Spec: Balance

RL Name?
mitchel rademahcer

Age? (18+ Only)

Nationality
DUtch

Can you speak and understand English?
Yes i can

AE raids 3 times a week: Wed, Thurs, Sunday 20:30 - 23/24:00? Can you make these times? How many hours a day do you play?
Yes, Well i play almost every day the amount of hours i cant say but i can make all the rading days

Have you got Vent/TS? We are a very sociable group and are always talking on TS/Vent, Although not mandatory are you prepared to Talk on TS/Vent (Not Just listen)?
Yes i can

Do you have any friends currently in the guild?
No not yet

How did you find out about us? and what do you expect from our guild?
I know u from the ally side i was in the guild for about a year 1.5 ago in it

Talent Distribution (e.g. 18/0/53)?

Why are you this spec? Why have you Geared/Gemmed/Enchanted in a particular way? Explain?
Well cuz i like balance the most out of the druid classes en yes i made my gear whit the best enchants that i know how to make it the best

What would your normal rotation be on a raid boss fight to gain optimal DPS / Effective Healing / Threat generation?
FF IS MF wrath till eclipse starfall to end of eclipse keeping dots on useing CD but when BL is up i got for thw wrath eclipse to max my dps it has a faster cast time

List your current keybinds & Post a link to a screenshot of your UI (Screenshot Optional)

What guild were/are you in previously/currently? Reasons for Leaving?
Profit of Time the guild fall apart after some pll didnt do what where ask of them now i joined a dutch soscial guild not active in raidng

Prior raiding experience? (WOLTK only)
Full: naxx 10/25 , OS 10 /25 , EOE 10 /25 , ony 10 /25, ulduar 10/25 , toc10 /25 , 4/7 icc 10

We encourage members to actively use the forums, are you happy to do so?
Yes i will

Any Final words?
Yes i hope u guys give me a A try i will do my best to make a good spot in ur guild and hope u liked my apply i am not good at making one :P

WoW Armory Link: Weslee

Rza
Jason Statham
Jason Statham

Re: Weslee - Druid - Balance

Postby Rza » Sat Jan 16, 2010 02:35:24

You seemed like a nice enough guy when you were talking to me, but your previous officers are currently within our guild and have warned us against you.

Not going to start up a bitching as to why, but I am gonna take their word for it aswell, so will have to decline your application.

A life, Jimmy. You know what that is? It’s the shit that happens while you’re waiting for moments that never come.

Return to Declined Applications