Spec: Enhancement

RL Name?
Max

Age? (18+ Only)

Nationality
Denmark

Can you speak and understand English?
yes i can :)

AE raids 3 times a week: Wed, Thurs, Sunday 20:30 - 23/24:00? Can you make these times? How many hours a day do you play?
yes i can.. and i play almost the hole day .. about 9-12 hours aday..

Have you got Vent/TS? We are a very sociable core group and are always talking on TS/Vent, Although not mandatory are you prepared to Talk on TS/Vent (Not Just listen)?
i got vent, and if TS is needed i can ofc dl it.. and i dont speak much, but i do speak yes.. :)

Do you have any friends currently in the guild?
sorry no :/

How did you find out about us? and what do you expect from our guild?
head from some freinds that you need new members and you are a nice guild..

Talent Distribution (e.g. 18/0/53)?
Enh sham, 11 / 60 / 0

Why are you this spec? Why have you Geared/Gemmed/Enchanted in a particular way? Explain?
i love melee.. and more fun, playd hunter about 2½ years and range got me bored.. so i made a enh sham :) and my enchat is ap and crit,, gems are agi and crit, wep echa is berserking on mh and of is 50 ap..

What would your normal rotation be on a raid boss fight to gain optimal DPS / Effective Healing / Threat generation?
hold flameshock up. and stormstrike, lava slash , eath shock, and ofc hold my lightning shield up, and so on.. and ofc juse wolves.. trinks and you know

List your current keybinds & Post a link to a screenshot of your UI (Screenshot Optional)
1234 ½ / E Q F G / shift E 2 4 g R ½ / Scroll up and down

What guild were/are you in previously/currently? Reasons for Leaving?
i just chanced from horde to allince,, but wos in reborn..

Prior raiding experience? (WOLTK only)
champion of frozen wastes / and totc 10/25 / abit of ulduar..

We are primarily a community and play many other games in our spare time such as Counterstrike, Call of Duty, L4D etc, Do you play any other games besides WoW?
GRID, but mostly ps3..

We encourage members to actively use the forums, are you happy to do so?
yah sure :)

Any Final words?
well my prof are skinning 450/450 and LW 269/300 but iam working on it.. and if i haf to make any chances pleas let me know.. :)

WoW Armory Link: Tangatrussen

Zen
Daniel LaRusso
Daniel LaRusso

Re: Tangatrussen - Shaman - Enhancement

Postby Zen » Tue Nov 10, 2009 20:36:29

App is abit bad if you ask me, but gear and specc looks good so its a yes from me.
“I fear not the man who has practiced 10,000 kicks once, but I fear the man who had practiced one kick 10,000 times.”

Rza
Jason Statham
Jason Statham

Postby Rza » Wed Nov 11, 2009 01:24:36

Gear seems decent enough, App is below average, but passable, I guess.

However from what I've heard you've been spamming officers non stop asking to join etc, which is not something we particuraly appreciate. We've got rid of needy, clingly players in the past so if your suspected to be another then am afraid we will have to decline.

Johnnie your call, as I believe it was you he was spamming all night.

A life, Jimmy. You know what that is? It’s the shit that happens while you’re waiting for moments that never come.

tangatrussen
Cobra Kai Apprentice
Cobra Kai Apprentice

Postby tangatrussen » Wed Nov 11, 2009 12:05:34

hm, your right, i have bin asking around if thy need any shamans.

but i havent spammed the officers, " can i join w/e " just aked and i got a no.. so if i dont ask i dont get an awnser right ?

but i understand if its a prob.. i can only apologise..

and yah my app isent the best tho.. but iam working on it, think i mabey need to stop whit the crit and build up some more app..

B00rz
Jean-Claude Van Damme
Jean-Claude Van Damme

Postby B00rz » Wed Nov 11, 2009 14:03:26

I'm gonna let jonnie decide on this on as it was him who was complaining about you constantly /w him.

I would personally decline, although we are in need of a more active shaman I don't like it when people are too impatient to wait for a reply on the forum and constantly keep asking people, I'm pretty sure we have something somewhere that says not to keep pestering admins/officers regarding applications

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews]

tangatrussen
Cobra Kai Apprentice
Cobra Kai Apprentice

Postby tangatrussen » Wed Nov 11, 2009 14:20:50

I don't like it when people are too impatient to wait for a reply on the forum and constantly keep asking people, I'm pretty sure we have something somewhere that says not to keep pestering admins/officers regarding applications

hmm.. ^^ what do you mean whit constantly keep asking admins /officers ?
havent spaming " GO LOOK MY APPLY!!" .. i just said that i made an apply, go take a look at it :) nothing els.. and iam sure about that i havent spammd jonnie..

and i havent sayd anything about my apply after i sayd i have made one.. only bin on this forum and waiting for any of you to reply my apply..

Return to Declined Applications