RL Name?
Niclas Rydberg

Age? (18+ Only)
I'm 15 years old, I know you want 18+ but I hope you can give me chance

Nationality
I'm from sweden

Can you speak and understand English?
Yes, should'nt be any problem for me to understand what being said on ventrilo

AE raids 3 times a week: Wed, Thurs, Sunday 20:30 - 23/24:00? Can you make these times? How many hours a day do you play?
It should'nt be any problem for me to raid those times, ofc things can happen and I cant attend one raid, like an accident or such but otherwise i think i can attend most of the raids.

Have you got Vent/TS? We are a very sociable core group and are always talking on TS/Vent, Although not mandatory are you prepared to Talk on TS/Vent (Not Just listen)?
I have ventrilo installed and have ofc used alot during wow. I can ofc talk if needed but at for raids I dont like if it's to many people talking, it just gets messy.

Do you have any friends currently in the guild?
No, I dont

How did you find out about us? and what do you expect from our guild?
I looked at wowprogress for a guild who could suit me and I saw you were in need of a ret paladin.

Talent Distribution (e.g. 18/0/53)?
5/11/55

Why are you this spec? Why have you Geared/Gemmed/Enchanted in a particular way? Explain?
I used to play holy whole tbc and killed everything up to first boss in swp. Yhen when wotlk came I did'nt like game anymore. After a while I game it a try again and this time i started to play ret. Loved it and I'm still playing it.
The reason why im using some PvP gear in my PvE gear set it because the PvE pieces I got is from Naxx and only item lvl 213. with relentless oss pieces im still hitcaped and they give me more dps.
Im geming for str jsut because its the best stat fora ret atm. ofc I got the prismatic epic gem for the meta.
Enchanting with attackpower so much I can.

What would your normal rotation be on a raid boss fight to gain optimal DPS / Effective Healing / Threat generation?
ret paladin dos'nt have any specific rotation, we use the FCFS rotatin and we prioritise our spells. Im using this prioritise

HoW - Judgement - crusader strike - DS- concecration - exorcism - holy wrath

List your current keybinds & Post a link to a screenshot of your UI (Screenshot Optional)
I have screenshots of my ui but I dont know how to put it up ao u can see it. Using to many bind to tell them right here but I'm not a clicker :P

What guild were/are you in previously/currently? Reasons for Leaving?
I used to be in Aesir, I had some problem with school and it did'nt work with the raid times and such, I leaved the guild and started to pvp with a irl friend. But now I have sorted out school and I want to start with raiding again.

Prior raiding experience? (WOLTK only)
have cleared Naxx - OS - Maly - ToC 10
12/14 in ulduar and 3/5 in ToC 25,
I know the tacs for all bosses and im reading for the new ICC ones

We are primarily a community and play many other games in our spare time such as Counterstrike, Call of Duty, L4D etc, Do you play any other games besides WoW?
I'm playing counterstrike sometimes

We encourage members to actively use the forums, are you happy to do so?
Sure, Forums schould be sued a s much as possible :)

Any Final words?
I hope you can give me a chance even if im not 18 years old, anyway thanks for reading my application, see ya :)

WoW Armory Link: Avenqui

RandomTask
Jason Statham
Jason Statham

Re: Avenqui - Paladin - Retribution

Postby RandomTask » Sun Dec 13, 2009 00:57:25

18+.

B00rz
Jean-Claude Van Damme
Jean-Claude Van Damme

Re: Avenqui - Paladin - Retribution

Postby B00rz » Sun Dec 13, 2009 00:57:30