Spec: Unholy

RL Name?
Jesper Helletun

Age?

Nationality?
Norway

Can you speak and understand English?
Yes i can.

AE raids 3 times a week: Wed, Thurs, Sunday 20:30 - 23/24:00? We expect 100% Raid attendance on these nights can you make these times okay?
Yes, the raiding times fit me perfectly

Have you got Teamspeak3 ? We are a very sociable group and are always talking on TS3, Although not mandatory are you prepared to Talk on TS/Vent (Not Just listen)?
Yes i would say i am, per definition i would say that i am a very social person. And i will talk on vent/ts when spoken to, aswell as i will talk if i have something i feel like saying.

Do you know or have any friends currently in the guild? If not do you know a player (such as an ex-GM/Officer) we could approach to enquire about you? (optional)
Yes his player name is Neejin, or Kokobill. (thoose being their, in game names)

How did you find out about us? and what do you expect from our guild?
i expect good raids. aswell as i expect a friendly enviroment. i learned about you via Tradechat, with our reqruitement post's

Talent Distribution (e.g. 18/0/53)?
14/0/57

Why are you this spec? Why have you Geared/Gemmed/Enchanted in a particular way? Explain?
I've gemmed this way to get Str to build ap, and Some crit gems to increase my crits with Bloodstrike+Scourge Strike, enchants are based on Ap because of the plain fact that there are very few enchants that give enough str to award me with the same amount of AP

What would your normal rotation be on a raid boss fight to gain optimal DPS / Effective Healing / Threat generation?
IT-PS-BS-BS-SS-DC-SS-SS-DC-SS
IT-PS-BS-BS-SS-DC-SS-SS-SS-DC-DC-SS-BS-BS-IT-PS-SS-SS

What guild were/are you in previously/currently? Reasons for Leaving?
i was in Pravus letum, and the reason i left was because of Guild disbanding.

Prior raiding experience? (WOLTK only)
Naxx10/25-OS10/25-ony10/25-Toc10/25-ICC 10 6/12- icc25 4/12
But tried Valithria + wiped purticide on 10% due to OOM undergeared Healers

We encourage members to actively use the forums, are you happy to do so?
Yes, i make it a point to Check in to forum every day etc.

Post a link to a screenshot of your UI? (Optional)
Not Completed By Applicant

Post a link to any previous WoL Raid Reports of DPS/HPS? (Optional)
Not Completed By Applicant

Any Final Words? (Your chance to to tell us a bit about you)
I'm a mature player Eager to play wotlk raids. and Eager to progress not for loot. but for the fun of it, to enjoy the game. i think i would like After Effect for no spesific reason at all, it's really just a feeling i have.

WoW Armory Link: Neopythian

Dimon
Jean-Claude Van Damme
Jean-Claude Van Damme

Re: Neopythian - Death Knight - Unholy

Postby Dimon » Sun Mar 21, 2010 03:16:32

There are a couple of issues. Lack of proper enchants. Gems, for meta use one str/crit, one str/stam and rest pure str. Point for point pure str is better then anything else. Using one nightmare tear instead of the str/stam is a bit better tho. We also currently got one unholy DK for our raids so...
I don't really think I should give a definitive yes or no until he's taken a look on your app and given his own feedback.

Zen
Daniel LaRusso
Daniel LaRusso

Postby Zen » Sun Mar 21, 2010 09:17:23

Well i wouldnt mind bringing another dps DK to raids but bringing 2 unholy ones is pretty much useless so you would be better of going blood.

Also you should get the sons of hodir shoulder enchant instead of the cheap pvp one. Meta gem i would consider using Relentless Earthsiege Diamond 21agi and 3% increased crit dmg and then put a nightmare tear in gear and then you can gem purely with str gems pretty much since that is optimal.
also noticed that your using the wrong glyphs, Dancing rune weapon? really thats abit wrong m8.

should be Icy touch, ghoul and dark death for major ones if your rolling unholy, then raise dead, pestilence and HoW in the minors.

These are my 2 cents, gear looks fine otherwise so but its only the fact using 2 unholy dk´s that isnt that good.

other officers opinons?
“I fear not the man who has practiced 10,000 kicks once, but I fear the man who had practiced one kick 10,000 times.”

neopythian
Cobra Kai Apprentice
Cobra Kai Apprentice

Postby neopythian » Sun Mar 21, 2010 15:18:37

Im best playing frost/blood actually, i have much more exp with the specs.
btw i've made changes to gear, so all sockets are now str.
Glyphs are Scourge strike - Dark death - Icy touch as major
Minor glyphs are Pestillence - HoW - Raise dead
Currently farming rep for hordir enchant
And btw i have 2x 251 item lvl Weapons for frost spec.
Also Enchants have been added to Gear such as Head enchant-Legg enchant-Engineer Embroide for gloves ( because 4k crits with rocket ) is more usefull than 44ap " in the long haul "
Hope you find your self happy with the adjustments i've made to gear+enchants+gems+glyphs, now.
:-)

Return to Declined Applications