Class: Death Knight :dk:
Spec: Unholy

RL Name?
Mert Yilmaz

Age? (18+ Only)

Nationality
Turkish

Can you speak and understand English?
Yes, fluent English and French (and of course Turkish:))

AE raids 3 times a week: Wed, Thurs, Sunday 20:30 - 23/24:00? Can you make these times? How many hours a day do you play?
I am available from 20:00 to 2:00 (EET) every day. For weekends it will be from 13-14 (EET)

Have you got Vent/TS? We are a very sociable group and are always talking on TS/Vent, Although not mandatory are you prepared to Talk on TS/Vent (Not Just listen)?
I just restarted wow, after taking a 10 month break, I have new comp so I dont have vent installed but I used to use it frequently doing Naxx10/25.

Do you have any friends currently in the guild?
No.

How did you find out about us? and what do you expect from our guild?
As restarted wow , I've been looking for a guild. I heard AE announcement at dalaran chat.

Talent Distribution (e.g. 18/0/53)?
17/0/54

Why are you this spec? Why have you Geared/Gemmed/Enchanted in a particular way? Explain?
I like playing DK since the beginning of WotLK, after having tried all the classes. (Been playing since open beta)

What would your normal rotation be on a raid boss fight to gain optimal DPS / Effective Healing / Threat generation?
I've always played a DK DPS for all WotLK content.

List your current keybinds & Post a link to a screenshot of your UI (Screenshot Optional)
Did not prepared my UI and add-ons yet but, have my set of skills assigned to number keys.

What guild were/are you in previously/currently? Reasons for Leaving?
Used to be a member of 'In Exclesis' then left the game.

Prior raiding experience? (WOLTK only)
Naxx, VoA, OS, (all 10/25)

We encourage members to actively use the forums, are you happy to do so?
I am currently subscribing some forums about technology, literature and gaming. So, yes I would greatly enjoy it.

Any Final words?
As I stated previously, I gave a quite long break and finally I am back and willing to be a part of a kind and friendly community. So If you accept my application I will try my best to help the mates.

WoW Armory Link: Akurei

Zen
Daniel LaRusso
Daniel LaRusso

Re: Akurei - Death Knight - Unholy

Postby Zen » Wed Jan 13, 2010 20:51:18

Gear isnt up for our current raids. No from me.
“I fear not the man who has practiced 10,000 kicks once, but I fear the man who had practiced one kick 10,000 times.”

Rza
Jason Statham
Jason Statham

Re: Akurei - Death Knight - Unholy

Postby Rza » Wed Jan 13, 2010 20:52:38

Appreciate the application buddy, but unfortunately the 10 month gap shows in your gear, and your gear simply isnt good enough.

I recommend using the dungeon finder tool, gear up and get the 245 loot then re-apply.

A life, Jimmy. You know what that is? It’s the shit that happens while you’re waiting for moments that never come.

Return to Declined Applications