Class: Hunter :hunter:
Spec: Survival

Name?
Jordan

Age? (18+ Only).
I'm 20 years old

Nationality?
From Belgium so Dutch :)

We are a very sociable group and playing as a team is absolutely essential to us, Have you got Teamspeak3 and can you communicate clearly in English?
Yes

AFX raids 2 to 3 times a week on a flexible raid schedule. We do signups for the week ahead and choose the 2 or 3 days that are most suitable i.e where 10 have signed up.... (Never Friday or Saturday). Are you ok with this?
No problem for me

Do you know or have any friends currently in the guild?
Afraid not

How did you find out about us? and what do you expect from our guild?
I was searching on forums for a new guild and i happen to find you guys.

Why have you Geared/Gemmed/Enchanted in a particular way? Explain?
Cause its the best way obviously :P I have Skinning and LW just because of the extra critt i gain from skinning and the extra 500 agi from LW.

We raid 10 man's only and offspecing/alts is extremely desirable to us? What is your offspec and is it well geared? Do you have any Alts?
My offspecc is BM but i hardly ever play it. I do have a 90 DK Alt, only 539 Ilvl but its not that bad. And atm i am lvling a mage cause they rock! :D

What guild were/are you in previously/currently? Reasons for Leaving?
I was in Novella, i had to leave them because they decided to realm change as a guild.

Raiding experience? (MoP only)
I have 14/14 Flex, 14/14 Normal, and for Heroic i have killed Immerseus/Norushen, couple of tries on Fallen Protectors. I also have 9/9 in Challenge modes if thats of any use, I dont know if you guys still do this but i was very much like my DK to have this done aswell.

We encourage members to actively use the forums, are you happy to do so?
Of course

Post a link to a screenshot of your UI (imgur links only please)
Its basicly just an simple Ui with the use of Bartender , nothing fancy

Post a link to any previous WoL Raid Reports of DPS/HPS? (Optional)
Not Completed By Applicant

Any Final Words? (Your chance to to tell us a bit about you)
Other than WoW i do like to play some ps3 ,Call of Duty mostly maybe some GTA 5. I still go the school but im in my final year, so sometimes the latest i can stay for a raid is 23.30 if we are pretty close to a kill i can stay longer ofc. I'm pretty much only daily so you can ask me anything online. Im very friendly, i always try to help out as much as i can with anything really.

WoW Armory Link: Väako

Microchaton
Kung-Fu Panda
Kung-Fu Panda

Re: Väako - Hunter - Survival

Postby Microchaton » Mon Dec 23, 2013 12:51:23

If that's possible it'd be nice if you could post your UI in combat, even if it's close to the default one. You don't have any logs available ?

I don't know shit about hunter but can you explain why you're not optimized according to askmrrobot (that's not an accusation, it's often wrong for some things, but it's a decent baseline so an explanation as to why you diverge from it would be nice). Nitpick : the leatherworking bonus is 320, not 500 (since baseline would be the 180 agi enchant), but is skinning really a profession adapted to raiding ? Not sure how much crit is valued for your spec so if it is, then great !

Do you know what utility you can bring to the raid (as in, anything that's not purely your own dps) ?
We're on iron juggernaut atm, which important talents would you use on him ?
As for glyphs, I'm kinda curious about the glyph of endless wrath

Do you have a pet dragonhawk/serpent to put the CoE (5% magic damage) that we lack ? :D

f1xxx3r
Ryu
Ryu

Postby f1xxx3r » Mon Dec 23, 2013 13:29:17

Looking good, the only "problem" is not having another crafting profession but I guess the dps loss is minimal.
I say let the troll buff machine in so we can give those damn ranged weapons to somebody! :P

So!.... T'all you fine dandies so proud, so cock-sure, prancin' aboot with your heads full of eyeballs! Come and get me I say! I'll be waiting on ya with a whiff of the 'ol brimstone. I'm a grim bloody fable, with an unhappy bloody end!

Jupsik
Steven Seagal
Steven Seagal

Postby Jupsik » Mon Dec 23, 2013 14:14:01

what does the hunter bring to the raid? qouting rza here '' He wears mail agility loot''

Boorz! i demand a new sig :D
Request granted!

Vaako
Cobra Kai Apprentice
Cobra Kai Apprentice

Postby Vaako » Mon Dec 23, 2013 20:03:26

as far as i know i always thought my reforging was optimized. I usually speak to some hunters from Apex or Crimson about stuff i dont know, and they always said Critt/haste is the way to go. 1 of em did say that for Survival mastery would be a better choice, so il have to look into this. As far as that Glyph goes i rarely play BM so its not really an issue. I have every pet that has use in a raid so thats nps :) And if that Skinning is a problem i could drop it and go for a better crafting Profession, no problem at all.

Microchaton
Kung-Fu Panda
Kung-Fu Panda

Postby Microchaton » Fri Dec 27, 2013 20:01:45

We're not really active until January 5 so you probably won't get a yes/no before that, just so you know :p

Rza
Jason Statham
Jason Statham

Postby Rza » Mon Jan 06, 2014 07:55:39

If your still wanting to join we can mostly likely fit you in but I'd like to have a chat with you ingame first.

Sorry for the delay also.

A life, Jimmy. You know what that is? It’s the shit that happens while you’re waiting for moments that never come.

Microchaton
Kung-Fu Panda
Kung-Fu Panda

Postby Microchaton » Mon Jan 06, 2014 08:14:51

Are you available tuesday/wednesday ? (Or earlier for the chat)

Vaako
Cobra Kai Apprentice
Cobra Kai Apprentice

Postby Vaako » Fri Jan 17, 2014 22:16:46

i should be around this weekend, sorry for the delay. I had some some trouble with my new computer and its still being fixed :P Il contact you once i get online again

Microchaton
Kung-Fu Panda
Kung-Fu Panda

Postby Microchaton » Sat Jan 18, 2014 02:56:35

Available for some flex/challenge mode then ?

Next

Return to Accepted Applications