Class: Mage :mage:
Spec: Arcane

RL Name?
Emil

Age? (18+ Only)

Nationality
sweden

Can you speak and understand English?
understand but not good to speak :( and im not so good on spelling as u gonna see :(

AE raids 3 times a week: Wed, Thurs, Sunday 20:30 - 23/24:00? Can you make these times? How many hours a day do you play?
yes ofc

Have you got Vent/TS? We are a very sociable group and are always talking on TS/Vent, Although not mandatory are you prepared to Talk on TS/Vent (Not Just listen)?
yes

Do you have any friends currently in the guild?
no :( might have some friends that wanna join :)

How did you find out about us? and what do you expect from our guild?
i saw u in trade chat, and was like hmmm they looks rly good can try em out :)

Talent Distribution (e.g. 18/0/53)?
55/03/11

Why are you this spec? Why have you Geared/Gemmed/Enchanted in a particular way? Explain?
Im arcane becouse of every i played for says eh go arcane all the time so i cba to respec when i know that cant go fire any more -.- i have socket 12sp 10 haste and 12 sp 10 spirit, i got the haste socket cuz of i lacking some haste and spirit for socket bonus, my enchants is like sp on every thing exept from, chest 10+ stats, back 23haste and feets ice walker!

What would your normal rotation be on a raid boss fight to gain optimal DPS / Effective Healing / Threat generation?
a arcane mage dosnt got a "rotation" imo its "arcane blast" 4 stacks and then u might have the proc then u do arcane missels, and then do the same agin " and ofc u need to use CDs"

List your current keybinds & Post a link to a screenshot of your UI (Screenshot Optional)
arcane blast "F" arcane missels "shift + E" CDs "mouse5" and arcane power "shift F"

What guild were/are you in previously/currently? Reasons for Leaving?
Im playing for "Reborn" atm, the guild master hasnt come onlie since christmas, and we are dieing now so i cant see a point to be in guild that not raidin -.-

Prior raiding experience? (WOLTK only)
from naxx to icc 25 (4 1st bosses)

We encourage members to actively use the forums, are you happy to do so?
yes

Any Final words?
no

WoW Armory Link: itacki

bob
Ryu
Ryu

Re: itacki - Mage - Arcane

Postby bob » Fri Jan 15, 2010 03:57:22

Sorry but I am going to have to decline.

Gear isn't quite upto the same level as the exsisting 3 mages we have and so would be hard for you to get a raid spot

Sorry and Good Luck finding a new home

Return to Declined Applications