Spec: Holy

RL Name
Karim

Nationality
Norway

Can you speak/understand English?
Yes

Can you use Teamspeak?
Currently using Ventrilo as my main communication tool, but don\'t got anything against trying Teamspeak, so Yes.

Do you have any friends currently in the guild?
No

What do you expect from our guild?
I expect a nice and friendly guild, with raid progression which is matching my level of gear and experience

Talent Distribution (e.g. 18/0/53)?
51 - 5 - 15 -> Holy :)

Why are you this spec? Explain some special talent choices you made
I chose this specc because after alot testing I realised its the best specc for me as a holy paladin to play as and I really like it, gives a fine mix of crit and healing though.

What would say is your most valuable Spell/Ability/Move?
Flash of Light - Really good to heal raidmembers with along with beacon of light of course.

What would your normal rotation be on a raid boss fight to gain optimal DPS / Effective Healing / Threat generation?
hmm: First I would start put beacon on one of the tanks, then if 2 tanks are taking alot dmg, I will heal the one without beacon (like twin valkyrs) and also heal raid some too, using JoL for 25% haste + alot healing ;)

Although we prefer you to play the spec you want to play, if needed are you prepared to respec in the best interests of the guild?
I got 2 palas(one is horde on my old realm) which means I\'ve been all speccs actually and I enjoyed playing them all too.. So guess its a yes :)

What guild were/are you in previously/currently? Reasons for Leaving?
I\'ve been in: Evolution, Bounded and currently in Czarna Kompania.
Bounded: Didnt really feel comfortable raiding with them
Evolution: Well.. had problems with some of the players there picking on me really bad.

Czarna Kompania: I dont feel comfortable at all tbh. and well its not as good progress as I thought when I joined.. I probably expected a bit too much of them and I dont like the low healing there.

Time /played?
130 days total.

Prior raiding experience? (including classic & tbc)
Everything in WOTLK, and kara, za, grull and maggy in tbc. Classic I were lvling.

Does our current raiding schedule fit you ? (tue thu 20h30-23h00/30 sun 20h00-23h00/30)
Yeh.. I prefer 23:00 since I need to get up VERY early when im working tbh.

Any Final Words
well, guess I\'ve said alot, and dont be afraid that I wont feel comfortable.. as long as its nice ppl in the guild and no jerks picking on me etc. then im fine. I also hope people are doing their best at raids and know their class good, I can remember AE from TBC so guess it\'s fine still;)

WoW Armory Link: Toilina

Talho
Ryu
Ryu

Re: Toilina - Paladin - Holy

Postby Talho » Thu Sep 03, 2009 15:51:04

looks like a good apply with good gear.

Only your shoulders arent gemmed up, but I bet that is cause u only got them yday ?

gimme a whisper ingame
Love is that which enables choice. Love is always stronger than fear. Always choose on the basis of love

Subxzero
Cobra Kai Sensei
Cobra Kai Sensei

Re: Toilina - Paladin - Holy

Postby Subxzero » Fri Sep 04, 2009 10:19:33

Toilina has pissed me off more then any other player on this realm. Hence I find it highly offensive that you even made an application to join this guild. I'm glad however to see that my views on this together with Nimoos was taken into notice and delt with swiftly by removing you a few seconds after joining.

And incase other guilds are skimming through our forum and require information regarding Toilina, feel free to contact me ingame and I'll be glad to tell the story.

Return to Declined Applications