride
Naruto
Naruto

Postby Pride » Mon May 10, 2010 00:35:44

I would like to add a few words to this application. Natali is my girlfriend. We used to be in the same guild together, but when that guild disbanded, she got accepted into Beyond, while I didn't. I stayed guildless for a while, and then I applied to After Effect, to which I got accepted. Natali didn't want to leave Beyond at first, because she liked the guild a lot, and I like After Effect, so I wasn't planning on leaving either.

The bad thing about this, of course, is the inability to raid together. Now that Beyond has disbanded, I asked Natali if she wanted to apply to AE. I'm glad to see Zen and Aera already gave some positive responses. Natali knows really well how to play, knows tacts for all bosses, and is a dps beast. Also, if she accepted, we can finally raid together again. :)

Jupsik
Steven Seagal
Steven Seagal

Postby Jupsik » Mon May 10, 2010 06:51:44

+1
the more girls, the higher the chances i can convince mine to gear up her char (and install wow again)

Boorz! i demand a new sig :D
Request granted!

Narra
Cobra Kai Apprentice
Cobra Kai Apprentice

Postby Narra » Mon May 10, 2010 07:26:13

heheh, thank all you for the +. How many do I need to collect to get accepted? You are torturing me here!

P.S Do not expect from your gf that she will install WoW. Better if you do the boring job, then you may have more chances to convince her to play :P

Jupsik
Steven Seagal
Steven Seagal

Postby Jupsik » Mon May 10, 2010 07:28:45

i doo, but she sort of might have broken her laptop, so i gotta buy her a new one, apparently a mac, she seems to like those.

Request granted!

Jupsik
Steven Seagal
Steven Seagal

Postby Jupsik » Mon May 10, 2010 07:30:39

Narra wrote:heheh, thank all you for the +. How many do I need to collect to get accepted? You are torturing me here!

ohh many :P
Seriously though i have no idea, but i think until Rza says yes i've got a spot for you.
(what a nicely informed officer i am)

Ah just give an officer a whisper, pride should be able to fill u in if anyone who can invite is online..
(ill be online from say 11pm today)

Request granted!

Narra
Cobra Kai Apprentice
Cobra Kai Apprentice

Postby Narra » Mon May 10, 2010 07:35:53

hahaha, it's no problem at all. Hmmm that sounds a fine deal. Get a mac and give a chance to WoW.

Narra
Cobra Kai Apprentice
Cobra Kai Apprentice

Postby Narra » Mon May 10, 2010 07:37:31

Alright, thank you very much :)

Next

Return to Accepted Applications