Shuuji - Druid - Restoration

Postby Kenji » Sat Oct 17, 2009 08:21:39

Character Name: Shuuji
Class: Druid :druid:
Spec: Restoration

RL Name?
Kenji Hirosawa

Age?
19, my birthday is the 30:e october so soon 20.

Nationality? Can you speak and understand English?
Yeah. but sometimes i write wrong but thats just me writing to fast xD and i also have a bad habbit writing like shit ^^

AE raids 3 times a week: Wed, Thurs, Sunday 20:30 - 23/24:00? Can you make these times? How many hours a day do you play?
I can play when ever you want me to. and i play pretty much 24/7 atm.

Have you got Vent/TS? We are a very sociable core group and are always talking on TS/Vent, Although not mandatory are you prepared to Talk on TS/Vent (Not Just listen)?
Dont have mich but shouldnt be so hard for me to buy a cheap one, But i could always join the Vent/ts and hang there

Do you have any friends currently in the guild?
Nope.I am new to the server. Was playing on Twisting Nether before lich king as horde.

How did you find out about us? and what do you expect from our guild?
Saw your little recruit macro in trade channel

Talent Distribution (e.g. 18/0/53)?
14/0/57
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-talen ... ji&group=1

I have no problem if you want me to respecc. I am kinda new to druids so till in learning stage when it comes to talents :)

Why are you this spec? Why have you Geared/Gemmed/Enchanted in a particular way? Explain? Link your armory profile!
Well since i dinged 80 this week i have started raidin grps to all 10man exept Voa and gained some gear. yesterday i started a naxx25 got a healing mace..Also i am doing heroic farms and dailys so i am still in gaining gear phase. And i havnt enchanted anything since i recently did get the gear..
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... Girl+Squad

What would your normal rotation be on a raid boss fight to gain optimal DPS / Effective Healing / Threat generation?
Regrowth -> Rejuvenation -> wild growth -> lb lb lb (I havnt really used Lb so much in boss fights 10man but maybe it will change in 25..Have hardly gone 25 raids exept naxx and it aint so hard.

List your current keybinds & Post a link to a screenshot of your UI (Screenshot Optional)
hm since my pc is a bit old i use the normal UI for keeping the fps and i like the old one.. http://i35.tinypic.com/33vzor6.jpg

What guild were/are you in previously/currently? Reasons for Leaving?
Just in a fun guild atm waiting for joining a raiding one.

Prior raiding experience? (WOLTK only)
Thing i have raided :
OD10,Ony10,Ony25,nax10,nax25(half,hard to get a good pug that can clear whole ppl always leave..)EoE10 thats pretty much it since i donged 80 this week i have been trying to get in to raids but need alot of better gear before trying other 25man. Reason how i could join all the raids i have done now was becouse i was the leader starting the grp from scratch.

We are primarily a community and play many other games in our spare time such as Counterstrike, Call of Duty, L4D etc, Do you play any other games besides WoW?
Well..I used to play CSS and 1-6 before started with wow agian,Playing some L4D and CoD at friends house and thats pretty much it (On xbox360 ofc)

We encourage members to actively use the forums, are you happy to do so?
yeah sure.

Any Final words?
I hope i can join and be a part of the guild as it grows again.
I can happily change my way of healing if it dosent suit your tastes. Sometimes changes could be good :)

WoW Armory Link: Shuuji

B00rz
Jean-Claude Van Damme
Jean-Claude Van Damme

Re: Shuuji - Druid - Restoration

Postby B00rz » Sat Oct 17, 2009 23:32:53

Unfortunately I think your gear maybe a little too low for what we are looking for, it seems to be mostly made up of quest rewards there wouldnt be any benefit to the guild if we took you to raids.

Aera is the druid man in the guild so ill let him choose your fate when he has had a look at your gear but unfortunately it is a no from me.

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews]

Dimon
Jean-Claude Van Damme
Jean-Claude Van Damme

Postby Dimon » Sun Oct 18, 2009 03:10:59

Imho anyone applying here should be ashamed to have a score lower then 2275 on WoW Heroes.

King
Jean-Claude Van Damme
Jean-Claude Van Damme

Postby King » Sun Oct 18, 2009 09:01:57

B00rz wrote:Unfortunately I think your gear maybe a little too low for what we are looking for, it seems to be mostly made up of quest rewards there wouldnt be any benefit to the guild if we took you to raids.

Aera is the druid man in the guild so ill let him choose your fate when he has had a look at your gear but unfortunately it is a no from me.

Exactly the same thought i had i'm afraid. Your seems ok, it's just the gear thats the issue, while we don't normally put that much emphasis on gear, we are aiming for hard modes and having to gear up people unfortunately takes time, and stops us attempting those hard modes for x number of weeks.
Teamafx.net Server Administrator

Kenji
Cobra Kai Apprentice
Cobra Kai Apprentice

Postby Kenji » Sun Oct 18, 2009 11:58:55

B00rz wrote:Unfortunately I think your gear maybe a little too low for what we are looking for, it seems to be mostly made up of quest rewards there wouldnt be any benefit to the guild if we took you to raids.

hm well my resto gear aint questies. My resto gear is from 10 raids and badges..And i am applying as resto.Not feral even tho for some stupid way i am feral on armory :(

Return to Declined Applications