Spec: Mainspec -> Retri and offspec -> Holy

RL Name?
Simon :)

Age?

Nationality
Denmark

Can you speak and understand English?
ofc i do (:

AE raids 3 times a week: Wed, Thurs, Sunday 20:30 - 23/24:00? Can you make these times? How many hours a day do you play?
i play those day anyway, so ofc i can :) hmm i play around 2-4 hours a day, sometimes more sometimes less, depents :b. accept friday, saturday.. party! :)

Have you got Vent/TS? We are a very sociable core group and are always talking on TS/Vent, Although not mandatory are you prepared to Talk on TS/Vent (Not Just listen)?
Ye i do ^^ VT mostly, and being social is what makes wow fun? :D.

Do you have any friends currently in the guild?
Nope, not at all. but hope ill get some? :)

How did you find out about us? and what do you expect from our guild?
Heard about you from the massive spam in /2 channel, hehe :)

Talent Distribution (e.g. 18/0/53)?
0/12/59, but im open for others opinon about whats the best spec :)

Why are you this spec? Why have you Geared/Gemmed/Enchanted in a particular way? Explain? Link your armory profile!
i enchanted my gear with ap/crit and gemmed mostly with str. but again, if you got any improvements im on it :)

There you go :)
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... n=Melaijke

What would your normal rotation be on a raid boss fight to gain optimal DPS / Effective Healing / Threat generation?
I'll go head on and smash the shit out of the bosses :p and ofc not slacking, useing the combination in spells fittet the best to improve my dmg (:

List your current keybinds & Post a link to a screenshot of your UI

q, e, r ,v, ½, t. thats about it :)

What guild were/are you in previously/currently? Reasons for Leaving?
I just started playing again after a 6 month break, i moved to frostmane from laughing skull, i was horde.. wanted to be on same realm as my friends are.

Prior raiding experience? (WOLTK only)
Naxxramas 10/25, ulduar 10 , OS 10/25, VOA 10/25, EoE 10/25 , Onyxia 10 and alot of raiding experience in tbc and old school WoW.

We are primarily a community and play many other games in our spare time such as Counterstrike, Call of Duty, L4D etc, Do you play any other games besides WoW?
I've been playing a bit aion. counter strike ofc! High skilled so watch out :b and frozen throne.

We encourage members to actively use the forums, are you happy to do so?
Sure, why not? :)

Any Final words?

Cya in game <3

B00rz
Jean-Claude Van Damme
Jean-Claude Van Damme

Re: Melaijke (Retri Paladin)

Postby B00rz » Mon Nov 09, 2009 07:19:47

unfortunately I'm gonna have to decline, by the looks of it you just dinged 80 and have ran Naxx, Ony and OS a few times and haven't even done the second wing in Ulduar yet, also the lack of experience in any dungeon or raid in totc worries me for the simple fact that that is the best place to go if you are looking to improve your gear.

You are also still using the holy wrath glyph and haven't put any talent points into seals of the pure which suggests to me that you haven't even made a effort to even know your class or spec this whole patch.

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews]

Melaijke
Cobra Kai Apprentice
Cobra Kai Apprentice

Re: Melaijke (Retri Paladin)

Postby Melaijke » Mon Nov 09, 2009 08:10:20

Okay, even so. i haven't just dinged lvl 80, and as i sayed i've just started playing again, so its around hafl a year since i playe last. thats the reson why i havent done totc, and done alot of raiding so i wouldnt say i dont got any experience. but fair enougf :)

Return to Declined Applications